Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

elone

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Izzy1337

Mordred

*See Pillory*

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Izzy1337

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

-53  *Smoochies all over the sexy Olive!!*  (And Izzykins, too!)