Chrystal's Current Cravings. (F l/f F).

Started by Chrystal, December 04, 2016, 11:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Hi all, and thanks for reading.

I have heard people complain about other folks having more than one idea thread that they bump to the top once a month, and I'm a bit fed up of hunting down my older ideas, so I am creating a single thread with all my current cravings in one place. This includes regular RPs and One-Shots.

First, Some Rules Of The Road.

I am a lesbian. I am NOT bisexual. While there are circumstances in which I might write a m/f sex scene, they are so rare as to be virtually non-existent. So for the purposes of this thread, let's assume they don't exist, okay?

To put that in words of one syllable (or two where absolutely necessary),

I will not write with a male player on any of these stories.

(If you are male and want to write with me your best bet is to join a group game I am in or running. You won't get any sex scenes with me, but you may get to write a non-smut scene).

Please read my O/O page. Preferably before PMing me to ask me about a specific idea. There isn't much I won't do, mind, but the offs listed are non-negotiable. Please also note that just because something is listed as an "on" doesn't mean it has to be in every story I write. If a particular idea requires a particular kink, and that kink doesn't appeal to you, then don't ask about that story, but please feel free to ask about the others...

DO NOT POST HERE. Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of my ideas. Also, please make it plane which idea you are interested in? PM's saying "I like your idea" will get the reply "Which one?"

Variations will be considered - If one of my ideas makes you think "That would work so much better if...", then by all means tell me. However, be aware that if it is substantially different from my original idea I will treat it as a totally separate one. As a random off-the cuff example, if my idea involves two middle aged women meeting in a supermarket and you suggest changing it to two teenagers meeting in a comic book shop, those are two totally different ideas. Your idea may have merit, it may appeal to me, but it is NOT the idea I am craving!

That said, if you have a minor variation (Have one of the women working at the supermarket, for example), then I will consider it.

I do not mark an idea as taken until I have at least one post from you in the IC thread. Seriously, the number of times I have written an opening post for a story only to never get a reply.... I understand if you're busy, or having muse trouble - I get the same way myself frequently. But if we've been discussing a story that we are both enthusiastic about and I have done the opener I usually expect a reply to my post within a week. if you think it might take you longer, please let me know.

I Only Roleplay In The Open Forums. Please do not ask me to write with you via email, IM, nor even PM. My main reason for this is that forum posts can be edited to correct things when a story goes off track or one of us steps over a line. These things happen almost inevitably. No-one is usually at fault, it is usually just a misunderstanding. And easily fixed by a simple edit. But PMs and IMs cannot be edited.

I do not change my writing style. Sorry. I write the way I do and that is that. I write for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of my partner and those who read the story. In that order. If you don't think our styles are compatible, that is fine. If I don't think they are compatible I will tell you. I like long detailed posts. If you frequently post less than 150 words at a time I will not consider writing with you, sorry.

I am a great believer in talking about a story. I like to discuss variants, twists and options. I also like to have some sort of goal in mind. I will write sex scenes, but I actually prefer to fade out on them, and cut to the following morning. Story takes priority over smut. Yes I know we all hear that a lot, and actually I do enjoy a nice smut-filled story, but it generally requires several of my major kinks to be involved! I like long, slow build-ups of sexual tension. On the other hand, if the story has a plot unrelated to the smut, I will happily get the sex scene out of the way in the first few posts, so that we can then get on with telling the story while assuming that the characters are spending every night bonking like bunnies...

I will write in present tense or past tense, and in first person or third person. I will not write in second person and will ask my partners not to do so. Equally I find first person present tense to be a bit creepy. I like to use a "face claim" or "Picture Base" for my characters, and I will use whatever style of image I consider most appropriate to the story. I generally expect my partner to use a similar style image. However, some times I prefer not to use a picture, and if my partner prefers not to that is also fine with me.

Ideas will follow soon, below.

Link to my previous ideas thread.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

TAKEN
Dune: The Eyes Of The Fremen

Viscountess Jessica Harkonnen was born on Geidi Prime within the city of Harko. She is aunt to the future Baron Vladimir Harkonen, and great aunt to Lady Jessica Atreides. but that is in the future. For now, Jessica Harkonen is a teenage girl, blossoming into womanhood under the watchful eye of the then Baron Harkonnen and the Bene Gesserit sisterhood.

Arrakis is the only source of the Spice and has been under Harkonnen control for about a year thus giving House Harkonnen a massive say in CHOAM and the Landsraad. The bitter betrayal by house Atreides not forgotten, never forgotten, the Emperor and the Baron have wheels in motion to accomplish the end of the traitors once and for all, but these plans will take decades to bring to fruition.

In the mean time, Jessica is learning what it is to be a Harkonnen, learning about how the empire runs. The plan is for her to marry the Emperor's son. But Jessica has no interest in such a union. As with her nephew Vladimir, she is far more interested in those of her own gender. Her activities are something of an embarrassment to her father, who has decided to send her to the newly acquired fief of Arrakis to keep her quiet and out of trouble, after she was expelled from the Bene Gesserit school.

And things seem to be going to plan. Until, that is, she encounters a Fremen captive. A beautiful young woman with eyes of the deepest blue. She is captivated by this captive and, even though instructed by her mentors to torture the young woman for information about the Fremen, she finds herself irresistibly attracted to her. Soon the two of them are fleeing across the dessert on the back of a giant sandworm...

The player I am looking for: This is a female/female plot, obviously. Sorry, but I do not write with male players in one-on-one stories. (There are a few exceptions to this, but if you don't know for certain that you are one of the exceptions, then you probably aren't). I'm after a female player, please, either a lady or female liege, who is familiar with the Dune books by Frank Herbert.

You can play either the Fremen captive or the Harkonnen lady. (The name Jessica is arbitrary, but please choose a suitable name if you don't like it).

I would like someone who is willing to move the story forward, and not simply react to my posts. Even if your character is tied, gagged and helpless, there is stuff you can post - thoughts, feelings, plans, flashbacks, cut-away scenes to what is going on elsewhere... Please post at least 200-300 words per post, more if you can. If you don't give me enough to work with I will ask you to add to your posts. If I don't give you enough to work with, please tell me. Please also know how to use a spell-checker. I have nothing against typos - I make enough myself, but I try to keep them to a minimum.

