Paradise Camp Site - Now Accepting Bookings - SLGBTI friendly

Started by Chrystal, February 07, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

is incest ok in this rp? if I do a twin thing im thinking their back story is they come here to enjoy time to themselves and seek like minded others?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

here are my characters, hopefully they work out :)

Christopher Phoenix

NSFW
Player Name: Chreestafer
Name: Christopher Phoenix
Physical Gender: Male
Apparent gender: Male
Sexuality: Bi curious, Omni curious
Dominance: Switch
Profession: Ex-Marine (medical discharge from tour over seas)

Personality: He's a quiet man who knows what he wants.  Defensive of his sister, but not mean in anyways.  He's always offering to help others out and if things work out right he'd like to find a permanent job here at the campsite.

Why are they here: To be free and open to enjoy his sister without prejudice and to find others interested in such things. He spent four years in the service, doing two tours of duty over seas.  During his last year of service he was wounded from a road side bomb and hospitalized for 2 months.  During these months he grew closer to his twin sister, Jaclyn, whom he had experimented with before in the past. During his hospitalization, she cleaned him and took care of him and soon pleasured him. For the remainder of the year they had on and off flings until they heard about the camp site.  Coming to an agreement they would vacation together to see if what they were doing is something they wanted to do for the rest of their lives.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: 22 years old so he's good

Sharing with: Jaclyn Phoenix / Open

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: tent
size of above (sleeps x):4 or more
Electric hook-up:no

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): 73 trans am parked in main parking lot

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Ons and Offs
Player Ons/Offs (link): Ons and Offs

Any Other Info:

Jaclyn Phoenix

NSFW
Player Name: Chreestafer
Name: Jaclyn Phoenix
Physical Gender: Female
Apparent gender: Female
Sexuality: Bi sexual / Omni Sexual
Dominance: Switch
Profession: Nurse

Personality:Sweet girl who acts younger then she really is.  She likes life and loves to help others when she can.

Why are they here: To be free and open to enjoy his sister without prejudice and to find others interested in such things. When Chris went away to war, Jackie went to college to become a nurse.  It was a long hard process, yet after all the hard worked paid off, she found herself working at the local hospital.  When Chris was transferred to her hospital after the incident she found time to spend with him while he was there.  Often she volunteered to do his bathing's and medications, and more often then not their baths would turn into hour long sessions to remember the times they had when they were younger.  She was excited to find out about the camp after Chris told her and she was as egger as he was to get going knowing that here they could be themselves, at least she hoped they could.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: 22 also so she is good :)

Sharing with:Christopher Phoenix / Open

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome:tent
size of above (sleeps x):4 or more
Electric hook-up:no

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): Brothers 73 trans am

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): same as personal
Player Ons/Offs (link): http://pingping.fantasti.cc/big/t/h/e/theassman/theassman_244471.jpg

Any Other Info:

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Rave

Alright, so here's my own pitch for a fresh character (: If anyone isn't sharing, he'd happy to bunk in with you!

NSFW
Player Name: Rave
Name: Ryder James White.
Physical Gender: Male
Apparent gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual male, but open to transgender women.
Dominance: Dominant (Very)
Profession: Firefighter.

Personality: Ryder has always been a free spirit, and a little bit of an adrenaline junkie. He was raised by two Hippie parents, and so he loves to find the beauty in everything. The more dangerous the activity is, the more interested Ryder is. Over his years he has gone Skydiving, Bungee Jumping, Para sailing, Deep Sea Diving, among many other high risk sports. He does not have a death wish, but simply refuses to miss an opportunity to do something not many people would. To do something crazy. He wants to enjoy life to the fullest.

Why are they here: Ryder is here because he wants to experience the feeling of being stripped everything and living in your bare skin alone. It's exciting for him, and he really looks forward to finding someone who he can connect with. He has always been comfortable in his naked skin, and this is his opportunity to do so without having the cops called on him. Life is better when you're liberated after all (Literally AND figuratively!).

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: N/A

Sharing with: No one at the moment (But he's just arrived and is looking forward to sharing!)

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: Tent
size of above (sleeps x): 2
Electric hook-up: No

Car/method of transport (if applicable):

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): A little bondage. Breast Play. Biting. Exhibitionism. Controlled Foreplay. Dirty talking.
Player Ons/Offs (link): Open. PM me about that if needed.

Any Other Info:

Height: 6'2
Weight: 167
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Light Brown.

Chrystal

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 18, 2014, 05:47:23 PM
can you have more then 2 in a tent? and can I choose any site number?

You can have as many people in a tent as you want.

My only real proviso is that you keep it relatively realistic. I am quite a keen camper, and I have seen people turn up with a little two-man pup tent. Now, I've never yet been camping in the South of France (can't afford it), but in England, it rains a lot! If you are sitting outside your tent enjoying the sunshine, it doesn't mater how big it is, but when it's pissing down and you are trapped in side watching the water run down the canvas, it helps to be able to stand up, move around read a book, post on E from your phone, etc... without elbowing the other person in the ribs every twenty seconds...

So, my recommendation for happy camping is to have a tent hat is designed to sleep at least two more people that you have in it. My wife and I have a six-berth tent with a porch for the two of us.

I think I said this before: If you wish, you can put three people in a one-man tent. You will all be sleeping on top of each other! Or you can go totally over the top and put one person in a massive 10-berth tent.

It is worth pointing out that I don't expect people to remain in their own tents!

If you plan on starting already on site, then you are welcome to chose any unoccupied pitch (if it's allocated but not occupied yet I will let you know). If you want to arrive, you may request any pitch you like, but the camp site management (i.e. me...) reserve the right to put you somewhere else - preferably close to the other players...

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 18, 2014, 06:26:06 PM
is incest ok in this rp? if I do a twin thing im thinking their back story is they come here to enjoy time to themselves and seek like minded others?

Incest is fine. Please use the warning tag, so people don't have to read it if they don't want to.

My one real concern is that you are playing both characters yourself, which rather defeats the object unless you want to have them double-team someone. That, of course, if perfectly fine...

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 18, 2014, 06:56:41 PM
here are my characters, hopefully they work out :)

Name: Jaclyn Phoenix
Why are they here: To be free and open to enjoy his sister without prejudice and to find others interested in such things.

I think that is a little typo there? Should be "her brother". I can fix that when I put the characters live.

I'm approving them on the basis that you are playing both characters. You are welcome to find someone to take over one of them for you, but if you do, please let me know as soon as you can. As I said to another player, the character becomes the property of the person you give it to and they have every right to change it if they wish!

Quote from: Rave on February 18, 2014, 07:00:42 PM
Alright, so here's my own pitch for a fresh character (: If anyone isn't sharing, he'd happy to bunk in with you!

Looks good to me. Approved.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Rave

Chrystal

New people, please feel free to go say hi to the rest of the folks over in the OOC thread. I would also appreciate some indication that you have read and understood the RoP in the second post?

Cheers.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Kokaine

If anybody is looking for a tie-in, I would love for one of Phoenyx's bandmates to show up! They could arrive late and just join her on the bus :)
Ideally they would either have a friends with benefits thing going... or have some intense chemistry/spark/tension that they've never acted on before but I'm also open to other possibilities.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Rave

Quote from: Kokaine on February 19, 2014, 06:21:24 PM
If anybody is looking for a tie-in, I would love for one of Phoenyx's bandmates to show up! They could arrive late and just join her on the bus :)
Ideally they would either have a friends with benefits thing going... or have some intense chemistry/spark/tension that they've never acted on before but I'm also open to other possibilities.

Well I don't know about a band mate, but I wouldn't mind having some sort of tie in with Phoenyx! Ryder isn't the type to be in a band, but they could be friends from elsewhere and randomly meet there or something of the like~

At least he won't be all alone there with no pre-existing connections  :P

King Serperior

Quote from: Rave on February 19, 2014, 06:29:56 PM

Well I don't know about a band mate, but I wouldn't mind having some sort of tie in with Phoenyx! Ryder isn't the type to be in a band, but they could be friends from elsewhere and randomly meet there or something of the like~

He could be the designated driver of the bus, perhaps?  If he doesn't like the band, he could always have headphones on  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Rave

Quote from: King Serperior on February 19, 2014, 06:32:21 PM
He could be the designated driver of the bus, perhaps?  If he doesn't like the band, he could always have headphones on  :P

Haha, that could be a possibility if I hadn't already established a job and such for him :P Plus the surprise factor is always fun, to run into somebody you know in a place like this is the last thing you'd expect!

Kokaine

Quote from: Rave on February 19, 2014, 06:29:56 PM

Looking at his sheet.... maybe they met when Phoenyx decided to try some crazy extreme sport or something? They could have established a friendship through that and built on it afterward :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Rave

Quote from: Kokaine on February 19, 2014, 06:44:05 PM
Looking at his sheet.... maybe they met when Phoenyx decided to try some crazy extreme sport or something? They could have established a friendship through that and built on it afterward :)

Oh for sure! Ryder's done pretty much all of them, so it's a very great possibility that they met through something like that~ Since not a lot of people do these kind of things too, its safe to assume that the people who -do- do them can befriend each other easily.

Kokaine

Quote from: Rave on February 19, 2014, 06:48:10 PM
Oh for sure! Ryder's done pretty much all of them, so it's a very great possibility that they met through something like that~ Since not a lot of people do these kind of things too, its safe to assume that the people who -do- do them can befriend each other easily.

Okay then, lets go with them having met her first time skydiving :)

My O/Os

Rave

Quote from: Kokaine on February 19, 2014, 07:00:31 PM
Okay then, lets go with them having met her first time skydiving :)

Cool!

If you want, you can shoot me a PM and we can hash out some little details just to get some chemistry going~

Esmeralgirl

Is there a slot available ? if so, please PM me and I'll submit a character sheet :)

Emmykins

I posted this in the ooc as well, but!
I'm likely going to be making a girl as well. If there's anyone need a pairing, give me a poke!

Chrystal

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on February 19, 2014, 10:43:49 PM
Is there a slot available ? if so, please PM me and I'll submit a character sheet :)

Quote from: Emmykins on February 20, 2014, 12:05:16 AM
I posted this in the ooc as well, but!
I'm likely going to be making a girl as well. If there's anyone need a pairing, give me a poke!

There are plenty of slots available.

I have to say that I would LOVE to see three or four players get together and make a family - husband, wife and a teenager or two. And perhaps only the parents, or maybe only the dad, knows what's coming!

All the characters are sharing, obviously...

If anyone would like a ready made character, Jaclyn Phoenix was pre-approved on the basis that Chreestafer was playing her himself. He is trying to find someone to take the character on. If interested please PM him and also let me know any changes you would like made.

Haibane

Quote from: Rave on February 19, 2014, 06:34:41 PM
Haha, that could be a possibility if I hadn't already established a job and such for him :P Plus the surprise factor is always fun, to run into somebody you know in a place like this is the last thing you'd expect!
You can always change some details in the character's background so he meshes better and fits in alongside others. You've not fixed his existence in stone you know!

Chrystal

This...

Quote from: Haibane on February 20, 2014, 08:41:51 AM
You can always change some details in the character's background so he meshes better and fits in alongside others. You've not fixed his existence in stone you know!

All you need to do is run the changes past me for approval. This apples to anyone and everyone. In fact, a PM saying "please will you change the profession to 'Drummer' and the reason to be there to the following..." and give me the new text. I'll look at it and if it fits in with the setting, I'll do so.

The only reasons I would not approve a character, or agree changes to a characer, are as follows:

1) The character is or would become outside the required parameters of the game - aliens, demons, mythical beings, canon characters from popular fiction, etc, all would be disallowed.
2) The character breaks E's rules. This would result in me reporting the player, too!
3) The character or changes to the character would cause disruption to the flow of the game - for example, suddenly changing from male to female while in the middle of a sex scene! That's an extreme example. Another might be creating the husband or wife of an existing character who is already sharing with someone else, and expect to also be sharing, when no mentiin thus far has been made.
4) The character refuses IC to get undressed.

NB: Creating the wife, husband, partner, lover, parent, etc of an existing character and having them show up at the camp site unexpectedly would actually be rather fun! If anyone wants to try that, please agree it with the player who owns the existing character first.

Rave

Quote from: Haibane on February 20, 2014, 08:41:51 AM

Haha I love the felxibility. Me and Kokaine ended up figuring an alternate route for things anyways, so in the end it all worked out<3

Also for new characters, Ryder's tent has one spot open if you're looking to bunk! :3

Haibane

Quote from: Chrystal on February 20, 2014, 10:46:36 AM
NB: Creating the wife, husband, partner, lover, parent, etc of an existing character and having them show up at the camp site unexpectedly would actually be rather fun! If anyone wants to try that, please agree it with the player who owns the existing character first.
Oh God! What if John's mother showed up, travelling on business and decided to check up on how her darling boy was getting along? Maybe she's a bit kinky in secret (with hubby) though John just assumes she's a borning vanilla mum and in bed just lies back and thinks of England (or just sleeps!).

King Serperior

Quote from: Haibane on February 20, 2014, 11:07:38 AM
Oh God! What if John's mother showed up, travelling on business and decided to check up on how her darling boy was getting along? Maybe she's a bit kinky in secret (with hubby) though John just assumes she's a borning vanilla mum and in bed just lies back and thinks of England (or just sleeps!).
O_O  Imagine that......Angela would have a LOT of (s)explaining to do  >.>;  If Hubby shows up, he may have to "punish" her   ::)

EDIT:

Just for the newbies, there are, by my count, 6 people who are not sharing with anyone.  So, if you decide to join, you may want to take a look and see who is and isn't sharing  ^_-

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Esmeralgirl

NSFW
Player Name: Esmeralgirl
Name: Ashley Crawford
Physical Gender: Female
Apparent gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Dominance: Submissive
Profession: She's a photographer and also
works and does sketch designs in her spare
time. She wants to make it big in the profession of photography, wanting to work in elite photohouses, but right now she owns a small photoshop.

Personality: Ashley is a quite fun loving
girl and loves to spend her times on the
beach and go surfing at times. She is quite
stubborn and hates to admit it to anyone.
All she wants to do is enjoy herself. She is
quite compassionate, helpful, good listener. But she'll try and not
cry in front of anyone because of what
happen in her past. She would never dare
care to admit it. Ash does have problems as
she is in depression and other sorts. But
would she care to tell anyone and see if
they would think she is quite crazy? Not
happening in this life time. All she wants to
be is normal and enjoy herself. And if she
can do it then great. One thing you would
see as her weakness is lonliness. She would
hate to be lonely after what happen with
her parent's and her brothers. But all she
wants is to be with someone or anyone at
the most.

Why are they here: Since she was going through depression lately, she needed a sometime to live again her wild side. One day when she was doing some nude photography for a struggling model, she told her about the camp, which opens her shyness in the past. It seems an excellent idea to her, to join it and enjoy life a little instead of dwelling on her struggling career for a little bit.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: 23, so she is on her own.

Sharing with: No one, as of yet.

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: Tent.
size of above (sleeps x): The size of tent she can afford right now want very big, so she just got a two berth tent.
Electric hook-up: No

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): Her Toyota corola which she inherited from her deceased mother.

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Anything just no water sport. scat, vore.
Player Ons/Offs (link): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=190430.msg9218908#msg9218908

Rave

^ Hot.

Just so you know, Ryder isn't sharing with anyone yet.

*Flies away*
#Noshame

Chrystal

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on February 20, 2014, 10:28:47 PM
NSFW
Player Name: Esmeralgirl
Name: Ashley

Okay, so, I'm biting my fingers here to try and not make some strange comment about a base 23 counting system..., Mostly because I love he character and don't want to put you off with my rather weird sense of humour.

If you would like to find someone to share with, you are welcome to, or you can simply say you would rather be on your own.

If you have not done so already, please read the first few posts in the OOC thread - the ones by me, you'll see why when you read them, then post there to introduce yourself to the others.

The link to the OOC thread is at the bottom of the first post in this thread