News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

Ok I know the whole summer thing is chock full of oceans of water, but well the shower is not going to get it, I mean you are never around to even meet my friends, they think I have made you up, so I am going to take off, I know, I will shower elsewhere, as as usual you have used all the hot water,so I am gone.

Undeniable Sin

Summer, you have been so good to me. You make me feel as if my life is full of sunshine. You're a beautiful woman, and I know it seems so fake when this is said, but I have to do this for you. I am headed down a dark road, and if I take you with me, I am afraid the laughter will disappear form your eyes, and the sunshine will go dark. Please know I care for you, and try to find someone who will enjoy you like a fresh summer breeze like yourself should be.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Love And Submission

You bore me  now , Sin! GUARDS! Away with  her!

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Stone

You're always bored, man. And you need to be fed. I'm all about cutting my losses this year.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SummerWhispers

Aw that poor girl,you know I cannot tolerate her distress,so I am off to find a kinder more gentle mate,may lose interest in him quick,but will give him a try.

sirtree

Summer your nice but I have falling in love with a season called spring it helps me grow more so than you. Sorry its been fun and I hope you do not regret our time together.

Mordred

Sorry dude but.. you are unapproved as of yet and well.. I've been unapproved in other circles since.. well.. yeah a helluva long time. You'd not believe me if I told you. But.. this leads me to my point. I need someone who can nudge the powers that be, in whatever form they are, to look the other way while I browse those that lurk in the dark. I need someone that is above and beyond approved. I know.. it's quite materialistic of me. I'm a vampire. That's how we are. Sooooo.. to cut this quick.. later, my friend. Very brief but hey, wasn't too bad now, was it?
*See Pillory*

Tenda

My Darling Mordred.. As hot as you are, you are just too cold blooded for me. I prefer a man with warmth and strong strong heartbeat. Being the undead, I just don't feel like sleeping during the day with a corpse. Thanks anyway, stud.
Can I lick you?

Tumult

I don't think it's God's will for us to be together.

Feanaro

Yeah.... hey listen.. the last couple weeks have been fun and all, but its just not gonna work.

AngelicFaith

Feanaro... I don't know how to put this, but... your avatar creeps me out. Every time I see you fear takes a hold of me. I just can't live like that, I'm sorry...

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Caitlin

Angelic, only one of us is suited to wear those heels baby, and... I'm afraid it's not you! *Robs you of your high heel boots and runs away, while screaming, "I've done it, it's overrr!"*

;)

Stone

Caitlin, Caitlin. Two lords in one ho(me) always make a mess. I'm off to the underworld.  O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

You haven't spoken to me in months and that just doesn't work for a relationship, so we're through!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

TheLegionary

Listen MiaFire. I am a fireman and I have to kill the fire everyday. Our relationship is not meant to work. This is why I am turning on the sprinklers now!!!

MiaFire

Alright, YOU look! There should always be at least a little heat between the sheets and a wet sponge should never have applied, so good riddance!

(Oh, a firefighter, nice! Ladies Fire Auxilary member for 15 years now and 7 years in volunteer rescue for mass disasters.)
-

TheLegionary

You do not seem to like water, source of life. How could that be? Why dont you like taking a shower? I know, it is impregnated in your name. It is your fire.... see you in hell, Mia!

(are you one of the girls from Baywatch???? Impressive experience!)

MiaFire

See?! That's how much attention you've paid in our relationship and why it's best we're ending. I take showers and they're hot, long and steamy. Better get used to it because you'll be in hell with me soon enough!

(lol, no. Married to firefighter 15 years and been involved with the company in little things and was one of adult advisors to the Junior Fire Explorers. I didn't do Fire school because I couldn't do the SCBA's. I don't like being told when to breathe, lol. The rescue is for mass casualty events. Thanks! How long for you?)
-

Adammair

Mia, you never tell me the interesting, important things in your life, but yet you tell other guys...I can't take the secrecy anymore, darling Mia. Farewell. ;)

MiaFire

Adammair, that's because you never want to know anything about me. How the hell did I strike out twice with two that are not interested in my life?? I really am better off alone. Adios, amor.
-

AngelicFaith

Mia, I'm sorry, but you're just too hot for me. When I'm with you, I'm afraid I'll burn myself. I'm sorry, but it's better this way. You're hot enough to find someone else.

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Robelwell202

I'm sorry.  When you blew your life-savings on a wing-enhancement surgery, that was it for me.  I mean, we had something special, at least I thought we did, but...  when pillow companies are asking to be left in your will, I have to draw the line.

I'm...  I'm sorry.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

OrchidofDarkness

I m sorry its just not working out. Its not you its me I cant help that I like to bite at random and claw as well. I thought you liked it to. Sorry.....
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Undeniable Sin

*Sigh* Maybe this is really selfish of me, but I really wanted you to get my name tattooed on you. I thought I meant at least that much. I even hinted at it. It would have fit so nicely with your others. I didn't even want it that big, or even visible, if you were embarrassed of me, but you never did it. I'm sorry but I'm just too hurt to stay. Goodbye
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Zaphod

A tattoo on my butt? You have got to be kidding me! I am outta here!