Zettai Ryouiki & the Temple of Tentacles: The Reboot (Pathfinder, recruiting)

Started by Autocad, October 01, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

Sethala

Sweet.  I need to figure out what kind of character I want to make... part of me thinks monk's Zen Archer archetype might be fun.

Sethala

Good point... Autocad, are we able to use the unchained versions of the relevant classes?

As for master of many styles... I have mixed feelings for this game.  On the one hand, I don't think maneuvers are going to be terribly effective against tentacle monsters.  On the other... watching her attempt to grapple a tentacle monster would probably be rather amusing by itself...

Sethala

Oh, whoops, I was thinking of Maneuver Master instead, sorry.

Blinkin

Hmmmm... I didn't create a character specifically for tentacles; the characters have had quite a long career already to reach level 12, so I just designed that kinda character.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Sethala

Heh, yeah, I'm not going to make a specifically tentacle-fighting character either.  Just was thinking that a maneuver monk isn't too useful against things that her maneuvers don't have much effect on.  (Possibly one of the more enemy-dependent builds, really.)

Chulanowa

So, I'm thinking this group needs some serious bard love.

Pretty sure any of these work:
Bardic Bombshells

Basic idea: Spoony blonde elven / half-elven bard who believes that friendship is hte real treasure. She's just happy to be along for the adventure!

ShadowFox89

Oh shit, it's a Sethala. Haven't seen you around forever.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

euanthe

Hi,

I still have in mind to make a cleric. Perhaps a more blasts one than I’d previously imagined.

e

Autocad

So here's the roster of completed character sheets thus far:

Blinkin: Laura Sunkissed, Swashbuckler
Lazzat: Eliza, Fighter
Vergil Tanner: Alanna Rosewood, Swashbuckler

QuoteQuestion; is it just Tentacles in this Temple, or are there other creatures and monsters as well? :D
Tentacle-related monsters that aren't 100% tentacles might also be present. Hope that answers your question. :P

QuoteGood point... Autocad, are we able to use the unchained versions of the relevant classes?
Yes.

QuoteSo, I'm thinking this group needs some serious bard love.

Pretty sure any of these work:
Bardic Bombshells
Yes for all except the first one.

QuoteSooooo! AutoCad! How many players are you looking for before you and whoever you accept get this show on the road? :D
Seeing as how I only have 3 character sheets so far, I'll wait a little longer for interested people to submit their characters until we have enough for a proper party.

Waldham

Blinkin

A futa gnome? That's sort of like our pekenese trying to mate with our chow... lol
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

euanthe

I'm imagining her lips coming conveniently up to Eliza's cock. But, her own member would be, um, as substantial as such things usually are for futanari, so, she'd be able to satisfy her fellow party members. That would make her member significantly oversized compared to her body, but, perhaps it's substantially smaller when not in use?

Blinkin

So, a foot long dick on a being that's not much more than 2.5 feet tall? Even soft, it's going to drag on the ground... and it's not a matter of satisfaction, but of access. Between the tenta cles and getting someone to lay down... going to be frustrating fo4r the gnome.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

euanthe

Ah, I'd imagined being 3'6", which is the maximum for gnomes. If it breaks the suspension of disbelief, I could do a character of a different race though.

Blinkin

I didn't say that you shouldn't play it. I just wasn't sure if you realized what you were getting into. Walking, and a dozen other things would be... awkward if you put a standard futa sized dick on something that short. It doesn't matter to me really, gnomes are pretty much everyone elses feelings about screwing a dwarf.

It does bring to mind a character that someone offered for a futa based game. Everyone was trying to be the biggest and one was 4" soft and 4 FEET hard. THAT breaks the suspension of disbelief... there isn't enough blood in the human body to support it.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Snake

I'm still working on a character for myself though. Now I'm considering a Busty Aasimar bard or sorcwith a fetish for tenties.

Autocad

Chulanowa

Quote from: Blinkin on October 08, 2017, 11:57:49 AM
I didn't say that you shouldn't play it. I just wasn't sure if you realized what you were getting into. Walking, and a dozen other things would be... awkward if you put a standard futa sized dick on something that short. It doesn't matter to me really, gnomes are pretty much everyone elses feelings about screwing a dwarf.

