Darkest Dirtiest Desires [Warning Extreme]

Started by ClaireT, January 17, 2017, 07:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClaireT

Unless I write you saying otherwise, I am currently not interested
in playing anything other than what is listed on this page.
I am presently open to roleplaying offers.

General Preferences::
While I am not a picky person, I do have a few quality of life requests. A few paragraphs per reply would be lovely, especially during the hot, kinky, smutty scenes. And please be as descriptive as possible during these scenes, offer me something to read! Keeping sexual encountered bland and simple is a very easy way to make me lose my interest. I for one do my best to be as descriptive in my replies and I do expect the same courtesy.

Grammar and spelling don't have to be perfect, but the site does have a spell check button when you wish to post a reply. I use it every time, it only takes a minute and it would go a long way if you used it as well. It breaks the immersion when during an intense scene badly misspelled words turn up.

I also am a casual writer, so I can understand taking a few days with a reply. That is not a problem with it. As for me, I do try to reply once a week, but sometimes things get so busy I can only squeeze a reply once every two weeks. But at the same time, there are periods when I have enough free time to reply as often as daily. So it's really just a matter of luck!

And please, if you have anything to say about my posts, do not hesitate in telling me. How else am I to improve otherwise?

General OFFputting things::
I have a few dark itches that I wish to rub off and try off, as well as have fun with. As such I do wish for things to be more on the smutty side and to actually go on the very extreme side of things. Not looking for romance, not initially at least and I do dislike prolonged teasing till we get to the pleasant parts. Drawn out teasing, tension or other such things are not pleasurable for me in this medium.

Now my OFFs are rather simple, no gore, vore, scat or puke, submissive men, playing older women, mother/son or old woman/young man pairings. Another very big OFF for me is possessive partners or characters. There might be more to this, but nothing really comes to mind as a hard off really.

If any of my story proposals appeal to you and if my long list of kinks did not scare you off, please do send me a message. <3

Extreme
I want to be sure and specify, that when I say I want extreme, I mean I want extreme. So if you don't have the desire to perform cuts, bruises, bites, burns, beatings, injections, choking, body alterations or general torment this section is not for you! Thanks for taking a peek though!

Ons & Offs

Short & Specific List (of desired kinks per story):: Extreme//Lactation & Milking//Fisting//Gaping & Stretching (Extreme)//Nipple Penetration//Large & Very Large Insertions//Impregnation & Pregnancy (Normal & Fantastic)//Piercings (Sexual & Body Wide & Extreme)//Tattoos (Humiliating & Degrading)//Branding//Heavy Humiliation, Degradation & Objectification//Breast, Nipple, Stomach, Ass, Pussy - Abuse, Torture, Beating, Punching, Slapping & Canning//Face Slapping//Gangbang & Gangrape//Watersports (Peed in)//Bestiality (Extreme)//Older & Fat Partners//Eating Cum//Being Kept Covered in Cum//Cum & Piss Inflation//Utter body destruction through the used of all previously mentioned kinks.

As for stories, well I do have a few that are on my mind. Keep in mind these are rather bare bones right now and mostly just state the general desire of the story. Further details remain to be talked about and expanded upon. So here they are: (Also apologies for the more vulgar tone, short descriptions, and once again vulgar wording)

City propriety
Based on the TV series Castle, Senator Bracken passes a law to combat crime, especially sex crimes, by volunteering city employees or allowing private citizen women to enroll in the Public Toy program. In this program, the "Toys" are no longer considered human, and anything can be done to them, short of killing or mutilating them. Detective Kate Beckett finds herself volunteered by the department into the program as a way to keep her off of Bracken's tail.
- Open

A Raven's duty
With a lot of downtime between fighting villains, the Teen Titans must find ways to entertain themselves and deal with their own feelings of unrest and pent-up stress. Especially with Beast Boy going into a mating season as well as Starfire going through a similar phase, Raven reluctantly accepts to bear it all for her boyfriend and best friend. And what are friends for if not to lend a helping hand? Robin and Cyborg certainly would not like to be left out. So the Titan games begin, a race to see who fills Raven's womb first! Especially as even Raven's mother is silently orchestrating the whole affair in order to have the grandchildren she has so long desired from her daughter.
- Open

Quarian Toy
Thea'Valan nar Veema was in a state of panic. The Reapers have been defeated at the Battle for Earth, where the legendary Captain Shepard lead the united forces of all the galactic races to victory. By his side, a formidable array of heroes, his crew members, each a legend on his own. But even among them, one stood out, Tali'Zorah vas Normandy, the quarian companion and love of the legendary human captain.

Before the historic battle, the two had even liberated Rannoch, the quarian homeworld, as well as establishing peace and a new alliance between the quarians and the geth. While the Battle for Earth rages, Thea was landlocked on a mining station in the Terminus Systems, where her engineering contract had expired. She was barely a year in her Pilgrimage when the Reapers attacked and the entire galaxy was lit in flames.