If you wish to play the Harkonnen, you will need to be either Domme or Switch. If you wish to play the Fremen you will need to be sub or switch. I say "or switch" to both, because the characters can quite happily reverse roles, possibly a few times!

Please be aware that the story will include explicit details of one character torturing the other. Possibly both ways around. If you are not comfortable with this, please do not ask to write this with me.

The story is set some 70-80 Arakeen years prior to the events in the first Dune book.

If you are interested in this plot, please send me a PM to discuss it with the word "Dune" somewhere in the title. PMs about "Your idea" usually get the response "Which one?"

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

VIRUS

Content: F/F Non-Con Extreme, Headfuck!

Towards the end of the 20th Century, Science Fiction Author William Gibson created the concept of Cyberpunk. One of the main ingredients of the genre is the cranial Implant Chip - A microprocessor chip that is inserted into a person's head and connected directly to their brain. This chip has a number of purposes: firstly it allows massive amounts of data to be stored in the brain and accessed instantly - this was the premise in the story Jonny Mnemonic. Secondly, it can allow direct access to computer systems - most usually in older sci-fi via a jack that plugs into the person's head, often behind the ear or at the back of the neck. Then in more recent sci-fi, with the rise of the mobile phone and wireless internet in real life, the implant chip replaces the mobile phone, giving instant speed-of-thought access to the internet.

But this is just Science Fiction....

... Or Is It?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogBX18maUiM

In 2014, a quadriplegic woman was given brain surgery to attach a microprocessor chip to her brain, which allows her to control a robotic arm using her thoughts alone.

This is the first step. Just as with the sliding doors on the original Star Trek, so fiction is becomming fact....

Skip forwards fifteen years.

It is 2030. Medical Implants have been in use for some years now, and are giving the handicapped, victims of war and accidents miraculous new leases on life, giving them back mobility and freedom. The chips have become smaller and less obvious. No longer do you have a massive black box on your head and a sheaf of cables running to your artificial legs. A few years ago they started using a simple flat plastic plate that was moulded to the scull, and was linked to the prosthesis by blue-tooth.

And now, it seems, not even that is necessary.

Pioneering Biotechnology Company LifeChip is preparing to launch the next generation of Cranial Implant Chips. And these will not just be available for medical use, they will not only be available to the military (although the military contract funded a good portion of the research), they will be available to the general public!

This is CyberPunk become real! LifeChip anticipates a significant take-up. Of course the implant surgery isn't cheap, but again, the company is anticipating that, as it becomes more routine and more surgeons are trained in it, the cost will come down. The chips themselves are desiged so that they establish their own neural connections once inserted into the brain. And they do everything one would expect - they give instant, speed-of-thought access to the sort of processing power that a mere 50 years ago was only available in a computer the size of a tennis court! Plus, you have instant wireless access to the internet and mobile phone functions.

Of course there are the sceptics,the critics, the doom-sayers, the religious nut-cases, but in general this is seen as the next big step forward, ushering in a bright new dawn for humanity.

Character A: Character A is one of the programmers at LifeChip. And she is one of the volunteer test subjects. She has one of the brand new experimental implant chips in her head. It's been there for a week now and the surgeon has said she is allowed to start using it... So she is playing with it, seeing what it can do.

She has totally forgotten about an incident a few months back where her diligence resulted in a colleague getting caught misusing company resources and being fired.

Character B: Character B Was a programmer at LifeChip, until one of her do-gooder colleagues  got her fired, because she was making waves. B was always sceptical about the project, not because she felt it was wrong, but because she felt it was vulnerable. Everyone dismissed her concerns, when she raised them. Everyone said it was impossible, that it couldn't be done. And so she set out to prove them wrong, and then that goody-two-shoes A had to go and report her for running her own projects on company time, and she was fired.

Well, she wasn't going to let them get away with it. She would prove herself right and get her revenge on A at the same time. Because B was convinced that it would be possible to write a computer virus that, when loaded into an implant chip, would enable the hacker to take control, not just of the victim's implant, but of their entire body. A Brain Worm virus.

So, obviously, Character B writes her virus, and manages to get it into Character A's head. She then slowly takes control over A's body, turning her into a living, breathing puppet.

A is fully concious and fully aware of what is happening to her, but she is powerless to stop it. Note that B cannot control A's thoughts, and cannot read them unless directed at her implant, but B has the ability to control everything A does.

I will take either role, but seriously, I would really prefer to play A, the victim. I have tried to write this story several times already, so please be serious if you ask about it.

This story involves one character actually taking control of the other player's character. This would be seen by many as god-moding. We will need to be in constant discussion about what is happening, how and why, and how we both feel about it.

I require a female player, please, that is a lady or a liege who identifies as female.

Chrystal

WWII Noir Romantic Drama

I have tried writing this before, in various guises and it has always, in the past, got bogged down in a sex scene, or ended up going in some random direction I didn't anticipate.

And then one morning earlier in the year, ITV4 was showing Casablanca and I just happened to randomly catch the start of it and watch it all the way through. Great movie with some classic lines.

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine!"
"Here's looking at you kid"
"You know what I want to hear. You played it for her, you can play it for me. If she can stand it so can I. Play it Sam!" (NOTE: Rick never actually says "Play it again Sam", that is a misquote!)
"If you don't get on that plane, you'll regret it. Maybe not to day, maybe not tomorrow, but some day soon, and for the rest of your life!"
"We'll always have Paris".

And, the closing line of the movie, "I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship!"

Oh and not forgetting the wonderfully poignant scene where the Germans are singing some patriotic German song, and Victor Laszlo goes to the band and tells them to play The Marseillaise and the entire bar starts singing it and drowns the Germans out...

Anyway, the wonderful romantic story set against the backdrop of unoccupied French North Africa, with it's tension and danger and Rick's sacrifice of giving up his bar and his woman, and the French policeman ultimately choosing to side with the good guys...  Well it brought all of the desires back.

So here's what I'm after:

I want to write a story about a British spy, a female member of SOE, who is dropped into occupied Europe in 1940 or 41. It can be in France, it can be in The Netherlands, it can be in Norway or Denmark, it can be Greece or Yugoslavia (the latter would be 1941). I would play the SOE agent.

Her mission is to contact the local resistance people, blend in with the locals, establish communications between SOE and the resistance, act as liaison between the local resistance cell and the British military, arrange for supply drops, coordinate commando and/or bombing raids and ensure that the resistance are hitting targets that will actually hinder the German war effort rather than just doing what they feel like.

Obviously this is a very dangerous job.

Her love interest can be one of three options:

1) A female member of the resistance who is the head of the resistance cell.
2) A civilian woman who is the widow of the head of the resistance, who helps the SOE agent
3) ... And this one is the least likely and most difficult to make work, but probably the most fun ...  A Wehrmachtshelferinnen who happens to fall for the SOE agent, and unwittingly provides intelligence to the resistance.

Please note: if you want to play a German woman, I will insist on you either using a picture of her in civilian clothes, a picture in a realistic Wehrmachtshelferinnen uniform, or no picture at all. I will not work with pictures like this!

What takes place, where, when and how, is totally dependent upon the country, the year and on which character option you choose.

If you REALLY want to play the SOE agent, then please be convincing!

The player I want for this has got to have an interest in World War Two, and must be female (lady or female liege). Please be willing to move the story forward, be willing to discuss the story via PM and if necessary edit your posts - I will do you the same courtesy of changing my posts if there is something you don't like. You must be capable posting at least 300 words at a time, be reasonably proficient in English and able to use a spelling checker. If you happen to be able to speak French/German/Norwegian/Greek/Serbo-Croat, great, but you don't have to as the RP will be written in English.

And, as I already indicated, you must have an interest in World War Two.

If you are interested in this, please send me a PM with the abbreviation "WWII" somewhere in the heading, and with your preference for country, year and your character.

PMs that say "I love your idea" will receive a reply, "Which one?" PMs that do not give me your preferences for the options here will get a reply "So what are your preferences?" PMs from male characters will recieve a polite but firm request that you read my O/O page.

Thanks for reading.

Chrystal

Spaghetti Western

Wanted: Alive
One female player who is interested in writing a totally cliché story set in the Old West.

Reward:
An enjoyable romp through history, a committed writing partner who may post slowly but will definitely post eventually, as long as you keep the story moving and don't make me do all the work.

Yeah yeah okay, that was cheesy, I know... But that is the point.

What I want to do is write a totally cliché story using every trope imaginable from the classic Spaghetti Western movies. Think of every Clint Eastwood and John Wane film ever that were set in the genre (especially the "Dollars" trilogy and True Grit), add in Butch and Sundance, Jesse James, Tombstone, OK Coral, High Noon, 3:10 to Yuma, and ... well, heck lets even include Maverick and Support Your Local Sheriff/Gunfighter (I always admired James Garner). Then lets take the J.T. Edson and Oliver Strange novels I read as a kid and add those in too! And all the thousands of Western films and books I've seen and read but can't now remember.

Get the idea? Take all of those things and put them together and you have the setting I'm after, and the sort of atmosphere I want. Slightly tongue in cheek, but more a homage to the genre than a spoof.

I am looking for a female player only please. That's a Lady, or a Liege who identifies as female. Sorry fellas, it's nothing personal, it's just the way I am.

The Story:

The story centres on two young women. (Obviously). The opening scene might have them both trying to rob the same bank, neither realising that the other is also doing so. See, these two women have serious money troubles, and neither of them wants to take "the easy route" and get married. In fact they'd rather die first. So when they encounter each other there is instant hate and animosity, but at the same time a feeling of connectedness, that they belong together.

And so our two anti-heroines set off on a sexy rampage across Texas, New Mexico, Kansas and The Indian Territories (Oklahoma). The exact setting would be the Early1870s or late 1860s, shortly after the end of the Civil War. Most rifles are still single shot breech loaders although the Henry Repeating Rifle is available. (The Winchester '73 - the gun that won the west - wasn't available until ... well, guess?)

One of our characters should be a crack-shot with a rifle, but relatively slow with a pistol - possibly draw and fire in just under a second. The other would be okay with a rifle, but fast with a pistol - draw and fire in well under half a second. (Incidentally, the fastest time on record is around a quarter of a second. It's reasonable to assume that the fastest men of the time were capable of achieving this sort of speed).

Yes there will be some smut, but I would like to concentrate most on the tropes. Things like the posse chasing them getting on a raft and the sharpshooter shooting the guide ropes to send it drifting down stream, Or the pistol shooter out-drawing the tough guy in the bar and shooting the pistol from his hand before he has it out of the holster... Or the sharpshooter outdrawing the "dude" and then saying "Mister, I'm slow!" The card game with the card sharp, the train robbery, the classic Spag-West gunfight - and the spoof one between our girls where they walk towards each other having had a falling out, saying "Well, draw!" "You draw!" "You first!" "No you!" and when they get face to face they kiss and make up.

Oh and a scene from The Good The Bad and The Ugly, (possibly several actually), but one in particular where they are in a bath together and a villain comes bursting in and says "Well well, look what we have here. I've been looking for you two and now I've got you exactly where I want you..." and the girl with the pistol shoots him from under the soap suds... We could even do the hanging and shooting the rope scene...

If you are interested in this, please send me a PM with the word "Western" somewhere in the heading.

Thanks.

Almost forgot to add this:

At some point I'd love to see the girl who's quick on the draw do a Road-agent's Spin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDe5NurHGeo

Chrystal

Name:

Content: F/F, light seduction, paranormal, crime adventure

Scenario: Character A is a croupier in one of the major Las Vegas casinos. She finds her job boring, and it doesn't pay as well as she thought it would when she applied for it. Sure some girls have been given big tips, but on the whole big tippers are rare - even rarer than the big winners. In general the percentage favours the house and most people who come to Vegas to gamble, loose. If they didn't, the casinos would soon go bust, after all! So Character A dreams of becoming rich, of maybe beating the system, beating the house, or just possibly of catching the eye of  a woman who has won big and being swept off her feet and taken away from it all, to live in luxury!

Character B is about as far from Character A's dreams as it is possible to get. She is young, innocent and naive. Just turned 21, she's carded at every door and every bar because she doesn't look old enough to be there. She's visiting with her older sister who is eloping with some guy she met on the internet. The sister and her groom are spending all their time locked in their room doing "it" and B is bored, so she wanders into the hotel's casino. And she suddenly discovers that a unique talent she's had all her life but never really known what to do with has taken on an amazing significance.

Because B can see dimly into the future. Mostly just enough to know when it's about to start raining or when to slam the brakes on in the car, or who is about to call her phone (so she can quickly turn it off if she doesn't want to talk to them). But here in Las Vegas, that ability suddenly allows her to see what the next card is going to be, what number the ball is going to land on, what the dice are going to come up, which slot is about to pay out. The amount of information is overwhelming for a moment until she concentrates and focuses, blotting out everything except the blackjack game that Character A is dealing.

Now, of course she can play blackjack - who can't? Its a simple enough game after all! - and so she sits in, buys some chips and starts to play....

And it isn't long before Character A notices this cute young thing who seems to be winning consistently. Croupiers are trained to spot card counters and number crunchers, and this girl is doing neither. She changes the cards just in case they are somehow marked in a wayshe hasn't spotted, opens a brand new pack. And still the girl wins. Oh sure she drops the occasional hand, but never looses more than her initial stake, and always wins big when she has the chance.

Then, just as A is about to notify security, suddenly B's "winning streak" ends. She looses big time, leaving her with only sixty dollars more than she started with, at which point she tips A $10 and leaves the table, $50 better off.

A is curious about her though, closes her table and follows B to try and find out how she was doing what she was doing...

When A catches up to B, she talks to her, finds out that she is really innocent and naive, discovers her secret, seduces her, takes her to bed, and then conceives her master plan, to use the girl to pull of the biggest Las Vegas con in history!

Setting: Somewhere in the Western USA.... (Welll DUR!) Present day.

Requirements: A female player please. I will happily play either character. I would prefer to play the innocent Character B, but only if you understand that by playing character A you are the one who will be leading the story. The characters NEED to be played the way I have described them - A being dissatisfied and somewhat unscrupulous, B being innocent and naive, or the story just won't work. I do not choose partners on a first-come-first served basis. I want someone who is willing to write a story with me, not just a sex scene.

I would prefer someone who is literate, can use a spell checker, knows the difference between Then and Than, and you absolutely must know how to play blackjack, roulette and various other casino games.

Other Info: I tried this story once before and it got bogged down in a sex scene and abandoned. Any sex scenes are going to be on a fade-to-black basis, therefore. I want to concentrate on the actual story.

I don't do First Come First Served. I will be checking your posting history (I recommend you check mine) to see if I think we will be compatible. If you are interested in writing this story with me, please send me a PM with the word "Vegas" somewhere in it. PMs saying "I like your idea" will be met with "Which one?" Oh and PMs from male players will be met with a polite refusal. I only write one-on-ones with female players.

Yes, this is formatted as a one-shot request. That's because I was going to post it as a one-shot, but figured it would work better as a stand-alone full-length story.

Oh, one more thing: Do they get away with it? Well, that's something we can decide!

Chrystal

The Devil May Wear Prada, but her PA generally goes naked...

I have a craving that I have had since I first saw the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" a few years ago. If you have seen the movie you will know that it is about the relationship between a bitchy slave-driving woman who owns a fashion magazine and has vast wealth and the power to make or break, and her PA who is a college graduate, knows bugger all about fashion but has some qualities of loyalty and a serious work ethic, plus a desire to succeed.

By the way, if you haven't seen the movie, then thanks for your interest, but you may as well stop reading now, sorry.

Now, being a horny pervy lesbian, my thoughts as I watched the movie were that the relationship between these two women really ought to get physical at some point. I thought, when they flew off to somewhere (I think it was Geneva?) together that this was finally going to happen, but No! It turns out that Miranda was trying to get back with her ex (or something like that), I can't remember if it was her or him who was diagnosed with cancer... While Andy ditches her no-good arsehole of a BF and instead gets together with the guy who helped her out finding the Harry potter manuscripts a week early.

To me, as you can imagine, this was a deeply unsatisfactory ending...

My ideal version of the story, has the PA becoming the boss' sex slave, probably about half to two thirds of the way through. With the boss basically forcing the PA to do all sorts of demeaning and disgusting sexy things.

There would be a clause in the PA's contract of employment that states that the PA has to be available at all times day or night for any task the boss requires of her.

Now, here's the thing. I've tried to write this story several times already with different partners who have NOT seen the movie. IT DIDN'T WORK! Please, if you have NOT seen The Devil Wears Prada, and you are interested in writing this, go and watch it first before you contact me.

If you have seen it and are interested, then please send me a PM.

Of course, my other requirements stand too: Female player (lady or Female Liege), literate, able to post at least 250 - 300 words at a time, willing to move the story forward, imaginative, and preferably someone who knows the difference between Then and Than. Also someone willing to put up with my slow posting rate.

Here are some of the things that have gone wrong on previous attempts

1) Me playing sub: The other player moving things way to fast, going almost straight to the sex, which basically left the story no-where to go, but also meant that it was unrealistic as a non-consensual story. The PA could have simply filed a sexual harassment suit and been set for life...

2) Me playing Domme: The other player not having seen the movie, she had no idea of where I wanted the story to go or what her character was supposed to be doing. Failed to move things forward sufficiently with her posts and left me to do all the work.

3) Me playing Domme: a totally different setting, straight-to-smutt one shot, the other player got bored and dropped the story.

I am quite happy to play either the dominant character or the submissive character.

If you wish to play D, please don't move things too fast. The relationship needs to start out as 100% professional. It's only over time that the Boss realises that she can make more and more unrealistic demands of her PA, which slowly begin to include sexual things.

One scene I think should definitely be included early on to establish the total dominance of the boss, is the PA being called at 2:00am "I need you to pick me up from the airport".

Another scene that should be worked in as things begin to get sexual would be the boss forcing her PA to try on clothing in her office, which would involve her stripping naked repeatedly.

The story can go in Non-con or extreme (I'd prefer extreme, but if you aren't into that sort of stuff that's okay).

Thanks for reading

Chrystal

ONE SHOT

Name: The Cook and the Scullery Maid

Content: F/F Non-con, historical.

Setting: Victorian England, A stately Home, Downstairs.

