News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lesbian Vigilante series: Chrissie Bliss.

Started by Chrystal, July 06, 2010, 04:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

If you look down there... (No, not down there, boy... behave. You too, girl!) *points to her signature* You'll see a link to a thread in Non-Adult, where I decided to let people keep asking me questions and giving me prompts.

One such inspired this thread.

I play a girl vigilante, sort of a cross between Michael Knight, Laura Croft and Dirty Harry.

I need someone female (And yes, for this I would like a genuine female player, not a guy playing a girl - you'll see why), to play her side-kick and girlfriend.

And I need a succession of villains.

Now, please understand, if you sign up for this, your character is going to die! Probably in a nasty way... (The test case got kneecapped and shot in the balls!)

But, and here is the kicker - you get to have fun with Ms Bliss first. You basically get to be as nasty and evil as you like to my character. Rape her, torment her, pump her full of drugs, sell her to the highest bidder, whatever.

You do not, however, get to mutilate her or kill her, and you need to leave her a way to escape.

You don't get to touch the side-kick. And, the above is why I'm insisting on a female side-kick player. For my own sanity, I want to know that, at the end of a "session", the girl who is comforting my character is genuinely a girl.

If you are interested in being my side-kick, PM me. Depending on the response I get to this, I'll select someone - and I'm sorry but yes, I'm going to play favourites - and we can iron out the kinks together.

If you want to volunteer to be a bad guy, please reply here with a character info sheet of the form:

Name:
Sex:
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Appearance: (Hair colour, eye colour, etc)
Nationality:
Number of henchmen: (0 if you work alone)
Criminal racket: (Please be detailed)
Location of HQ/secret base/hide-out: (Any or all)
The best way for Bliss to infiltrate your organisation: (Optional. If you don't specify, I'll work something out)

So, for reference:

Name: Chrissie Bliss
Weight: 60 kg
Height: 1582mm in her bear feet
Build: Athletic. C-cup bust.
Appearance: Long straight ginger hair, freckles on her face, makes her look harmless. Quite pretty apart from a scar that runs from the left hand corner of her mouth to the bottom of her left ear. The scar is well healed and is only visible as a thin white line across her face. Eyes are a deep emerald green.
Nationality: British
Number of Henchmen: 1 side-kick (tbc)
Criminal Racket: Vigilante (see detail above).
Location of secret HQ: London.

And the whole point of the RP is that you don't infiltrate my organisation, I infiltrate yours, so I'm ignoring the last one....

A bit of back-story:
Bliss is the only daughter of single mum lottery winner, Andrea Bliss. Chrissie was kidnapped aged 15 and held to ransom. Her mother refused to pay. She was held for three years by her kidnappers. Finally, she was rescued by the police and the kidnappers were either killed or arrested.

She went to her mother and confronted her about why she didn't pay the ransom... It was only a small fraction of the lottery win, after all. Her mother's answer was unsatisfactory and Bliss took revenge on her by stealing her money, and then arranging to have her kidnapped and killed.

She then used the money to set herself up as an international vigilante.

She uses the latest tech available, (as this is slightly sci-fi-ish, I'm going to say she has a cranial implant. I like cranial implants!) and generally works by offering herself up to the criminals she intends to take down, learns the weaknesses of their organisations, then destroys them in as spectacular a fashion as possible, always ending in the ring-leader's death.

So, any takers?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Okay. The side-kick job is taken...  Haibane, please introduce yourself and your character...

And as all good sidekicks do, she has come up with a great suggestion.

The idea of having a one-off character that gets bumped off may not appeal to anyone, despite the obvious rewards of getting ME in whatever position you desire. So, Haibane suggested that we do it differently. Still open to anyone to join as a criminal, under the aforementioned conditions, but now we have a third permanent character.

Chrissie and her sidekick are lovers, but Ms Sidekick (I'll let Haibane give her name in case it changes...) is bi. She has a selection of "clients" of whatever gender (NPCs), one of whom (player) is a senior policeman or special agent or member of interpol or works for the home office or whatever - Leave that up to the player. Point is, he (and I think Haibane wants a he specifically, but that is up to her) has access to the international "most wanted" list.

Our wonderful sidekick uses this bedroom contact to find out info on who should be taken down next.

And guess what? Mr contact then gets to play all the crooks he can come up with!

I suggest that the male character be high ranking, married, knows what the girls are doing and is being blackmailed by seriously incriminating piccies of himself and Haibane's character. Plus of course, he may secretly approve of what they are up to.

Any takers now?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Paladin

hmmm this sounds interesting. except for the married part. I always like the young dashing detective that for some reason just never tuirns the vigilante's in. :D if this is ok with you both I may be the guy you are looking for... after I get my sleep today ofcourse./

Chrystal

Sounds good to me, Paladin.

What about you, Haibane?

Haibane

Name: May Hopkins
Weight: 117lbs
Height: 5' 0"
Build: Slim, boyish and as lithe as a very lithe snake. That's been oiled. In glycerine. 34C-23-34.
Appearance: Poofy, shaggy collar length blonde hair in a tumbly messy style. 'Bedhair' it's called and many women have to work hours to achieve it. May can do it instantly by just putting her feet out of the bed, standing up and tossing her head a couple of times. Her backward glance at her lover of choice for the night and a sly wink and wiggle of her behind only adds to the great look of her hair - mainly by drawing the viewer's attention elsewhere.

