Hmm..Movie question?

Started by Wolfy, August 01, 2010, 09:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

I'll be going to the movies soon..not sure what I should go see, though...I know I either want to see Despicable Me, or Dinner for Smucks..but..O_o..I can't choose between the two...Hmm...

avorae

I say go with Despicable Me. That would be the one I would go see if i actually had any movie money... :P ;D
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Wolfy

Hmm...

Ya know, I think it's rather ridiculous that you get charge like, 3-5 dollars more for 3D glasses. o3o..but that's just me.

And, if you kept them from the last time you saw a 3D movie, you can't use them again to get a lower price! D:> That just sucks...

But..I digress. o-o Both Movies have gotten good reviews so far...

Caeli

What everybody enjoys in a movie is different. Just because a movie gets rave reviews, doesn't mean that everybody will like it.

If you really can't decide, just flip a coin. If both of them have been getting good reviews, and you generally like those movies that get good reviews, then you can't really go wrong, right?
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

avorae

Yea i must agree with you on the  3d glasses charge. As for the reviews they both have gotten good ones but Dinner for Smucks just doesn't appeal to my personal tastes. I might watch it when it comes to netflix but i really don't want to spend 8+ dollors to see it.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Haibane

I'm not sure this sort of 'help' is quite what the help forum was meant for. XD OT forum maybe?