But now the war was over and the alliance of both Citadel and non-Citadel races had won. Though not all Reapers had been destroyed. Some escaped and the Mass Effect Relays had taken some damage. So while the military forces of the various races now were engaged in a Search and Destroy galaxy wide operation to exterminate the remaining Reapers, the process was slow as travel had been gravely hindered.

So yes, Thea was panicking. Not only did she not know if her Pilgrimage was over or not, due to Rannoch being freed and open to her people now, but she had no way off this asteroid. The ship she arrived with had left, and no other docked ships were in need of a engineer. So how could a young, attractive quarian do to get a ride off the mining station? Especially since now the Extranet has exploded with rather shameful fascination for quarians, due to Admiral Zorah's heroics.
- Open

Elven Tool
She is an Elothri Princess. The women of the Elothri Elves are highly sought and very rare prizes, due to their ability to bear the offspring of any beast or entity. However Elothri women are offered very rarely as gifts and only to those who render the greatest of favors to the Elothri Kings.

The Elothri kingdom of Veara has been terrorized by a fierce Black Dragon for years. The mightiest warriors of Veara had failed in their attempts to rid the kingdom of the Black Wyrm. But one day a outsider arrives in Veara and proceeds to hunt down the Wyrm. As recompense for the deed, after the stranger returns with the Wyrm's head, the King offers him anything he desires as his reward. The stranger however asks for the daughter of the Elothri King to be their prize and slave.
- Taken

Charmed Princess
When she was born, the Princess was blessed by fairies with fair skin, stunning beauty, and kind heart. However an evil witch also cursed her, so that upon her coming of age, her beauty would cause men to go mad with lust after her, upon feeling her skin, they would be taken by the desire to abuse and break her, and to corrupt nature, they would feel the need to dominate her. The king wanted to spare her daughter, but the witch gave a prophecy, if she were to live untouched by her curse, she would cause the downfall of the kingdom. Now after her coming of age, the king passed a law, that everyone had the right to abuse the princess as their lust and needs dictated them, for the sake of the kingdom. Even the royals had to take part in her abuse. An intriguing fairytale fun story.
- Taken

Vault 68
Apparently in the Fallout universe, there is a Vault 69, with 999 women and just 1 man. I'd very much enjoy to write a smut heavy story about the semi-canon Vault 68, inhabited by 999 men and just 1 woman. That would be quite the adventure, wouldn't it?
- Open

Vulcan Pain Slave
T'ru was beautiful even by Vulcan standards, a rare pearl so to speak, but she cared little for it. As Chief Science Officer of her Starfleet ship, he was fully dedicated to the her job and the science itself. She was even more distant than other Vulcans as well, seeing little merit in interacting with the less logical members of the crew, as she saw such interactions as a distraction.

When her ship came upon a Ferengi mercenary vessel, who's captain was in possession of a rare artifact crucial in preventing a war from breaking out between two planets, things came to a standstill. The Ferengi vessel was powerful enough to overpower their own Starfleet ship, and the Captain failed in his diplomatic attempts to convince the Ferengi captain to sell the artifact.

Well versed with the Ferengi Rules of Aquisition, she asked her Captain to be allowed to attempt negotiations with the Ferengi captain. Using her knowledge and logic she managed to outsmart the captain and convince him that he would loose his status as a Ferengi captain if he were to refuse such a profitable and detrimental deal with Starfleet, given the amount of Latinum her own captain was ready to give in exchange for the artifact.

Swayed by her words, the Ferengi agreed under only one condition, that she herself would be part of the payment from Starfleet. A quick discussion later with her own captain, T'ru convinced him to agree to the term, the peace that the artifact would broker was more important and it was illogical to refuse the trade. As for her, she saw it as a scientific experiment to be able to live as a observer and study Ferengi culture.

So there she was, naked and wearing a collar and shackles, not just because she was a female on a Ferengi ship, but also because she was relegated to a animal propriety status by her new captain as well. She was however, unaware that the Ferengi had desired her because he wanted to explore a female Vulcan's body in the worse, sadistic, degrading and humiliating manners possible.
- Open

Depraved D&D Adventure
Not much to say here, a sort of Dungeons and Dragon fantasy adventure plot, full of sexy, kinky high jinks and fun?! This is more of a concept desire than a simple story desire.
- Open

I am also open to discuss other story ideas, so don't be shy to propose a interesting prompt with a good hook.
My Kinks and Peeves - updated 28 octomber | My A&A

My F-List

My Current Cravings

It's not the demons who are too black, but the angels who are not white enough...

ClaireT

Updated

My F-List

My Current Cravings

It's not the demons who are too black, but the angels who are not white enough...

ClaireT

Updated

My F-List

My Current Cravings

ClaireT

Updated

My F-List

My Current Cravings

ClaireT

Updated

My F-List

My Current Cravings

ClaireT

My F-List

My Current Cravings

ClaireT

My F-List

My Current Cravings

ClaireT

My F-List

My Current Cravings

ClaireT

My F-List

My Current Cravings

ClaireT

My F-List

My Current Cravings