Scenario: In the 19th Century, there was a strict hierarchy amongst the servants in a stately home. At the top was the Butler. Second to him was the housekeeper. Then came Cook, who ruled over the kitchen. Down through Valet, Lady's Maid, footmen, Chambermaids, and kitchen maids to the lowest of the low, the Scullery Maid. This unfortunate individual was usually little better off than a slave, given all the dirtiest of jobs, and required to be up before all the others to ensure all the fires were lit, especially in the kitchen. She usually slept in the scullery.

She was, however, better off than she would have been sleeping on the streets.

Cook, on the other hand, would have a nice soft bed, usually in a room in the basement, rather than the attic where the other servants slept, attached to the kitchen, so she could be there first (except for the scullary maid). She was always referred to as Mrs, even if unmarried.

But what if our Cook were one of those shady people that Victorian Society refused to acknowledge - a lesbian? And what if she had a taste for skinny,grubby girls?

Requirements: FEMALE player please, to play either the cook or the scullery maid. Some knowledge of the time period would be a distinct advantage, as would the ability to use a spelling checker, write at least 300 words per post, and be able and willing to move the story forward.

Other Info: For details of what a scullery was, click here. The pictures are examples only, please feel free to choose your own, however please make it appropriate to the time period.

Chrystal

ONE SHOT

Name: The School Run

Content: F/F light romance/seduction/slowly built relationship

Scenario: Two lonely housewives are taking their kids to the same school. Probably the equivalent of a UK primary or US elementary school. The mothers walk their kids to school, drop them off, exchange a few words with other mums, and then walk home. Then at three o'clock they set off again, wait outside the school for the kids to come out - probably exchanging a few words, collect their respective progeny, and walk home.

In between those times, they have very little to do - Dad is at work, and earns a good wage so mum doesn't need to work. And dad pays for someone to clean and do the laundry, do the garden, the shopping is all done on-line and delivered to the door... About the only thing our two mothers have left to do is devise elaborate meals for their husbands when they come home from their respective jobs.

And there's another thing... Since having the baby, the women have put on weight, and their husbands don't seem to be all that interested any more...

And yes, amazingly the two women get to talking and discover that they have a lot in common. They live near each other two and actually start walking to and from school together (much to the annoyance of their kids who probably hate each other!)... So, a few casual words of greeting becomes a slowly blossoming friendship, becomes spending time together, meeting the other halves, dinner parties and/or barbecues, sharing hobbies, spending the lonely days together... and ultimately it leads to that first kiss, that first intimate touch, friendship becomes love and love creates desire, desire awakens need and eventually they will end up naked in bed together...

Setting: Modern day suburbia, any town or city in the developed world in whatever country you like, two nice big houses and the road between them and the local primary/elementary school.

Requirements: A female player please, lady or female liege. You need to be able to put up with my unbelievably slow posting rate, willing to move the story forward rather than just react to my posts, and write decent length posts, that include descriptions of things like the weather, what your character is wearing, what your character's child is doing, the traffic on the road... All details that may not seem relevant but which help to bring the story to life and ad depth to the scene!

Other Info: There are two Non-Player Characters in this story who are of necessity under age. These characters are necessary for the plot, and are there solely as a plot device to bring the two main characters together. Most of the time they will be either in school (ie out of the scene) or simply there as "extras". They will not influence the story line, nor have any involvement in the relationship between the two main characters. Probably worthy of note that the husbands will be treated in much the same way!

I really want the relationship in this story to develop slowly and realistically. The idea that two married women meet, fall in love and jump into bed together is a massive turn-on, but the idea that it all happens in one day - or even in one week - is ludicrous. A month, maybe, but even that is really too short. Time-skips will therefore be necessary. There might be some sort of traumatic event that triggers the sexual relationship, this is something we can discuss.

Chrystal

ONE SHOT

Name: Here Kitty Kitty

Content: F/F, Light Exotic, transformation, furry/anthro.

Setting: Fantasy, Science Fiction, or Science Fantasy.

Scenario: Your character is either a witch, a mad scientist or a science-mage, depending upon the setting. She has always been something of a loner, her only companion being her cat, Misfit. Misfit has been with her from a kitten, and y/c really loves the cat. Probably a little more than is actually healthy.

As for Misfit, she's a cat. What she thinks is locked inside her head. The fact that she seems to have a genuine affection for her mistress could simply be put down to her desire for regular food and a warm place to sleep. She's always been a bit of a misfit with the other cats in the neighbourhood, hence her name, something of a loner like her mistress, but again, pets tend to emulate the behaviour of their owners. What the cat is really thinking is a mystery.

But y/c has a plan to fix this. She has been working on a way, using magic/nanotechnology/a combination of magic and science (depending upon the setting), to change Misfit into a humanoid, a creature capable of feeling human-like emotions and expressing them in a human-like way. A creature capable of human speech and thought.

Misfit Before
Misfit After

Requirements: I am looking to explore the feelings and emotions and difficulties experienced by a person who, until an hour ago, was a semi-sentient quadruped and now suddenly is a sapient biped with the power of speech, but still the same urges and instincts as before. Please could I have a female player, lady or female liege (At a push a gender-neutral liege who identifies as female), to play the owner? You will need to be patient with my continental-drift speed of posting, willing to move the story forward, identify with the scientist/witch/science-mage character and want top have a full-size furry feline to snuggle up in bed with...

Additionally, I would prefer someone capable of writing more than 300 words, willing to discuss the scenario and edit posts if necessary, and ideally, someone who knows the difference between "then" and "than".

Other Info: In case you haven't worked it out, I will be playing Misfit the cat. The way in which she is changed from cat to anthro is something we will need to discuss. This can be set in a fantasy world of magic and y/c would be a witch and use some sort of magic potion she has concocted. Or it can be set in the present, in a modern-myth-and-magic setting, and your character can use magic to change Misfit. Or then it could be in the present/near future, or even the far future and your character could be a research scientist who works with nanotechnology to manipulate DNA for medical purposes, and has diverted some of her research budget to this private project. Or, finally, if you prefer, we could do this using some sort of combination of magic and science, in a future alternate universe where magic is real and is used to aid with technology.

As I said, we will need to discuss it, because the actual transformation is going to be part of the story, and we will need to work out in general terms how it is accomplished.

Chrystal

ONE SHOT

Name: Time Witch (title is negotiable - that's the best one I could come up with on the spur of the moment...!)

Content: Magic, non consent, F/F, Anything from bondage to extreme possibly including exotic.

