I wish to rp...or please keep my brain from shutting down

Started by Thesunmaid, February 07, 2013, 03:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesunmaid

Well...I have not been in here in a while and I am looking for some RP..honestly I do best in one on one RP's but I am not apposed to group play. Just been burned in the past by people posting and keeping people waiting. At least in a one on one someone can smack me and tell me oi! post already.

I do have an rp room of my own and this is not in any way an ad for it But the kinds of plots I play out there is I have a section for Harry Potter rp as well as a Buffy the vampire slayer section and a Medevil rp that is the brainchild of a good friend.

I also have a dream realm that's connected to both the potter and buffyverse. I play both male and female roles and I was wondering if theres anyone out there intrested in this. I also am more than happy to play original roleplays because I dearly love to come up with ideas. But it helps if i have someone to play with and bounce ideas off of.

I am starting out here because I think I am better suited to have Non sexual rp until I get to know my partner since I have had that blow up in my face in the past.(no this is not a double entendre but I can't stop anyone from seeing it as one lol) So I have all sorts of ideas. I am willing to play in a room since I own a private chatroom as well as MSN or skype as its turning into now or here in the forum. Please feel free to ask any ideas. Its late and I am a bit dozy on allergy meds right now so hey if you have an idea feel free to tell me and I have lots as well. I will play with pretty much anyone.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Vanna Lane

Hullo!

I have never done this roleplaying....thing before. I'm unsure what to do, what rules there are, etc. I'd love to RP with you though! I love to write and I've always wanted to try this and have been too scared. I'm ok with non sex rp, because right now that makes me a bit nervous. So, I do agree with you on getting to know your partner before anything like that happens. I can't think of any concrete ideas at the moment....

If you want to RP just let me know how it works and what we're doing and I will definitely give it my best go!  ;D
~ I once dreamed of a love that even time would lie down and be still for ... wishes do come true! ~

Thesunmaid

Sure and you should be getting approved soon as well.

Smiles well is there any paticular types of scenes you enjoy or charecters you like to play? and if you have any questions ask away?

theres nothing wrong with feeling nervous and there is really nothing wrong with being new to RP We all started out as new,and don't let anyone tell you that your no good. I had someone try to tell me that when i first started and it very nearly stopped rping but the lovely people here on elliquiy encouraged me and I am very glad I have stayed because you will see..you will meet tons of wonderful people here.

So...as I said if you have any ideas kick ass..if not I do i just need to know a bit about you. what sorts of things are you looking for and such. :)

I am afraid I cannot PM you until the approval is done but they tend to get it done pretty quick. welcome and I hope I can help you enjoy your first rps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Vanna Lane

Thanks! Yeah that must have been hard being told you weren't any good, as I'm sure that wasn't and isn't true. I'm glad you didn't quit. You seem cool.

I have a few ideas, but do you like anything to do with the supernatural? Or just normal reality? I like both, although the supernatural is tougher. I'm just looking for fun really. I'm not sure what all you would like to know, feel free to ask questions.

I am happily married to my soulmate. We have one child together. I live in North Dakota and work as a legal assistant. It's not my dream job, but it pays the bills. What I really want to do is photography and writing. I would like to publish books and maybe open my own studio someday. I love to read when I have the time...

Right now I'm working on getting to a good healthy weight for me. I've already lost 101 lbs and my hubby is my best supporter. It's taken 5 years to lose all that though, so it wasn't easy. I have two kitties who are pains in the butt, but whom I love. I try to be as vegetarian as possible with hopes of becoming full vegan someday....I'm not  sure if this is the kind of info you need....

