Looking for a twisted Fallout story? M/F

Started by Steamdriver, July 21, 2012, 01:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamdriver

Fifteen years ago a legend was born in the Capital Wasteland, fighting for the side of good. On the battlefield he became Apollo but within his chest beat the purest of hearts. With the aid of the Brotherhood of Steel, the Enclave was crushed bringing peace to the war ravaged land. His name was Vladamir Polok, known by most as the Lone Wanderer. Eight years ago he vanished, leaving only a single key and a note with Three dog, telling him he would know the one the key shall belong to.

Huge armies of super mutants began to in the ruins, showing numbers never before seen. The people of the Capital began to call for one who would rise up and dawn the mantle of a hero. What they failed to see that two would be needed to save them.

Note: I would like to keep this somewhat realistic, not wanting it to be a LW meets Courier game. More of two wastelanders who must rise above for the greater good. If anyone is interested either post here or PM me. Thank you for reading and considering.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

Roxy Rocket

Huh.

Three questions.

Are we assuming this Vladamir Polok made all the "good" choices relating to the Fallout 3 story?

What has happened over time with the Brotherhood of Steel and Project Purity? (Diminished, Moved On, Opened Up Recruiting, Recolonized Some Vaults, etc)

Do we count places like Point Lookout as part of the Capital Wasteland? (And if so, how about neighbours like like The Commonwealth?)

Steamdriver

One, yes Polok made almost every good choice there was.

Two, the Brotherhood has opened its doors for recruiting though they have only expanded some due to their extremely high standards.
Project Purity is still functioning but has much less strain on it as they have began to replicate smaller versions elsewhere.

Three, yes point look out would be a lot of fun as would the commonwealth. My mind just got spinning on what mutations could come out of lookout as well as the body enhancements that could be added from the institute.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>