Setting: Fantasy, a witch's cottage somewhere in a medieval kingdom - except that one character will start off in the present day contemporary universe.

Scenario: A young witch has just taken over in a small village as the village witch. She faces all the usual oposition from the religious community, but given that her magic is stronger than their "faith" she is pretty capable of handling them. The problem is that she has no familiar and needs one. So she sets about summoning one, and that is where things go somewhat awry...

In a much later time and slightly different dimension, a young woman finds her life dull, knowing there has to be more to life than her dull, boring job. She spends every waking moment reading fantasy fiction, everything from Tolkien to Terry Pratchet. She doesn't really believe any of it could actually be real, but sometimes she wishes it could be.

And then one day she is walking home from work, when she finds herself surrounded by a strange swirl of light (or other overly dramatic special effect), and finds herself standing in what looks like a primitive hovel in some third world country. Also in the hovel is a rather confused looking young woman dressed in what looks like some kind of Halloween costume, who is complaining that "it wasn't supposed to do that...!"

Requirements: A FEMALE player please - a Lady or a Liege who identifies as female. I will play either role. The witch will be the dominant character in the story (seeing as she is quite capable of doing real magic). Players who regularly post less than 150 words in IC posts will not be considered.

Other Info: We will need to decide the rules for the use of Magic - All magic use has rules, or there isn't a story (more accurately, there is no point in there being a story if the magic user can just do anything). Mostly these will involve magic being used at a price of some sort.

If interested please send a PM including some means of identifying which idea you are interested in. PM's saying "I like your ides" are invariably replied to with "Which one?"

Chrystal

POSSIBLY A ONE-SHOT OR FULL-LENGTH RP

Name: "You were saying...?"

Content: F/F Exotic sci-fi Human/alien, consensual. Could go extreme

Scenario: "Ah, there you are. You're the guy who thinks that all a lesbian needs is a hot cock in her, yes? Well that's what you said last night at that bar. I seem to recall telling you about my girlfriend, and you said you'd like to meet her too? You said something about a pretty girl shouldn't be wasted on a butch dyke like me? Well here she is. Cuddles? Come and say hi to Mr About-to-swallow-his-own-cock. Mister, meet my girlfriend, Cuddles!"

Inspired by the pic below. Cuddles is the one in the white...

So, yeah, basically a light hearted smutty one-shot with this unusual lesbian duo causing havoc on a space station when their scout ship docks...

Flashbacks could include how the two of them met, why they have a very strange sexual relationship. Moving the story on we could have them get into all sorts of scrapes in which the unique talents of the pair show how they work so beautifully as a team.

They can be scouts for the Space Fleet, they can be smugglers, they can be legitimate traders...

Setting: A space station somewhere in the galaxy, in a NON-fan-based future universe. Preferably a sort-of 1970s style space-opera type setting.

Requirements: Female player to play either the scout pilot or "Cuddles". Your choice, as I would be happy to play either. Must be capable of writing at least 200 and preferably 300-500 words per post.

Other Info:
About "Cuddles"
Cuddles, is, as you will have seen if you opened the previous spoiler, a huge, green four-armed gorilla. She is also, clearly a marine of some sort. The figure in blue is the captain/pilot of the ship, which I see as having just the two of them aboard. Cuddles can be the dominant partner in the relationship if you prefer, but I think it would be an interesting twist from the "opening scene" above if Cuddles were an absolute pussy cat, a cuddly softy, in the arms of the pilot.

Of course, to anyone else, she's a mean 200kg gorilla in battle armour carrying big guns as if they were pea shooters!

"Cuddles" is not, of course, her real name, but her real name is probably unpronounceable in English!

If you want to use slightly less cartoon-like images, I have this photo-shopped pic available of Cuddles...

Green Gorilla

This is not intended to be...
It's something that really only just occurred to me, but you could almost say that this was a gender-bent slash-fic .... Solo/Chewbaca. It wasn't my original intention and I'd rather NOT put it in the Starwars universe if that's okay.

Chrystal

TAKEN
TAKEN

Name: Just Another Princess To Be Rescued

Comtent: F/F, Medieval Fantasy, Humour, Light non-con bondage, Spanking, Brattiness.

Setting: Medieval Fantasy.

Scenario: The princess is, of course, imprisoned in the highest tower. Why? Well who says there has to be a reason...? Maybe something to do with her being cursed, or having refused to marry the son of the neighbouring kingdom resulting in all out war for several years... Or perhaps the evil wizard wants her for himself, or... well, we can decide that if it becomes necessary...

The knight is on a quest to prove herself and win her spurs. Rescuing a princess from a tower is pretty much the de rigueur quest requirement these days - although princesses in towers are becoming increasingly rare now, but they are still more common than dragons (the previous object of quests). The fact that she is female is something of a sore point (possibly two sore points as her breastplate doesn't really fit that well) as she was teased a lot by the other squires as she learned the art of knighthood.

When the two meet up, it is of course hate at first sight. The princess is a total brat - probably having a lot to do with why she was put in a tower in the first place. And while she does want to be rescued, she was expecting a handsome prince, or at least a hunky hero type. At the very worst, she was hoping for some hideous ogre who would be the chosen champion of the (short but) handsome prince she was to marry... And instead she gets some girl, barely older than herself, with delusions of being a knight.

As for the lady in armour, she is expecting at least some measure of gratitude, is also not entirely sure what to do with the princess now she's rescued her... Traditionally she should take the princess back to the king and queen, but the girl seems reluctant to go back there. The other usual option is for the knight and princess to fall in love at first sight... Yeah right, like that is going to happen... So she figures, what the hell, she'll take the girl back to her own home and see if any of the boys there want her...

Of course on the way the relationship slooooooowly changes...!

Requirements: A female player please. Either a lady or a liege who identifies as female. I will take either role, but I have a slight preference for playing the Knight, who will be the dominant character by virtue of being the one with the sword.

Chrystal

One Shot

Name: The Bad Cop

Content: F/F, Slavery, Extreme, Non-Con.

Setting: Present Day or Near Future. A small port city or border city. Mostly set in the basement of a mid-sized house.