It does bring to mind a character that someone offered for a futa based game. Everyone was trying to be the biggest and one was 4" soft and 4 FEET hard. THAT breaks the suspension of disbelief... there isn't enough blood in the human body to support it.

She's a grower, not a shower. And the idea of a dick with a gnome hanging off the end certainly has humor appeal.

;D

That said, my bard has no use for anything larger than her forearm between wrist and elbow, I mean even that much is only because she's a bard andyouknowhowbardsare. Unless gnomedick can be used as an improvised bashing weapon?

Steir

I'm somehow interested in this, but at the same time have yet to get started with Pathfinder. Hope you don't mind lurkers for the time being.

:3c

Chulanowa

Sheet subject to last-minute alterations! 12 levels is a lot to take in.

Name: Giselle Honeyberry
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Bard (No archetype)
Level: 12
Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1356224
stat block

Background: Giselle was raised by communist elves in the treetop town of Moss. The story is that her elvish mother thought her father was a very pretty girl and invited him to her bed, and you know, surprise! Nine months later there was a half-elf. Apparently mom had this mix-up often, as Giselle ended up living with her disapproving grandmother and three siblings - an Aasimar, a Sylph, and a dragonkin, who had all been taken back to Moss so mom could continue her career of slaying monsters, taking their stuff, and bedding cute wenches who were occasionally not actual wenches.

The trouble was, Moss was so boring! Everyone got along under the rule of the Throneman and the town's Central Committee of Concern and Prosperity. Adventure! was kept far at bay, and mom was considered very weird, and possibly counter-elfolutionary. The lines for lembas bread were short, sure, but the music was really bad - on this everyone agreed (very quietly!) So Giselle took it upon herself to cross the dark forest of Bürlynnvald into human lands to learn new music from the human capital, Ist. So what if the Throneman said they were pig-dogs, anything was better than the same old song with the verse of "lo lo lo, hahaha!"

For several years, Giselle traveled the human lands and beyond! She learned songs, so many songs it made her mind spin! She garnered treasure - and being a very good poputchik, usually dispersed this wealth among the working class - usually the classes that work in and around taverns, bars, pubs, brewhalls, meadfests, beer gardens, brothels,  and luthier shops. Finally the day came when she snuck back across the Bürlynnvald into Moss. Loudly, boldly, she began teaching her new songs to the elves of the town. It was going great. At least until the Throneman and the CCCP branded her a decadent, tainted and counter-elfolutionary. She was effectively gulaged, tossed into the wilderness to never return.

That was a very long time ago; maybe not to elves, and not so long to a half-elf even. But long enough that she's had human friends retire from the adventuring life and get wrinkly and funny-looking, like apples that have been on the shelf too long. They're still her friends, though, but she's found a new team of companions to keep her hands busy. On her instrument. The lute! She now travels the countryside, spreading word of the elfolution where she can, passing silver on to the bartenders, courtesans, and swordchuck merchants of the world, and occasionally getting mail from mom (Apparently she also has a new half-halfling half-brother. A quarterling semi-sibling? Whatever.)

Personality: Giselle is everybody's friend. Cheerful to the point of being mildly annoying, friendly to the point where she has won a fight just by unsettling the orcs by offering them cookies and a song. She might be ditzy, but she's not dumb; Giselle took her mandatory three tiers of education and six years at the Party Institute (where she learned to be a good member of an adventuring party, and how to throw a decent one!) and is quick to catch on to new concepts and ideas... She just exhibits what others might consider poor judgement. She values friendship highly, and sees love and cooperation between party members as the key too true success - and that's the real treasure! To this end she acts as healer, diplomat and, at times, instigator of naked-time cuddlefests. Truth be told she's not all that interested in whatever treasure is at the bottom of the temple; but her friends what to go and it sounds like a hoot. Plus maybe she'll find time to share some proper praxes to the inhabitants of the dungeon who are no doubt being sorely exploited by their bourgeoisie and clerical overlords.

