4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Let's do another round!

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Loonyhog

The bed sheet's soaked.

gaggedLouise

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Cayenne

With clothes off next~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

Stop, you're crushing it!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

rekhaiyer

Cravings & Ideas
O/O

"Here Come the Hawks!" Toews <3

rekhaiyer

Cravings & Ideas
O/O

"Here Come the Hawks!" Toews <3

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Captain Maltese

Do you require batteries?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Merry Gentry

Hades

Merry Gentry

Are you sure? Really?

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Shekinah

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Merry Gentry

If you're ready, sure!

Shekinah

My O/O's

Merry Gentry

Shekinah

My O/O's

Cayenne

You're still a frog!?

ONs & OFF

Loonyhog

Ribbitted for your pleasure.