Scenario: Detective X has been on the take for years. She's pretty much on the payroll of the local Mob, tips them off when raids are due, makes sure the evidence gets "contaminated" or goes missing. She's obviously not the only one because she's never been caught even though she should have been. Right now, the mob seems to have turned it's attention to human trafficking. Pretty girls have been kidnapped, some witnesses say they are bundled into a white van by black clad figures - the van cannot be traced and no one ever gets a clear look at anything. The obvious destination for these girls is the sex trade.

X knows she is going to continue to look the other way, but this time she wants more than money. This time she wants one of the girls - a pretty young thing snatched outside a bar last night...

Her Mob contact laughs and says okay - cos he knows this gives them an even greater hold on her...

The next evening there is a large wooden crate delivered to the Detective's address...

Requirements: A female player please. You must be able to write at least 300 words per post. I will play either the cop or the slave. I might even do one of each! If you want to play the slave I don't really mind too much about the quality of your English! If you want to play the cop, then you must be willing to move the story forward and keep trying new things on the slave. I hate it when the dominatrix just does the same thing to my character over and over... it's dull!

Other Info: Actual kinks involved will depend on a mutual comparison of Ons and Offs. If interested, please send me a PM with the word "Cop" somewhere in it so I know which idea you are talking about, and please also tell me which role you would like. Thanks.

Chrystal

My Girlfriend Is An Alien!

A craving of mine for some time, really. I've had a couple of similar stories that sort-of ran out of steam...

The setting:

This can be set anything from contemporary to sci-fi space opera. A previous version was set in the Men In Black universe, where Earth is an asylum (in the good sense) for aliens that need to be away from their species. However we could just as easily do the story set in a contemporary world with just the odd random alien hiding out on Earth, or we could actually set this in a space-opera where the alien is legitimately on the same space station as the human...

These things are up for discussion, I don't really have a preference as long as the setting fits the story.

The Characters:

My character is a teenage (16-19) human girl. Her age can be set in line with your preferences. She has just started a new school/college/university in a new town/space station, and doesn't know anyone. She is a lesbian and has a fetish for Japanese hentai pornography.

Your character is an amorphous blob... In her own species, also the equivalent of a teenage girl. She has the ability to assume the shape of pretty much anything she wants, but unless the object is organic she can't hold the shape very long. Also she can alter her density and thus her volume but always retains the same mass. She prefers, amongst humans, to retain the shape of a teenage girl. In MiB this is her official disguise and identity; in any other contemporary Earth setting she maintains the disguise do avoid being detected; in a Space Opera setting she simply prefers to maintain the disguise so she fits in on the human-dominated space station. But she spends her nights sleeping in a bath tub in a translucent liquid form...

NOTE: I have a distinct preference for playing the human, but if you can convince me otherwise, I will play the alien.

The Story:

If this is contemporary Earth (MiB or otherwise), your character is hiding out amongst humans for reasons of her own (maybe she's a princess who is being forced to marry against her will? Hey why not? Who says aliens can't have cliché relationship issues?). If it's space opera then maybe her parents have come to the space station to work or as ambassadors or whatever. Actually, in the MiB setting she could be there with her parents too.... Anyway, the two girls meet in class and find a mutual attraction has formed between them. The relationship is, of course, complicated by the fact that y/c is an alien, and needs to stay hidden in two out of three settings - in the third one she can just be worried about m/c's reaction when she finds out...

This is obviously an exotic romance. If you want it can involve consensual bondage, with the alien creating tentacles to tie the human up with.

The Player:

All my usual requirements apply: female player who can use a spell-check and do decent length posts and wants to keep the story going.

As per usual, if interested please send a PM with the word "Alien" or the word "Tentacle" in it somewhere so I can tell which idea you are interested in...

Chrystal

. Well Divers .

It is around 800 years in the future. Mankind has expanded into the stars. So far, we've not found any other intelligent life, which is all to the good. Most star systems are devoid of planets, and many have only gas giant planets, few of which have habitable moons. But many systems do have useable resources: debris belts, comets, hydrocarbons, rare metals, ice... These resources get mined, and turned into useable items, usually in space stations that are torus shaped and spin to provide gravity. The manufactured goods and/or raw materials are shipped from star system to star system via ships equipped with Jump Drive. These jump ships are the long-haulers, passing through a star system on an inertial parabolic orbit carefully calculated by an AI to miss everything and leave the ship pointing in the right direction to get to it's next destination.

But these ships need hydrogen fuel to burn. Interplanetary hydrogen is freely available in every solar system to any ship that has a ram-scoop - an electromagnetic force field that collects the ionised hydrogen atoms and pushes them into a tank. But to make the required number of main engine burns and also to power the fusion reactor that generates the power for the jump drive requires far more fuel than can be collected by a ram-scoop in one system transit.

And this is where the well-divers come in.

A Well Diver is a ship and crew that does the totally crazy stunt (to a normal spacer and even to most stationers) of diving into a gravity well. It takes a certain type of crazy to deliberately crash your ship into the ground, no matter how controlled a manner that crash is. And let's face it, every landing is just a controlled crash that leaves the bird in one piece! Shuttle Pilots are a special type of crazy, a special type of well diver. But the truly crazy people, the real well divers, they are totally insane people who take their specially equipped space craft into the upper atmosphere of a gas giant, scoop up as much hydrogen as they can fit into their ship's oversized fuel tanks, and use the energy of the slingshot orbit to get them back out again. The job is hazardous in the extreme. The gravity of a gas giant would tear a ship to pieces, the atmospheric pressure would squash it flat and the heat would incinerate anything combustible well before it hit whatever passed for "ground". And the complex electromagnetic fields in the upper reaches of the atmosphere tend to scramble most electronics.

But without the Well Divers, the long haulers would soon run out of fuel.

Well Diver ships generally have a crew of two, one doing the flying and the other doing the numbers. Both jobs are extremely skilled. You are either good at it or you don't do it. Because if you try, and you get it wrong, you will kill yourself, your partner and destroy a million credit machine. But if you are good at it, the rewards are phenomenal: Hydrogen fuel is precious, and thus expensive. Every litre brought in can earn credits. A jump ship needs millions of litres each time it fills, so each scoop-run by a well-diver can earn them thousands of credits. Or, if they miss, they might come away with empty tanks, or worse, tanks full of helium... Well Diver Crews are close. They work as a team, so closely that they can often anticipate the other's moves, words, and some are so close that it seems they can almost read each other's minds.

