Started by Azure Cricket, November 21, 2017, 11:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azure Cricket

I. overview
II. currently craving
III. plots
IV. scraps, bunnies, & inspiration

|| a word from the winter

• Please PM me rather than replying to this thread!
  • You can find my O/O's here. Consider looking through 'em if to see if we might click!
  • If you don't see anything you like in this thread, but think we might work well together, please don't be shy! I'm not tied strictly to what you see here.
  • If the plots listed below seem scant or under-prepared, I assure you that is on purpose. I likely have more details in mind than I've given, but there's nothing that turns me off from a plot more than having it and/or my character already sketched out for me. I want my writing partners to have every say in their character and the world around them, a blank slate, if you will. Please ask if you're curious!
  • A roleplayer's gender or sexual identity is irrelevant to me (incidentally, so are those of the characters themselves).
  • I can play any role in a sexual roleplay. I thoroughly enjoy Dom, Sub, and Switch, and especially flexing the roles.
|| to be noted

Posts: I'm a mirror-poster, that is, I like to match the length and content that my partner writes, as long as there is substantial action or dialogue or scene-setting taking place. Generally, my minimum/average is two to six paragraphs, unless there's large scene-setting or introductions taking place.

Style: I write pretty exclusively in third-person present tense. Whether my partner writes in present or past tense is pretty irrelevant to me, but I won't write with first- or second-person writers. As far as gender goes, I will happily roleplay as and against any/all of them. M/M is a favorite, however.

Frequency: Frequent! I am, as a rule, a daily poster, multiple times daily if I am allowed. This frequency changes, though, depending on how many games I have and how busy  my work week is. My absolute minimum is 2 - 3 times a week if I am at my absolutely busiest, and I will always send my RP partners a heads-up should my frequency suddenly change. That said, I'm very patient, and certainly do not expect that a partner match my frequency.

Communication: I am the sort of person who likes to make friends out of roleplay partners. We don't have to share anything personal, of course, but I especially love communicating and collaborating with my writing buddies! Ideally, we'll talk via PMs or Skype/Discord instant messaging to chat, plot, discuss, world-build, and otherwise free-wheel about our shared stories.

Story: Speaking of story, I am overwhelmingly attracted to character and plot development, and smut/erotica takes a but of a back seat to the bigger picture. Don't get me wrong, I'm addicted as the next person, but if I'm not invested in the story or the characters, it's not fun.

Format: I'm looking to write here on the forums, for the most part. I don't like PM roleplay. However, I also enjoy using Google Docs for both world-building and for roleplay (but more the former).
O/O Page | Request Thread

leave me in my winter; here i am powerful

Azure Cricket

|| currently craving

• M/M Pairings
  • Dragon Age Roleplay; Multiple Characters, OC/Canon, OC/OC, Canon/Canon, Long Term [See Scraps & Snippets for details]
  • Dark Fantasy/Horror/Intrigue Plots
  • Relationship-Focused Slice of Life; Human Drama, Complex Characters
  • Fantasy Pirates!
  • Age Difference; Professor/Student

Azure Cricket

|| plots on deck

}} young punks {slice of life/human drama}
M/M; M/F; F/F; Any | OPEN

• a lost soul, night-wandering insomniac, lover & leaver, emotionally crippled narcissist, broken wild child
  • a silver-spoon sweetheart spawned of luxury and fake affection, pressured-perfect, quiet addict, imprisoned by expectations, silent sufferer
  • two busted hearts in need of a kick-start, a fate-or-chance encounter in their crowded, stifling city sparks a complex relationship with no easy answers.

}} demolition lovers {dark fantasy/intrigue}

• corrupt rulers, back-door dealings, underhanded politics of the rich and famous
  • an underground rebellion takes root in the underbelly of a towering magic city
  • original writing, multiple characters, world-building plot, collaboration required

Azure Cricket

|| scraps & snippets

}} dragon age {fandom roleplay}

• Favorite Ships: F!Hawke/Varric, M!Hawke/Fenris, Warden/Zevran, Warden/Loghain, OC/Iron Bull, OC/Dorian, OC/Hawke, OC/Leliana, Warden/Leliana, OC/OC, Canon/Canon
  • Would Love to Play Against: Varric, Fenris, Iron Bull, Cassandra, Dorian, Zevran, Samson, Loghain, Krem
  • Am Best At Playing [in no particular order]: Anders, Dorian, Fenris, Cullen, Iron Bull, Zevran, Varric, Leliana, Solas
  • Will Play: Loghain, Samson, Morrigan, Aveline, Varric, Cole, Josephine, Krem, Cassandra
  • Will Not Play: Solas/F!Lavellan, Cullen/F!Mage, Fenris/Anders
  • I also love Modern AUs!