Appearance: Giselle is either tall for an elf or short for a human, depending on who you ask; five-foot-one with a thick head of long blonde hair; a not insignificant sum of her money goes into pampering those tresses, and it shows! Poking out of her hair are hte tips of two pointed ears, each with a very modest piercing in the lobe. She has a round, sweet face with large aquamarine eyes, rosy cheeks on creamy skin, and an easy smile; she's never frowned in her life, much less scowled, but has been known to occasionally pout, huff, and blow raspberries. She has the light frame of an elf, with soft and supple muscle, but seems to have inherited her breast and hips from the human side of the family. She isn't shy about showing herself off, either; her garments consist usually of a troubador's cap, a scandalously low-cut, high-hemmed blouse that eaves her cleavage and tummy for all to see. Below this is the obligatory Adventurer's Belt O' Pouches, but below that she wears skirts that flip and flutter well above the top of the silky stockings that she wears over her long, sleek legs. In chilly conditions, mild breezes, or for anyone tall (or short) enough to see, it's plain that she either doesn't own any underwear or holds it in deep philosophical disregard. The opposite seems to be true for heeled shoes, which she even wears in the snow.

euanthe

Name: Pyrrhis (Purr-hiss) Pendragon
Race:  Gnome  Align: CG  Gender: Futa  Age: 69 (if human, would be 20)
Class: Theologian Cleric (of Feronia ‘the Fertile Flame’)11/Sorceress1 Level: 12th
Senses, Darkvision

Pyrrhis is a gnomish, futanari worshipper of Feronia ‘the Fertile Flame’: https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Feronia
She hails from the elemental plane of fire, and, counts a magma-dragon amongst her ancestors, although the main significance of that bloodline is a talent for - and addiction to - fire spells, and, the hot, throbbing member that dangles between her thighs. It’s size isn’t quite natural, from the way it curls charmingly to swell to a size surprising for such a small creature. Wanderlust having driven her from her native plane to the prime material, she fell in with the Zettai Ryouiki, and became a valued member of their party.

Mechanics:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Height: 3’6” (+heels), Weight: 38 lbs

STR8, DEX12+2, CON16+2, INT13, WIS20+6, CHA14

HP:115 AC:24, Flatfooted: 20, Touch: 15 CMB: +11 BAB: +12
Saving throws -  Fort: +16 Ref: +10 Will: +22
Speed:  20'  Carried Weight:   Languages: Common, Sylvan, Gnomish, Primal

Fire (Ash) Domain:
Fire Bolt (Sp): As a standard action, you can unleash a scorching bolt of divine fire from your outstretched hand. You can target any single foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack with this bolt of fire. If you hit the foe, the fire bolt deals 1d6 points of fire damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Wall of Ashes (Su): At 8th level, you can create a wall of swirling ashes anywhere within 100 feet. This wall is up to 20 feet high and up to 10 feet long per cleric level you possess. The wall of ash blocks line of sight, and any creature passing through it must make a Fortitude save or be blinded for 1d4 rounds. The wall of ash reveals invisible creatures that are inside it or adjacent to it, although they become invisible again if they move away from the wall. You can use this ability for a number of minutes per day equal to your cleric level, but these minutes do not need to be consecutive.

Channel Positive Energy: Channeling energy causes a burst that affects all creatures of one type (either undead or living) in a 30-foot radius centered on the cleric. The amount of damage dealt or healed is 6d6. Creatures that take damage from channeled energy receive a Will save to halve the damage. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + 1/2 the cleric’s level + the cleric’s Charisma modifier. Creatures healed by channel energy cannot exceed their maximum hit point total—all excess healing is lost. A cleric may channel energy a number of times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier.

Primal Magma Dragon Bloodline Arcana:  Whenever you cast a spell with an energy descriptor that matches your draconic bloodline’s energy type, you can reroll a number of damage dice equal to half the spell’s level.

First-level bloodline power Blood Havoc - Add 1 point of damage per damage die to all of your damaging bloodline spells OR spells of a school that you've selected with Spell Focus.

Pyromaniac Gnome: Treated as one level higher when casting spells with the fire descriptor, using granted powers of the Fire domain. Gnomes with Charisma scores of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, flare, prestidigitation, produce flame. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome’s level; the DCs are Charisma-based. This racial trait replaces gnome magic and illusion resistance.