So what happens when a crew gets split up by some unfortunate accident, and rookie crew member takes the place of the incapacitated partner?

You presumably get the picture? The two characters will be the crew of a Well-Diver ship. One (presumably mine) will be the experienced member, the other (most likely yours) will be the rookie. If you want to do it the other way around, we can, but that will involve you being the dominant player and leading the story. As it's my idea and I know where I want it to go, it might be better the way round I suggest. By the way, dominant player does not necessarily mean dominant character sexually.

There will be a sexual relationship between the two, and it might make sense if the rookie was also the inexperienced partner sexually too, but this does not have to be the case.

Your character can be either the pilot or the navigator. Note that the navigator is the one who calculates the ship's trajectory through the gas giant's upper atmosphere, calculates the fuel needed for the trip, is effectively the one in charge. All the pilot does is actually fly the ship! Well, of course it's not that simple. The pilot has to have super fast reactions, be interfaced via a bluetooth connection directly to the ship's systems - remembering that the ship's electronics get totally frazzled by the gas giant's magnetic field...! So the pilot is almost literally flying "by the seat of his or her pants". Both roles are equally vital, both roles are equally challenging and neither character can exist without the other.

The story revolves around the newly paired up couple as they struggle to establish a rapport on their first trip. The experienced one will be forever saying stuff like "Your predecessor did it this way"... which the newbie will find incredibly irritating. The journey from the refinery station to the gas giant will most likely take a few days - every gramme of fuel used getting to and from the well is a gramme of fuel they can't sell - during which the two can almost get to the point of wanting to kill each other. When they get to the well, their first dive goes horribly wrong and they almost die. At which point the newbie should say something about letting her do it her way... And it works. They make a second dive and actually get a full tank. A third dive tops them off. The journey back to the station is a lot calmer and a lot happier.

On the second trip out.... Ah, but I will save that for when we get there!

As ever, a female player please. PM me with the words "Well Divers" somewhere in the message so I know which idea you are interested in. Please also state your preference for whether you wish to play the rookie or the experienced diver and whether you want the pilot or the navigator.

Chrystal

New Ideas Torment me....!

~ Not A Fairytale Ending ~

So we have a witch who is trying to get control of a kingdom. In order to do so she disguises herself as a princess and marries the prince. She has a daughter about a year later, who is heir to the throne. The witch is still hungry for power though and while the prince's father is alive she can't put her husband on the throne. Plus, while he is still alive she can't put her daughter on the throne and rule as regent... So she plots to murder the king and queen. She succeeds, but is caught. The new king's first act is to have his wife banished from the kingdom, locked in the highest tower, whatever. There is probably a very good reason why he didn't have her executed - maybe he still has feelings for her, maybe they can't actually prove she did it, and the advisors are saying stuff like, "We can't prove it but we know she did, and you'll be next!" So the new king raises his daughter himself. Possibly marries again and has a son...

Skip forward 16 years.

The witch's daughter is now a princess. By rights she should be heir to the throne, but she's always being side-lined in favour of her kid half-brother. This obviously makes her somewhat resentful. Everyone tells her that her mother is dead, but no one will tell her how she died. And obviously the prince's mother, her stepmother, is the one pushing for her son to be placed on the throne.

The princess then discovers that she has magical powers. Maybe she's been aware of them for a while but keeping them under wraps... Anyway, she uses them, maybe in anger, or accidentally, or maybe just out of malice, and turns the prince into a pig... (or something). This results in her being banished. So she is journeying away from her home, and (of course), comes across a dark looking fortress where a powerful and beautiful witch lives. Seeing the possibility of using the witch's powers to enhance her own and reclaim her kingdom, the princess seduces the witch. The witch allows herself to be seduced, because she knows that by doing so her own powers will be combined with those of her daughter, and she will be able to return and rule the kingdom with her daughter.

Hmm... when the princess was born, the witch lost some of her power...? That is an option to consider.

So yes, this idea combines elements of Frozen (which I finally saw on Xmas Day), Melificent, Shrek, Snow White, Cinderella....  Hey, I think there's even a bit of Harry Potter in there! But it combines them in a way that is not at all "cutsie". There is mother/daughter incest, for one. The whole point is to include the element that Disney does nay...! (LOL). The lesbian sex that is very clearly implicit in Melificent right at the end, and could be inferred by a dirty mind (like mine) at the end of Frozen.

It's an epic "Anti-Disney" adventure, with the bad guys winning in the end! The only thing is, I'm not at all sure about writing it as a two-player story...

Dramatis Personae:

The Witch Queen - Principal character no. 1.
The Princess - Principal character no. 2, the queen's daughter
The Prince/the Young king - The Princess' father
The Old King - The Young King's Father, murdered by the witch
The Old Queen - The Young King's mother, murdered by the witch
The Stepmother Queen - The Young King's second wife.
The Young Prince - The stepmother's son and Princess' half brother

Various courtiers and advisors...

And you see, we have three "acts" to the story:

Act one is where the witch marries the prince, gets pregnant, has a baby, murders her parents-in-law, gets caught and gets banished.
Act two is where the princess is finding herself put-upon, side-lined, and made to feel unwelcome, and is driven through whatever motivation to use her magic, whereupon she is banished.
Act thee is where the two principal characters finally get together and retake the throne...

It would be easiest to just start it with Act Three and let everyone try and figure out what happened in the first two acts...

Or just write them as two posts, one each....! After all, I have them summarised above in two-and-a-bit paragraphs...

It's a funny thing, but as I was typing this up, I kept imagining it as a full-blown Disney feature-length cartoon. The story is epic enough and, while it is not 100% original (what story is?) it is, I believe, original in the way it combines the various factors....

So, Options:

1) The player who is the witch posts "Act 1" as her first post, the player who is the daughter posts "Act 2" as her first post, and the story itself begins with "Act 3".
2) We skip Acts 1 & 2 altogether and just kick off with Act 3.
3) We play out Acts 1 & 2. In Act 1, the prince is played by the player who will play the daughter. In Act 2, he is played by the player who plays the witch.

If you are female, relatively evil, into mother-daughter incest, and want to see the bad guys win for a change, please send me a PM with the word "fairytale" somewhere in it, just so I know which idea you are interested in, preferably saying whether you wish to play mother or daughter, and which of the three start-point options you prefer.

Thanks.