News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

How many F's can I fit in a title?

Started by Chrystal, July 18, 2010, 02:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

I notice there are a lot of girls seeking guys and guys seeking girls and guys seeking guys, but very few girls seeking girls, so I thought I'd start one.

So, yeah. I'm after at least one female partner, preferably played by a woman but not essential as long as the guy in question can play convincingly as a girl.

This can be pure vanilla lesbian, or D/S as soft or hard as you like, or NC, and although I would rather play the dom (definitely if my partner is male playing a female), I will sub if you ask me nicely enough...  ;)

Possible scenarios:

The succubus: A female sex demon visits a young woman in her sleep to give her erotic dreams, and then takes on a physical form during the day to seduce her.

Pancakes for breakfast: Pure vanilla. A young woman is seduced by an older one and they spend a night of passion together. This would probably work best as a one-shot.

The Witch of the West: An evil witch kidnaps and seduces a princess, for her own evil purposes. Most likely to take over the kingdom.

Not according to plan: (Furry) In this one I would play my main furry character, Chrystal Dark, who is a stripper in the evening and a cat burglar by night. (She sleeps by day, usually). Chrys breaks into a very swank property, only to find herself in a bedroom with a charming young female, who wakes up and needs to be silenced.

Before the invasion: (nc, exotic) An alien polymorph arrives on earth as a spy and kidnaps a human female who is some sort of government employee, torturing her to extract information for the coming invasion.

I am also open to any ideas you girls may have?

reply here or PM me.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Wolfy

Soo..for the pancakes one, would you be playing the younger or older woman?

Chrystal

Most likely older, but I'm open to suggestions....

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

anne sophie

Quote from: Chrystal on July 18, 2010, 02:07:13 PM

The Witch of the West: An evil witch kidnaps and seduces a princess, for her own evil purposes. Most likely to take over the kingdom.

So for this one got any applicant so far?

i could be intrested...

Chrystal

Sorry, Anne, but that one is taken, I just hadn't had the chance to cross it off until now.

However, I'm not averse to a different RP on similar grounds. What was it about the scenario you liked?

Wolfy

I could possibly do the Pancake one, if you like..perhaps we could even make it more than a one-shot. :P Would you like it to be human or furry?

Chrystal

Quote from: Wolfy on July 19, 2010, 06:44:48 AM
I could possibly do the Pancake one, if you like..perhaps we could even make it more than a one-shot. :P Would you like it to be human or furry?

*shrugs* Either. Furry sounds more entertaining. But I really don't think it would work as a longer term RP. Open ended stories like that tend to fizzle out, and it's much better to have them set to a limited time frame. The end of this one would be at the serving of pancakes for breakfast.

Seriously, I am in a perfectly good, long-term vanilla relationship in real life. I don't need another one that isn't real. The excitement of the vanilla story, for me, is in it being the first time for one or both characters. Once they've had sex, gone to sleep, woken up, had sex again, had a shower, had sex in the shower, and had breakfast, there isn't a lot more to say. Typing about sex is a lot less fascinating than doing it, I've found!

Wolfy

Ok..then we can make it a one shot..o3o...So, my character will be the young, very inexperienced one that yours has to 'teach'? :P

Chrystal

Quote from: Wolfy on July 19, 2010, 07:16:42 AM
Ok..then we can make it a one shot..o3o...So, my character will be the young, very inexperienced one that yours has to 'teach'? :P

indeed.

PM me a character sheet and I'll PM you one back.