legend of the five rings [interest check]

Started by BigBuckBob, February 27, 2012, 02:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

ShadowFox89

I prefer to have a log of my rolls to fall back on, otherwise I would just use my own dice....

Any tips on how I should build her background?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

BigBuckBob

I usually find the advantages and disadvantages make for something interesting.

also, for those that use online dice, a quick search found me this: http://ebrooks.confusticate.com/dice.html
It has a roll and keep mechanic.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

ShadowFox89

Do you want us to post anything in the OOC right now?

edit: And as far as character limits, go nuts on my character. There's almost nothing that is off limits.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AllieCat

I'll be posting mine saturday night or sunday, gotta get home to my books :)

Pumpkin Seeds

Jassara Sunn

Sorry guys, had a busy week. But I'll be working on those questions...... Are you looking for a picture as well? And thoes questions, are they the character spread??

BigBuckBob

Since jassara is still with us, no, we are not still recruiting.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

ShadowFox89

Is there anyone who can help me a bit with my background?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Working a bit with 3B on her background. Mostly looking for the details of her Spirit Curse and how she got her Sacred Weapon.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Marie Reynolds

Hmm could have come from insulting a kami or maybe you to protect someone in your family or under your charge you offered yourself up to save them from being cursed by a kami and for the sacrifice you performed an ancestor spirit bequeathed sacred weapon to assist you.

ShadowFox89

Could work. I have never played a game in this setting before, much less made a character, so any help would be great.

What would sound like a good age for her? I was thinking 17-18....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Marie Reynolds

that would be appropriate cause then  your not just fresh out of your gempukku.

Marie Reynolds

If anyone needs help with their characters feel free to ask i just submitted my sheet and pending approval.

LightNight

Put my char sheet up not sure if I did the math right, any thing I need to change just let me now & I will have look at it.
Enjoy the Fantasy just don't live your fantasy.

BigBuckBob

So then, alliecat and jassara still need to put in character sheets, but they have been communicating with me, so they have some time.

When I post the IC thread, act as if they aren't there until they post. After your first post, the three day rule applies. If you will be away, tell me. Otherwise you will be played by me.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

ShadowFox89

I'm new to the setting, so feel free to correct me if I make a goof up IC (like doing something that would be dishonorable).
Call me Shadow
My A/A

BigBuckBob

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133746.0

shadow- if you are unsure you can always make a roll or make an ooc comment i.e [I want to disagree, but don't want to offend] or [I'll take a hit to my honor to make sure this guys crimes go public]

You have 24 hours to defend honor situations [if you don't have time to post it,just make a quick 'i disagree, will post about it tomorrow'
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Muse

Ack!  Is that the in charecter board? 

I'll try to fi nish my history tonight.  I'm always busiest on weekends. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

BigBuckBob

One week from today character sheets will be final.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

AllieCat

Posted my character sheet, anyone know how to convert L5R character Manager into text