Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

olive

-75  oops

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

You ladies double posted. :o

Impressive timing...
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

olive

Icandor caught it. Thanks for keeping it fair Icandor. *hugs*

icandor

-75 A real man stands for what he believes in and never quits!!!

that's my job to keep it fair ladies
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

icandor

olive

Quote from: icandor on July 16, 2011, 05:42:25 PM
A real man stands for what he believes in and never quits!!!

We may need to sedate him.....  XD

Izzy1337

icandor

Izzy1337

icandor

-79 Me!

Maybe if other men see my act to stop you they will band with me again to help!!

olive

I pity him a little bit....but only a little.....*winks*

Izzy1337

icandor

olive

When we win and you are captured, we'll treat you right. We're always good to our prisoners of war, Icandor.

Izzy1337

icandor

God give me the power and troops to push this assault back *Kneels and Prays* To all Lords, Gods, and Kings your faithful knight need assistance please aid me!