Blue eyes, clear skin, pale but not pasty; tans easily but not heavily and never uses a tan from a bottle or a sunbed. South of France sun is her favourite, usually Monaco though St Tropez or Cannes will suffice at a pinch. She has been known to slum it on the island of Capri on really bad days but she doesn't talk about that.

Pretty, schoolgirlish and disarmingly cute. Imagine a combination of Bruce 'Die Hard' Willis and Steven 'Under Siege' Seagal but packaged up inside a soft-breasted and shuffle-footed schoolgirl who likes lollipops and sticking her tongue out when she doesn't get her way.

Nationality: British
Number of Henchmen: 2 (Chalfont and Latimer, two fat, slow, dimwitted but gorgeous tabbies)
Criminal Racket: Vigilante's Sidekick. Exploiting Interpol operatives. Smuggling explosives.
Location of secret HQ: Between Chrissie's thighs.
Background: May was brought up by a semi-psychotic mother and a right-wing fanatical father who thought, back in his youth, that "those Reds or those Yanks'll bomb us all and we're all gonna fry!" Consequently he and his wife prepared May for the worst that they thought would certainly come. May is highly skilled in unarmed combat and knows some moves that would impress Neo and Trinity, but her speciality is explosives. Whether it's obtaining grenades, C4 or dets at short notice or knowing the right suppliers at the right time and the right price or just making up something that goes BOOM! from some dodgy packages at the back of the larder, May is your girl. Handy with a SIG Sauer P239 Two-Tone and even more so with her Fabrique Nationale P90, her one weakness is a clingy need to be involved. Still young she hates to be left out of the excitement and constantly badgers Chrissie for a more involved role. Usually this results in her tagging along uninvited to missions and miraculously just being there in the nick of time to save Chrissie's butt or entering the Bad Guy's base arms full of grenades when she's most needed.

May strings along several more-or-less steady sugar-daddy style male lovers whom she drags around purely so she gets lots of exercise and nice treats like clothes, guns, cars and good connections within her chosen field of speciality - the illegal supply of explosives and bomb-making supplies. She totally exploits them with her body and between-the-sheets skills, but will always come home to Chrissie for some 'proper', tender loving.

One of her boyfriends is Claude Monticello a captain at Interpol based in Paris but who regularly liaises with his opposite numbers in London. In return for kinky sex Monticello supplies May with information about the next criminal mastermind Chrissie will stalk, infiltrate and take down. Monticello likes May's take on 'kinky' and wants to see the bad guys go down - preferably permanently  - but this species of low life usually has lawyers that are too well paid so his legitimate efforts are often ineffective hence his willingness to give the information to May. And a sore back passage for a couple of days is a more than fair price to pay.

May wears stupidly immature clothing, most often favouring school uniforms of Japanese pattern, thigh high socks and cosplay levels of sugary cuteness.

It comes as a shock to many people when this blonde bundle of airhead idiocy turns up in a Ford Mustang GT390 which she drives with skill, the love of her life after Chrissie and seven layer dip. And explosives. And, um, sailor fuku, and well. Yeah.

Chrystal

I hope people don't think I'm "bumping" this thread. I'm not really. I just want to point out that the role of male informant and multiple bad-guys is still open if anyone wants it.

We would very much like to hear from anyone interested in joining this RP. Haibane and I have got a one-shot going with our two characters which is really so that they don't get wasted (well, no, actually it's because she managed to turn me on so much that I couldn't resist her!)

If you want to see our characters in action go here.

Your character doesn't have to be the way we've painted him in the one-shot. That is up to you to decide. But you need to post in the same style as that RP. (Me, I'm flexible, but Haibane prefers that style and it works well for her).

Any takers?

Ex68471

If I understand this correctly, then I am interested in attempting to fill your slot.

And what I understand is that the player you are looking for would essentially play the informant, and then the crook he just informed on. Is this correct?
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

bigdean777

Villain profile

nfo sheet of the form: Name: Parker Lewis
Sex: Male
Height: 6'
Weight: 200 lbs
Build: stocky
Appearance: Short Light brown hair, blue eyes.
Nationality: American
Number of henchmen: 1
Criminal racket: Cyber Crime.  Uses the cover of a legitamite electronics firm to commit his crimes.  Hacking banks, countries and militaries.  Stealing and dealing secrets.  Locking up vital systems and demanding ransoms to unlock them.
Location of HQ/secret base/hide-out: Silicon Valley, California.
The best way for Bliss to infiltrate your
organisation: Was thinking more of luring you to me and hacking into your cranial implant.  Eventually the link would fail and you would gain control of yourself.

Chrystal

Quote from: Ex68471 on July 15, 2010, 09:38:34 PM
If I understand this correctly, then I am interested in attempting to fill your slot.

And what I understand is that the player you are looking for would essentially play the informant, and then the crook he just informed on. Is this correct?

Essentially, yes. As the informant you get to have a sneaky illicit affair with May. You need to think up the crooks. You then get to play the crook, unless (see above) someone else has volunteered.

As the crook you effectively get to do whatever you like short of mutilation or death to Chrissie, on the understanding that at some point she is going to escape and ice the character. Oh and the worse your character is to her the slower he dies!

Haibane needs to give her approval to. If you would like to post a character info for the informant, we will give it due consideration.