Inn of the fragmented crossroads...

Started by Mayakterra, March 10, 2011, 11:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetcandy4

Candy nodded at X's words, but her brow furrowed when he mentioned his language. "I'm speaking english. It's the only language that I know how to speak. I've never heard of your kind, but I think it's hilarious that your parents told you stories about my kind. What were the stories about? Were we described as monsters? Idiots..? Heros?"

She brought her bowl of stew up and began eating it quietly as she waited to learn more about this blue man.

sazzie

Sazzie finally put her drink down and stopped drinking with the other customer, instead she gazed intensely at the human and blue man chatting commonly together. Her long red tail and red cat-like ears flicked back and forth as she she listened.

eaglecrisis

"Kwee-zee-ahn?" Victoria said this as if she were a little child learning a new word. "Yes, I've never heard of this language before, but you say I speak it? Is this what you call English?" Victoria couldn't help but stare at the girl who has cat-like ears and a tail. It was just too adorable, but she felt like she was being rude for not making eye contact with X as he spoke. She hoped he wouldn't notice, or care for that matter.
"L e t   m e   l i v e   m y   l i f e
a s   I   w a n t   f o r   a t   i t s   e n d
i t   i s   I   w h o   m u s t   d i e."

sazzie

This is strange I think to myself. There is usually never three races in the same place at once. I then get up to observe the Inn a bit more thorougly. I see other strange races i've never seen before; half-frog/humans, cenatuars, cyclops and the such. I then look down at myself; a manga-cat.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/red%20manga%20cat/Tomoji/Anime%20Ladies/anime_cat_girl.jpg?o=3

eaglecrisis

Victoria watched the cat-like girl walk around. She hadn't heard her say anything at all, and she knew that she probably thought badly of her for yelling at everyone earlier. Although her attention was still on X, listening to him and watching him, waiting for his answer, she walked over to the girl and introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Victoria. You seem a little shy. What's your name?"

sazzie

My ears perk up slightly as I hear a soft voice behind me, I spin around, nearly smacking the girl in the face with my tail. I blush, "Oops sorry there!" I shuffle my feet a little, "Hi Victoria, my name is Sazzie."

eaglecrisis

Victoria giggles, feeling awkward because nobody ever brings the soft side out of her. The tip of Sazzies tail brushes against Victorias cheek and makes it itch a little. "Hi Sazzie. So we all know how we got here, but how did you get here? Where do you come from? What's your story?"

sazzie

My ears perk down a little and I shuffle my feet a bit again, no one really asks me these types of questions.
"Well I'm from Manga and well," I hesitate at the embarrassing story. "My father told me not ever to go into his library, and you know curisoity got me..." I look down at my feet, "I went in there, touched a button and a huge teleporting type warp came and sucked me up," I then sit on a stool, "Been here for about 2 days now," I shrug.

eaglecrisis

"Hmmm." Victoria thinks for a moment before replying. "Two days, huh? I've been here for three. It's quite... frightening. Would you like to sit down and chat for a while?" She motions to a table in the middle of the floor and suddenly begins to wish for some coffee.

sazzie

"Yeah, i'd love to," I look at the cenatuar behind me and walk toward the table with Victoria.

eaglecrisis

"Great." Victoria sits down in one of the two chairs and asks the mysterious worker behind the bar for some coffee. She doesn't expect to get any because it seems all there is around here is alcohol, but she hopes for some anyway. "Now there's got to be a reason why we're all here, correct?"

sazzie

I nod at Victoria "Of course," I then shrink sadly down into my chair, my ears lowering, "Well...for the rest of you anyway, I just got sucked into a portal on accident," I sigh.

eaglecrisis

"Accidentally? I think it may have seemed like an accident, but everything happens for a reason, you know." Victoria explained.

sazzie

My ears perked up excitedly, as if this human actually cared for a low-classed Manga.
"Well do you think we can partner up," I look around the Inn excitedly, my tail twitching.
"And question people a little bit?" I ask hopeful of the idea of a new friend.

eaglecrisis

Victoria blushes at the excitement coming from Sazzie. She can't help but notice that she really is just like a cute little cat. "That would be great! Not only would it help us piece things together, but it would also be kind of fun.. like a Sherlock Holmes kind of thing! It's just that I'm not exactly sure where to start."

sazzie

I sit up tall and stretch my back. Looking around the room for people, the Inn was virtually empty. "Well maybe once that...Um...'blue guy' comes back," I get up and look at all the empty booths. "Yeah, its dead here," I say and sigh.

eaglecrisis

"Very dead." Victoria shrugs. "Tell me a little about yourself. I mean, where do you come from? Maybe there's something we all have in common and it links to the reason why we're here."

sazzie

I look up to the ceiling and take in a deep breath, my home town or life for that matter isn't quite that interesting.
"Well, Manga is in a small town on an island thousands of miles from here, strictly for manga-cats to live on only," I look at my nails and polish them a little. "We have three different classes kind of like humans; poor, mixed, and high classed, my father was poor classed," my ears perk down in dissapointment to have to share this information.

"Lets see, my father fishes for a living and my mom is just a caterer," I shrug indifferently. "But then again, they did trade with high classed people," my eyes begin to widen in realization. "They wore all black, and had a silver insigna on their forhead, kind of like the one on this Inn's floor," I look at Victoria excitedly. "I think were getting somewhere, what about you? Any weird insiginas popping up in human world?"

sweetcandy4

While Candy waited for X to respond she watched the two girls move to a table and start talking. She watched them talk to each other. It was easy to hear their conversation, since they hadn't moved too far from where she was. She ate her beef stew, enjoying that almost every bite tasted better than the last. Candy had only been in the Inn a few hours, but it sounded like the other girls had been here even longer. She wondered if that was why they were so tensed. She wondered if any of them had ever tried to leave...

She looked on the floor and she saw a neon trail leading toward some weird looking door. The door had a glowing red perimeter and a odd looking insigna on it. She finished up her beef stew and then stood up. She began walking toward the door, as she considered finding out where the door led.

eaglecrisis

"Hm, no weird insignias, but I do come from a high class family as well..." She thought about this for a moment and then saw Candy stand up as if she were following something. She kept looking at the ground but Victoria saw nothing. "What the hell is she doing?" She asked Sazzie.

sazzie

My eyes widen and I see the red insigna from it, "I see it too," I say and stand up, "Hey!" I yell toward the other girl following the paint.

eaglecrisis

Victoria stands up and almost yells, "You see what!? There's nothing there!"

sazzie

I point at the floor, "You mean...You really don't see it? It's the same insigna I've been seeing at my home on the traders!" I then look at the other girl waiting for a response.

eaglecrisis

"I don't... I don't see anything. At all. Please describe it to me?"

sazzie

"Well," I stand back and my ears perk up, I then tilt my head to the side, "This one is a little different, It's red, instead of silver. But they both look like an acient bird of some sort, with floral designs around it."