News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

Adammair

*finally hugs Izzy* ...gotta save the best for last, ya know. ;)

icandor

Izzy1337

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

icandor

Izzy1337

icandor

Wow Izzy I added you to my yahoo and you just ignore me O.O *insulted*

Izzy1337

Sybl

Quote from: Adammair on July 16, 2011, 06:04:44 PM

*finally hugs Izzy* ...gotta save the best for last, ya know. ;)

:o what's that mean Dukey? :P

Adammair

*hugs Sybl* I didn't say who was last, did I? ;D

Sybl