I try my best to be positive and tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm an introvert, but when I get to know someone can be pretty goofy and happy go lucky. I also try to make others feel good about themselves....I don't really like talking about myself because I think i'm rather strange.... :P

Let me know if that's too much or if there are particular things you want to know?!
~ I once dreamed of a love that even time would lie down and be still for ... wishes do come true! ~

Thesunmaid

It sort of sucked but I met some wonderful people on here and I never encountered the asshole again. For the most part people on here were completely awesome to me. I mean you will get negative jackasses anywhere but I was in the open chat and this guy was going off and I had like at least 4 people come to my rescue telling captain ass to back off. It sort of made me think to myself I will never be an ass to a newbie myself. I am not going to be like that because I have met new players and they have been some of the best players you could ever meet given time and encouragement.

I am also happily married to mine. I have no kids of my own but I do have 3 step kids and 2 step grandkids..which for people who don't know me gets me some odd looks when I mention my grandsons because even though i am 33 I still got carded at the liqueur store last year buying a bottle of wine for my mother. I am from the east coast of Canada. And I am looking into going back to school right now.I want to become an IT tech because computers much more than people sometimes make sense to me. Or a librarian because I read likes it going out of style.

I have no problem with supernatural. I play both male and female characters. and I have played a wide spectrum of characters. And I am always looking for new stories and new characters to play.

and mostly I guess I would ask is there any particular characters or stories that you have. I play vampires,werewolves,fairies,etc. I also play canon characters from books and movies as well. So pretty much anything you would like to play my lovely dear. I am up for pretty much anything :)

Vanna Lane

I haven't really had time to come up with ideas, sorry about that....

I think for my first one i'd like be a human maybe, but I don't mind if you're a supernatural character. We could maybe have a setting in high school? Maybe a girl (or boy) who is the best friend and in love with a boy (or girl) who's lusting after someone else? Or an alien on the run who's being helped by a human?

Let me know if you have any ideas. Are there any rules I should know about? We only handle our own characters right? Is it written in a certain perspective?

Thesunmaid

Yes we handle our own characters and I am not opposed to having the occasional npc in my posts. I tend to write in the third person. "As in bob went the the store and got in his car." Type of thing. But I don't mind if you would prefer some other way. Really the only rule they have for now is we need to keep it PG 13 until you are approved and then you can do anything you like. I don't have a problem with a high school setting.

Perhaps since I was reading in your questionnaire that you said you preferred girls..what about two girls good friends in high school that are attracted to each other and are shy to say anything? That should not be hard to keep pg 13 for the moment if we go slowly.

High school is actually when I came halfway out of the closet as my Friend mark used to call it being bi sexual. Unless you would like me to play a boy...or if you prefer to play one. i know what I enjoy but I want to make sure you enjoy this. Unlike one of my first rp's which I had in the chatroom. I was told i sucked because i was not able to post amazing right out of the gate.  But from what I have seen you will have no problems since you are a wonderful writer :) I am sure I could learn some things from you.

Vanna Lane

Sounds good to me. I don't mind you playing a girl art all. Should be fun! Haha I love it. The half closet. I've always joked that I'm half gay :-) I knew I was different in high school as well as middle school, but I never had much of a chance to find out what that meant. I had had girl crushes, but thought it was normal. I didn't come out until I was married to my hubby Klark. He doesn't mind as we're swingers in a sense. We don't go to parties but we have fun with other people. I love the story idea. Oh wow, thank you! That means a lot. I feel the same about you. Can't wait! :-)

Thesunmaid

Well I came out in high school but quite honestly my first crush ever was a girl.She was a girl I went to school with and she was sort of shy and plain looking but when she played her violin...god she just got sort of lost in it. She looked so serene and happy.

I was raised in a sort of a sheltered house hold so at 14 i didn't know how I could like both. I didn't know it was possible. But high school came and i met all sorts of people and found out there was a such thing as bi...it was sort of a weight off my shoulders.

I will start if you want..or you can love. I have to go feed a hungry kid but I will be back. :)

Thesunmaid

Ok kid is fed and I started a scene. :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=165871.0

thats the link look forward to playing with you sweetie.

Vanna Lane

Thesunmaid

Vanna Lane

I know! I did a little happy dance and then realized i had to go back to work ( i was on my lunch break ) and that i'd have to wait another 4 or 5 hours to get back on!