Sorcerer Spells: 4 first level spells per day.
Sorcerer Spells known: 0th Level: Prestidigitation, Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand; 1st Level Grease, Enlarge Person
Domain Spells: 1st—burning hands, 2nd—produce flame, 3rd—fireball, 4th—wall of fire, 5th—fire shield, 6th—fire seeds
Cleric Spells: Zeroth Level x4: Create Water, Purify Food & Drink, Detect Magic, Mending, Light
First Level x6: Obscuring Mist, Protection from Evil, Protection from Evil, Ant Haul, (open slot), (open slot)
Second Level x6: Protection from Evil (communal), Protection from Evil (communal), Remove Paralysis, Lesser Restoration, (open slot), (open slot)
Third Level x6: Resist Energy (communal), Dispel Magic, Intensified Empowered Fireball, Intensified Empowered Fireball,  Intensified Empowered Fireball, (open slot)
Fourth level x5: Blessing of Fervor, Blessing of Fervor, Selective Intensified Empowered Fireball, Selective Intensified Empowered Fireball, (open slot)
Fifth Level x3: Breath of Life, Plane Shift, (open slot)
Sixth Level x2: Greater Dispel Magic, (open slot)

Weapons
Silvered Masterwork Bastard Sword, 1d20+11, 1d8-1, crit 19-20/x2

Shadowhunter: Characters with this trait deal 50% weapon damage to incorporeal creatures when using non-magical weapons (including natural and unarmed attacks), as if using magic weapons. They also gain a +2 bonus on saving throws to remove negative levels, and recover physical ability damage from attacks by undead creatures at a rate of 2 points per ability score per day (rather than the normal 1 point per ability score per day).

Traits:
-Hedonistic: Whenever you spend a day without gaining reward or treasure (at least 10 or more gold pieces) or spending an hour on entertainment or pleasure, attempt a DC 20 Fortitude save at the end of that day. If you fail, you begin the next day fatigued. This fatigue lasts 4 hours, or until you receive a reward or sufficient entertainment or pleasure.
+Magical Lineage (Fireball)
+Wayang Spellhunter (Fireball)
+Affinity for the Elements (Fire, save DC increases by 1)

Feats: Spell Focus (evocation) (+1 DC, +1 damage per dice), Mage’s Tattoo +1 Caster Level (Evocation), Spell Specialization (Fireball, +2 caster level), Glorious Heat, Empower Spell, Selective Spell

Skills: Spellcraft +15=+12+3+1, Heal +28=+12+3+5+8, Diplomacy +8=+3+3+2, Knowledge (religion) +6=+1+3+2, Knowledge (planes) +8=+1+3+2+2, Knowledge (arcana) +6=+1+3+2, Intimidate +6=+1+3+2, Bluff +6=+1+3+2, Fly = +5=+1+3+1, Sense Motive +9=+1+3+5, Knowledge (nobility) +6=+1+3+2, Knowledge (history) +6=+1+3+2
Academician - +2 Knowledge (the Planes)

Equipment:
Vest of Surgery 3,000gp; Healer’s Gloves 2,500gp; Lesser Selective Metamagic Rod 3,000gp; Lesser Extend Metamagic Rod 3,000gp; Cassock of the Clergy 4,600gp; Gloves of Reconnaissance 2,000gp; Handy Haversack 2,000gp; Amulet of Natural Armour +1 2,000gp; Belt of Physical Might (Con, Dex, +2) 10,000gp; Headband of Inspired Wisdom +6 36,000gp; Ring of Protection +1 2,000gp; Ring of Sustenance 2,500gp; Cloak of Resistance +4 16,000gp; Dusty Rose Prism Ioun Stone +1 AC 5,000gp; Mithral Buckler 1,100gp, Agile Masterwork Breastplate +1 (1,400gp), Ioun Stone Heal Boost 200gp; Silvered Masterwork Bastard Sword 425gp, Masterwork Surgeons Tools 150gp, Masterwork Travellers Anytool 250gp

Total: 96,925gp

ShadowFox89

Autocad, looking to combine Bladebound and Kensai for the Magus archetypes, that kosher?
Call me Shadow
My A/A