New Fableshore [A Modern Neo-Noir Fairy Tale Game] .:Recruitment Thread! LGBTQA+

Started by Dhampyress, February 08, 2017, 05:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

Quote from: November Bleeds on February 14, 2017, 05:05:08 PM
Responsibility? ME?

This looks about right

Just kidding. ;D

Glad to be aboard. Jack Frost's profile will be up and running very soon, I assure you. I've just been busy scrambling face claims until I found one that finally fits what I am going for.  I am aboard as more of an assistant of sorts, which is why I am a tentative GM at this time. By all means, all the credit goes to Blissy and her amazing storytelling.

Happy to see so many familiar and new faces around, I look forward to plotting and helping out where need be. I am available if anyone has questions.

Awesome! Thanks November!

Tokyorose627

We're close to getting the game started, but we're still open for people to join! Come and look around, and look at the characters already put up!

Maybe you'll get some ideas for your own fairytale character! :D

Dhampyress

Important!

To any accepted players, or tentative players that might still be lingering around here, I just wanted to take a moment to declare that the IC threads are officially open! All of these threads can be found here . I'm still happy to accept more profiles, or overhanging profiles that still yet to have come in.

I'll be keeping this thread open for as long as I can manage to take on further players into the game.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Blissy on February 16, 2017, 04:45:41 PM
Important!

To any accepted players, or tentative players that might still be lingering around here, I just wanted to take a moment to declare that the IC threads are officially open! All of these threads can be found here . I'm still happy to accept more profiles, or overhanging profiles that still yet to have come in.

I'll be keeping this thread open for as long as I can manage to take on further players into the game.

Awesome!v Thanks!

November Bleeds

Just a quick question for Blissy so that I know, but it may be useful for other's to know as well? I thought it might be something good to bring up.

Ten years ago the Myst's arrived in Fableshore. Does this mean that they were 10 years younger than they are now? Or would time be frozen? Moving slower?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: November Bleeds on February 17, 2017, 05:02:20 PM
Just a quick question for Blissy so that I know, but it may be useful for other's to know as well? I thought it might be something good to bring up.

Ten years ago the Myst's arrived in Fableshore. Does this mean that they were 10 years younger than they are now? Or would time be frozen? Moving slower?

good question, that was something I wanted to ask as well!

Dhampyress

Quote from: November Bleeds on February 17, 2017, 05:02:20 PM

In a technical sense, yes. Ten years has moved on in real time within the lore of the game that leads us to our starting point. However, depending on the player, aging is something I'd really leave up to said, more vague character, in question. If a Myst and their respective writer feels its right to have them effected more in contemporary effects of aging, then they may certainly do so. However, some much more magical figures of fables might only age in more slight ways.

Tokyorose627

We're still looking for more people! :D

Feel free to come and join us!

Dhampyress

Game is now in motion (we are a good few posts in on our first scenes) | Character list has been updated and finalized.

We're still open for a few late comers. All old tentative character reservations have been repealed. I will re-add them upon show of interest.

Dhampyress

I've updated the character list after some long hiatus from more tentative players, which has opened some character concepts that were originally taken. All OOC information is now up to date, and we are still open to taking on more interest in the game.

Dhampyress

We are currently still open to accepting new players..  On the contrary to the silence. ;D

Dhampyress

Someone asked me an interesting question about the character list, which has led me to verify that it is up to date. I've also shared what sort of Myst types we are currently lacking in equal majority.

Furthermore, I've snipped a large section from the original interest check write up to make reading everything over in the first post, a bit more quick. I've also added some wisdom into how the game functions on a more time based scale, and now explained how events in game work, and persist in line with the format of the game. Time has officially been established, explained, and added to the rules, among event explanation write up, that is now in the first post.

November Bleeds

We are still actively searching for players! If anyone is interested feel free to send both Blissy and I a PM or post your interest here!

Lingo

Definitely interesting in seeing how this plays out- I've added one (make that hopefully two  ::) ) roles to the character archives!