News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fate/Infinity

Started by Garuss Vakarian, June 16, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 23, 2014, 10:48:35 AM
GAH! THE EUROSILENCE! IT'S KILLING ME! (Kind of)

*MAKES A LOT OF NOISE IN THE NETHERLANDS*

Is that better?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Lynnette

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 23, 2014, 10:50:57 AM
*MAKES A LOT OF NOISE IN THE NETHERLANDS*

Is that better?

A little bit.

We need something to talk about to spam this to annoy those who are sleeping now. I don't know what yet, but there has to be a lot of it.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

There's always plot that could be discussed?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Lynnette

How could I forget about this scene that was totally important for the plot of Monogatari?!
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

In all seriousness though, I was thinking that it might be interesting to discus how servants might treat each other. For example, I was thinking that Jeanne and Vlad share a few similarities. They were both motivated by a love of their nation and a duty to maintain its sovereignty and power. The difference is that Vlad wasn't afraid to purge all who would oppose its (the country's) interests. Though he had a very clear sense of justice, he was brutal in his methods, having executed about one fifth of the population of his country through his life. Both Vlad and Jeanne had to fight against the odds, as both England and Turkey in their time was a lot more powerful then their own country, but neither of them gave up.

Inari

Rin is not amused nor impressed with this plot

Lynnette

That might be a good idea to bring to the OOC though, seeing that this thread is going to be demolished when we get all the masters we need?

Also, just had to look up Ruler in F/A, was not disappointed, yet slightly creeped out.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Rave

Ahh I'm a little later to the party, but I had no idea about the mummy/military thing :P The more you know, I honestly thought the fame boost wouldn't apply to him since France is nowhere near Egypt, but what you all said totally makes sense.

It brings up a question though, would other Heroic Spirits know of him too? I know that in most shows, the Spirits know about each other's legends. With Ramases' being so well known and famous, it would be rather easy to determine who he is just based on attitude/mannerisms/attire.

I just want to figure his approach when the other servants meet him, and if there is going to be any point in him trying to hide who he is  :P

Lynnette

Quote from: Rave on June 23, 2014, 12:16:24 PM
Ahh I'm a little later to the party, but I had no idea about the mummy/military thing :P The more you know, I honestly thought the fame boost wouldn't apply to him since France is nowhere near Egypt, but what you all said totally makes sense.

It brings up a question though, would other Heroic Spirits know of him too? I know that in most shows, the Spirits know about each other's legends. With Ramases' being so well known and famous, it would be rather easy to determine who he is just based on attitude/mannerisms/attire.

I just want to figure his approach when the other servants meet him, and if there is going to be any point in him trying to hide who he is  :P

That's usually the downside of the fameboost. It's per example the reason that Arthuria keeps Excalibur hidden most of the time, to avoid being revealed. You'll have to think of a way yourself if you want to keep your character's identity a secret. And he could have been any other Egyptian Pharaoh as well.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Rave

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 23, 2014, 12:34:36 PM
That's usually the downside of the fameboost. It's per example the reason that Arthuria keeps Excalibur hidden most of the time, to avoid being revealed. You'll have to think of a way yourself if you want to keep your character's identity a secret. And he could have been any other Egyptian Pharaoh as well.

I don't neccessarily care for hiding his identity in actuality, his personality is one befitting a King so he doesn't like to hide who he is. Though he understands the value of it in such a War, so he might just go for a direct approach. Think of his attitude as similar to Gilgamesh on a less asshole-y scale. He IS the greatest Pharaoh of all, not to mention the son of Ra, so there's that.

Which reminds me, I should add a Divinity Rank too.

Lynnette

FATE APOCRYPHA Y U SO HARD TO FIND ONLINE?!

Damn it, I've been looking for over half an hour without finding even a single download of it, and it wasn't on Amazon either (Not in English at least) but I want to reeeeaaaad eeeeeeet!

Does anyone have a download by any chance? <3
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

pendarious

I'm in the same boat
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Drake Valentine

I am pretty sure it is a book and not a game. It is classified as light novel, not visual novel.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

pendarious

yes...but neither of us can find an english translation for the light novel. *sighs* they HAD it on Baka Tsuki but the translators vanished so they switched it back over to a teaser project so there isn't actually any translation available....
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Drake Valentine

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

pendarious

I'm just very unlucky when it comes to computers.....*sighs*

Lynnette

One of them were just the standard preview that was released in English, while the other one doesn't even have the first volume finished. I found both myself, I just wasn't satisfied with what I found.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Drake Valentine

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 23, 2014, 02:46:35 PM
One of them were just the standard preview that was released in English, while the other one doesn't even have the first volume finished. I found both myself, I just wasn't satisfied with what I found.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Orochimaru

So, has everyone decided what master gets which servant, besides the two? Just asking as I am curious who Darius gets.

Lynnette

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 23, 2014, 03:45:18 PM
So, has everyone decided what master gets which servant, besides the two? Just asking as I am curious who Darius gets.

We have not decided anything as far as I am aware unless our GM has done it already. We're waiting for the rest of the masters as far as I am aware.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Orochimaru

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 23, 2014, 03:46:32 PM
We have not decided anything as far as I am aware unless our GM has done it already. We're waiting for the rest of the masters as far as I am aware.

Thank you. ^^

Lynnette

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 23, 2014, 03:47:31 PM
Thank you. ^^

There is however naturally some "I wanna be with him or her" stuff going around through either PMs or openly discussed here for that sake, but nothing is official yet.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread