It started on the journey to work (F for M or F)

Started by Passion Pants, March 12, 2016, 06:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passion Pants

She had a good life married for  10 years with a five year old child and a doting husband who took care of his family well  she could not ask for more.Their life was that of most married couples full of routines they had fallen into and their lovemaking had become less often and less exciting but she was content both situations...till that day on the train.

On her way to her job  in the office on the busy train it entered one of many tunnels that varied in length a hand had caressed her ass she had spun round but in the darkness saw nothing and when they cleared the tunnel nobody was near her.In the next tunnel it happened again and once more nobody was seen.The following day it happened again she should have reported it but she was strangely excited that someone found her still good enough to grope the same thong happened each day for a week and everytime she had no idea who.

On the next Monday morning they entered the first tunnel and nothing the same for the next few and she was feeling disappointed when she stepped from the train.When she got to work she found a note printed on plain card that just said 'The fact you have not reported the incidents show you welcome the attention....be ready for your journey home and when you disembark you will find another note.Each day I will ask for you to do something to show you are willing to continue and if you are these will become more explicit till I will set you tasks to complete....all you need to know is I know everything about you..but you do not know me'  putting the note down she could feel her heart beating quicker than for many years.

She boarded the train that night  with her heart beating faster still and waited.

Need someone to play the other person on the train and maybe multiple rolls....you can decide who they are I am not bothered if it is a male or female( but it would be nice if it was).

Pm me to discuss I am open to ideas
my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass