The City of Darkest Nights - Gotham City - Temporarily Closed!

Started by Lady Lunarius, June 12, 2014, 08:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

JamesSureWould

Hi there... Are you still open to new characters? And, if so, could I submit a take on Tim Drake?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: JamesSureWould on August 04, 2014, 09:20:38 PM
Hi there... Are you still open to new characters? And, if so, could I submit a take on Tim Drake?

Hi there!

We are definitely still taking on new characters!  Original characters and Canon characters are welcome!

As for Tim Drake, there hasn't been a claim on him, and he is still open.  I can put a claim in for you.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on August 04, 2014, 09:26:23 PM
Hi there!

We are definitely still taking on new characters!  Original characters and Canon characters are welcome!

As for Tim Drake, there hasn't been a claim on him, and he is still open.  I can put a claim in for you.

I agree with this, if you're hoping to keep him as Robin let me talk with my fellow GM's as its been over a month since we last heard from our Robin.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Black Howling

Quote from: JamesSureWould on August 04, 2014, 09:20:38 PM

Your friendly game batman here. Can we speak in PM's or IM about Tim Drake?

JamesSureWould

JamesSureWould

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 04, 2014, 09:28:32 PM
I agree with this, if you're hoping to keep him as Robin let me talk with my fellow GM's as its been over a month since we last heard from our Robin.

I had actually been planning him as someone inspired by Batman, not necessarily working directing with him. Though, if the position is open, I'm sure  Tim wouldn't turn it down

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Batman4560

I'm just back from an injury and I am looking to get back in the swing of things, if anything needs to change on this sheet let me know. So with that said I submit to you....

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==
Legal Name: Jason Todd
Alias: Red Hood
Sexuality: Straight
Part of Gotham Residing In: Outskirts

== Physical Description ==
Jason is an even six feet tall. He has what some would call rugged features with a faint five O'clock shadow on his square jaw. His light blue eyes are adept at hiding his true motives and desires. Jason's dark brown hair is kept short and neat so that it's harder to lose strands of it during scuffles. Years of working out and fighting have kept him in great shape, allowing for him to face his opponents directly instead of hiring others to do his dirty work.

When in the Red Hood guise, Jason sports a black biker jacket with hidden pouches for ammo and other small gear such as switch blades and brass knuckles. His helmet is a heavy piece of armor, red in color and has white lenses allowing him to see. Simple blue jeans hug his legs but holds knee pads under the jeans to help absorb impact from acrobatics. Basic black leather gloves and combat boots finish off his "uniform"

== Persona ==
To say that Jason gives into his emotions is an understatement. He is full of rage and passion, when angered he rarely holds back. Jason has little in the way of empathy nor does he hesitate to use lethal force when fighting. However when he holds someone in high regards he does what he can to not harm them to greatly. He has developed great skill in lying to others so that he can get info easily.
== Key Skills ==
Athlete- Though not as skilled as the Batman in this manner, Jason is just as good as any other athlete.
Hand to hand Brawler- While he is prone to brawling in combat, Jason is also skilled in knife combat, boxing and a few other forms of martial arts.
Detective- Jason knows what he is looking for when he sets his sights on a goal.
Vehicular Driver- Jason knows how to drive cars and boats.
Marksman- Lots of practice with various hand guns has granted Jason great aim.
== Advantages ==
Strong and Fast- Jason is about as strong and fast as a young man of 6 can get through regular exercise.
Unpredictable- If someone were to discover Jason's identity or simply anger him, Jason may just kill someone to keep them silent. He is however just as likely to let things slide.
Thief- Jason is good at stealing what he needs to survive due to a life with no family or home.
== Disadvantages ==
Insane- Jason has a very unstable mind. He wants to live up to the same goals that the Batman does but is not afraid of using extreme force or killing.
Weak minded-While Jason sticks to his goals and tries to complete said goals, he is easily distracted.
Code of Conduct- Jason studies his prey until he is sure they deserve his brand of justice. If he isn't prepared, chances of him winning a fight are drastically reduced.
== Background ==
Jason's father went to prison for theft when Jason was a few years old. His mother was a junkie who was sick and bed ridden. Jason felt he needed to take care of his mother since his father was gone. In order to pay for his mother's medicine he resorted to stealing. Tires from cars, radios, and basic muggings kept his mother healthy for a long while. For a time, it seemed Jason was happy with life. But like with so many others in Gotham, tragedy struck. Once his mother was better she left Jason on his own. With no family or sense of direction Jason turned to a life of crime.

Shortly after his mother left him, Jason was picked up by the police for assault. He was placed in a young boy's home and as a result learned that the home had many other former thieves.  There Jason picked up a few other skills like bumping locks and casing a place, all to help him with his thieving. While stealing one night, he brought a knife back to the home. A fellow friend saw the hunters knife and decided that he wanted what Jason had. When the knife went missing Jason flew into a frenzy, beating each boy in the home until the knife was returned. It was then that Jason felt the sting of what he had been doing to others and decided the knife was the last thing he would ever take from the innocent.

When Jason turned 18 the boys shelter kicked him out, but the man running it gave Jason a box belonging to Jason's father, who had attempted to get into contact with Jason when Jason first arrived at the youth home. The contents of the small box revealed that the woman he called mom was in fact not Jason's birth mother. This inspired Jason to find his birth mom and try to connect with her.

After a year of searching, Jason found his birth mother had been killed by drug dealers in a drive by on Crime Alley. Rage and hurt flowed through Jason. He needed a release and took to boxing so he could get past the grief of never knowing his birth mother. While boxing Jason picked up a few other forms of martial arts to build speed and endurance, although he never mastered these forms like he did with boxing.

The now 20 year old Jason Todd almost fell in with the mafia after a loan shark offered Jason a job as an enforcer. When Jason turned down the job, the loan shark had his muscle attack Jason. The enforcer however was not as skilled as Jason and was beaten to death by Todd. Jason was shocked to feel no remorse or guilt for his actions, deeming the killing as justified. Jason decided that if the loan shark was willing to have someone attacked for not taking a job then the Shark would most likely kill if he didn't get the money he was owned. Jason returned to his small apartment, grabbed his knife and tracked down the Shark. When the Shark went to meet up with his hired muscle, Jason followed him to the meeting spot and killed the Shark.

Jason felt great about taking some scum off the streets. Jason laid low for a while after the killings, using the Loan Sharks now un-owned cash to buy a custom 9mm gun, a vest to protect him from small bullets, and a red helmet to keep his identity safe. Jason spent five years honing his skills with guns, knives and light detective work. Jason was about to make his debut as Red Hood when the Batman was first reported. Since then Jason has been trying to clean the streets like the Batman, but with more lethal force.
== Character Extras ==
Face Claim: Jensen Ackles
Ons and Offs: Willing to try anything once.

Black Howling

Quote from: JamesSureWould on August 05, 2014, 09:44:02 PM
I had actually been planning him as someone inspired by Batman, not necessarily working directing with him. Though, if the position is open, I'm sure  Tim wouldn't turn it down
Definitely open, and with what we discussed you're more then free to make the character. Apologies it took so long for me to get back to anyone on this. Had a major case of busies and life screw overs.
Red Hood
Definitely open, and with what we discussed you're more then free to make the character. Apologies it took so long for me to get back to anyone on this. Had a major case of busies and life screw overs.
Quote from: Batman4560 on August 22, 2014, 01:27:12 AM
I'm just back from an injury and I am looking to get back in the swing of things, if anything needs to change on this sheet let me know. So with that said I submit to you....

== Character Bio ==

Jason is an even six feet tall. He has what some would call rugged features with a faint five O'clock shadow on his square jaw. His light blue eyes are adept at hiding his true motives and desires. Jason's dark brown hair is kept short and neat so that it's harder to lose strands of it during scuffles. Years of working out and fighting have kept him in great shape, allowing for him to face his opponents directly instead of hiring others to do his dirty work.

When in the Red Hood guise, Jason sports a black biker jacket with hidden pouches for ammo and other small gear such as switch blades and brass knuckles. His helmet is a heavy piece of armor, red in color and has white lenses allowing him to see. Simple blue jeans hug his legs but holds knee pads under the jeans to help absorb impact from acrobatics. Basic black leather gloves and combat boots finish off his "uniform"

== Persona ==
To say that Jason gives into his emotions is an understatement. He is full of rage and passion, when angered he rarely holds back. Jason has little in the way of empathy nor does he hesitate to use lethal force when fighting. However when he holds someone in high regards he does what he can to not harm them to greatly. He has developed great skill in lying to others so that he can get info easily.
== Key Skills ==
Athlete- Though not as skilled as the Batman in this manner, Jason is just as good as any other athlete.
Hand to hand Brawler- While he is prone to brawling in combat, Jason is also skilled in knife combat, boxing and a few other forms of martial arts.
Detective- Jason knows what he is looking for when he sets his sights on a goal.
== Advantages ==
Strong and Fast- Jason is about as strong and fast as a young man of 6 can get through regular exercise.
Unpredictable- If someone were to discover Jason's identity or simply anger him, Jason may just kill someone to keep them silent. He is however just as likely to let things slide.
Thief- Jason is good at stealing what he needs to survive due to a life with no family or home.
== Disadvantages ==
Insane- Jason has a very unstable mind. He wants to live up to the same goals that the Batman does but is not afraid of using extreme force or killing.
Weak minded-While Jason sticks to his goals and tries to complete said goals, he is easily distracted.
Code of Conduct- Jason studies his prey until he is sure they deserve his brand of justice. If he isn't prepared, chances of him winning a fight are drastically reduced.
== Background ==
Jason's father went to prison for theft when Jason was a few years old. His mother was a junkie who was sick and bed ridden. Jason felt he needed to take care of his mother since his father was gone. In order to pay for his mother's medicine he resorted to stealing. Tires from cars, radios, and basic muggings kept his mother healthy for a long while. For a time, it seemed Jason was happy with life. But like with so many others in Gotham, tragedy struck. Once his mother was better she left Jason on his own. With no family or sense of direction Jason turned to a life of crime.

Shortly after his mother left him, Jason was picked up by the police for assault. He was placed in a young boy's home and as a result learned that the home had many other former thieves.  There Jason picked up a few other skills like bumping locks and casing a place, all to help him with his thieving. While stealing one night, he brought a knife back to the home. A fellow friend saw the hunters knife and decided that he wanted what Jason had. When the knife went missing Jason flew into a frenzy, beating each boy in the home until the knife was returned. It was then that Jason felt the sting of what he had been doing to others and decided the knife was the last thing he would ever take from the innocent.

When Jason turned 18 the boys shelter kicked him out, but the man running it gave Jason a box belonging to Jason's father, who had attempted to get into contact with Jason when Jason first arrived at the youth home. The contents of the small box revealed that the woman he called mom was in fact not Jason's birth mother. This inspired Jason to find his birth mom and try to connect with her.

After a year of searching, Jason found his birth mother had been killed by drug dealers in a drive by on Crime Alley. Rage and hurt flowed through Jason. He needed a release and took to boxing so he could get past the grief of never knowing his birth mother. While boxing Jason picked up a few other forms of martial arts to build speed and endurance, although he never mastered these forms like he did with boxing.

The now 20 year old Jason Todd almost fell in with the mafia after a loan shark offered Jason a job as an enforcer. When Jason turned down the job, the loan shark had his muscle attack Jason. The enforcer however was not as skilled as Jason and was beaten to death by Todd. Jason was shocked to feel no remorse or guilt for his actions, deeming the killing as justified. Jason decided that if the loan shark was willing to have someone attacked for not taking a job then the Shark would most likely kill if he didn't get the money he was owned. Jason returned to his small apartment, grabbed his knife and tracked down the Shark. When the Shark went to meet up with his hired muscle, Jason followed him to the meeting spot and killed the Shark.

Jason felt great about taking some scum off the streets. Jason laid low for a while after the killings, using the Loan Sharks now un-owned cash to buy a custom 9mm gun, a vest to protect him from small bullets, and a red helmet to keep his identity safe. Jason spent five years honing his skills with guns, knives and light detective work. Jason was about to make his debut as Red Hood when the Batman was first reported. Since then Jason has been trying to clean the streets like the Batman, but with more lethal force.
== Character Extras ==

I've looked him over briefly, but gonna require a more detailed look when my eyes stop being so tired. Though from the gentle peek I did, I seen no problems. Will give a definitive answer soonish.

Black Howling

And after a more thorough look over, I see nothing out of place. An imaginative retake on the character. Approved by me

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Batman4560 on August 22, 2014, 01:27:12 AM

== Character Bio ==

== Persona ==
== Key Skills ==
== Advantages ==
== Disadvantages ==
== Background ==

== Character Extras ==

Approved by me!
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Batman4560

Black Howling

Quote from: Batman4560 on August 25, 2014, 10:42:21 PM
Two outta three, Just gotta wait for one more right?
Nope, two out of three is all you need. I'll have him set up in the Wiki soon.

Batman4560

Cool, thanks alot. I look forward to getting to write with everyone.

Strangefate

A somewhat disposable third character(s) for me to help give Janus more of a presence.   

Trigger Twins
== Character Bio ==
Legal Name:  TJ & Cody Walker
Alias: Trigger Twins
Sexuality: Bisexual

Both men stand around six foot tall with lean rangy athletic builds that match their rough unkempt appearances.  Although they can dress up when necessary, they’re more likely to be seen wearing faded jeans and worn leather jackets, unshaven and smelling of sweat, axel grease, and hard liquor, unabashedly flaunting their hardscrabble rural roots even in the big city.

== Persona ==
TJ and Cody have remarkably similar personalities although the former tends to be the more talkative and the later quicker to action, especially when his temper is aroused.  Hardened in their outlooks, determined in their pursuits, and often heedlessly cruel to those who get in their way, they are professional smalltime criminals, who are most comfortable with a gun stuck in someone’s back as they empty their pockets, or breaking an unfortunate mark’s legs for being late on his payments.  Neither well-educated or especially bright, they nonetheless possess a low cunning, an eye for opportunity and weakness in others, and  a penchant for surviving whatever life throws at them.

== Key Skills ==
Trick Shooters:  Not only are the Trigger Twins marksmen of extraordinary ability but they are capable of performing trick shots of remarkable acumen from target shooting blind to ricocheting shots with surprising accuracy.  With a gun in hand both are tremendously dangerous individuals not to be underestimated.

Veteran Bagmen:  Before coming to Gotham, the Trigger Twins earned a reputation in the criminal underworld for a number of successful bank robberies and high profile B&Es in the American southwest.  They can be relied on to organize smaller operations on their own, as well as act with discretion on important jobs when necessary. 

== Advantages ==
Gangmembers:  The Trigger Twins have joined with the Janus Organization and act as enforcers and triggermen for the gang which affords them all the backup and material resources such an association is likely to bring.

Roughnecks:  The Trigger Twins grew up tough and can absorb a fair amount of punishment before giving up the fight.  They know how to roll with the punches, how to play dirty, and most of all how to survive, particularly when things get bad.

Blood Brothers:  Two is always better than one and where one brother goes the other follows, watching his back, and acting as support.  The Trigger Twins enjoy an uncanny closeness in their relationship and often seem to know each others’ minds.  They make an almost perfect team.   

Vengeful:  Following the recent death of their older brothers, the surviving Trigger Twins are itching for revenge and more likely than ever to resort to reckless violence and bloodletting to need for retaliation.

== Disadvantages ==
Rival Gangs:  The Trigger Twins have joined with the Janus Organization which places them in the crosshairs of the Falcones and other Gotham-based gangs.

Untrained Combatants:  While the Trigger Twins might know their way around a bar brawl or street fight, they are not on the same level as those who have trained their bodies to be lethal weapons.  Without a gun they are likely at an extreme disadvantage against such combatants.

Sibling Bonds:  The Trigger Twins first and only true loyalty is to each other.  If one is in trouble, the other is likely to drop everything to assist him, and no organization can ever command either man‘s full loyalty as blood is always thickest.  The strength of their close bond can also be a weakness when exploited by unscrupulous enemies.

== Background ==
TJ and Cody were born in southern Texas in a small rural community near the border and grew up in a family where petty crime was essentially a way of life, from helping to smuggle illegals into the country for exorbitant fees to peddling everything from cheap weed and whores to locals, to firearms to the Mexican cartels.  Deciding to set off on their own, the twins joined with their brothers Tad and Tom to commit a series of robberies across the southwest, netting some impressive scores, earning an admirable reputation with the right sort of people, and staying just one step ahead of the law.  Their mistake was taking their operations to Gotham City where they soon crossed the Falcones, holding up several of their underground casinos and hijacking a valuable arms shipment earmarked for the Russian mafia.

While robbing a mafia connected bank on the outskirts of Gotham, Tad and Tom were murdered in brutal fashion.  Unaware of the true nature of their deaths, TJ and Cody have come to believe that the Falcones were directly involved, their brothers' executions meant as a warning to keep them out of their city.  Rather than turn their tails and flee back to the safety of their home turf, they instead vowed revenge and accepted an offer by Janus to join his fledging organization and strike back at the Falcones in their brothers' name. 

== Character Extras ==
Face Claim: Norman Reedus
Ons and Offs:  Negotiable with partner, but they tend towards being rather sadistic and as mentioned above they, well, do everything together. 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Black Howling

Street Hawk
Quote from: BlackStone on August 29, 2014, 11:55:29 PM
== Character Bio ==
Legal Name: Chris Knight
Alias: Street Hawk
Sexuality: Hertosexual
Part of Gotham Residing In: Covenrty and Diamond Row

Chris is ruggedly handsome, and if he cleaned up he could easily been seen on GQ, but Chris is a bit dense about his looks, and kind of gives it a careless neglect.  His hair is longer than in his days in the Air Force, but it is not a long unkempt mass either.  At times he is sporting the stubble, and his normally off duty wear of t-shirts and utility pants don't show there a bit more to him under the baggy loose fit clothing.  Still, even baggy clothing can't hide that Chris is a fit man that keeps himself in shape to the standards that many professional athletes would envy.

== Persona ==
Chris is the man everyone wants at their back.  Dependable.  He can flirt at times, but he rarely takes it beyond that.  He makes the first move, and if there is interest, great, if not, he doesn't make waves, as you never know who you are going to need a favor from.  Chris is principled, but his code of honor seems to have his own handbook, so it is hard to say what cause he will champion, but when he does, it is as fierce as any have ever seen.

== Key Skills ==
Communications
Crime Scene Investigation
Police Procedure
Peerless Driver (Motorcycles)
Skilled Martial Artist
Peerless Sharpshooter (Pistols, Rifles)

== Advantages ==
Hand to Hand Combat
Modified Motorcycle
Modified Street Racer outfit
Photographic Memory
Trick Shot

== Disadvantages ==
Focus of Yakuza Blood Debt
Unfavorable Assignment Jacket with GCPD
Bouts of guilt and depression
Two steps shy of being an alcoholic

== Background ==
Chris came from a military background, his father having been an F-16 pilot of war veteran.   It is no surprise that Chris ended up at the Air Force Academy, having excelled in sports and school.   He was a member of their football team, running back, and it is in no small part to his efforts and skill that the Falcons enjoyed the best three years of football in recent history.    Football success did not translate well to academic success.   While no slouch, Chris was exposed to a whole new class of intelligence.   He managed a 3.3 GPA, but that was not enough to get him a pilot slot, that and there was something about his blood work that caused him to be declared commissionable only.

Chris tried his senior year to get into Combat Control, one of the special forces branches of the Air Force, but again, he fell short.    He ended up being placed in Security Forces,   Chris's first assignment was to Griffitha AFB located just outside of his hometown of Gotham.  Chris always saw his assignment in Security Forces as temporary and he would try again for Combat Control when he was allowed once more in order to help increase his chances next time, Chris focused hard on extra training, developing into one of the top marksmen not only in his unit, but the Air Force itself.   Chris won the top honors for both M-9 and M-16 competitions hosted for all of the Air Force Security Forces.   Chris also focused on picking up Martial Arts, managing to get an opening into the Okasa Dojo and Martial Arts center, a business of questionable links to the Yukuza but at the same time hosting some of the most skilled martial arts instructors outside of the far east.   It was during this training that Chris met Kia.

Kia was a student of Master Yoshida, and the two would find themselves paired up against one another during training, their skill very similar to one another.   This of course led to a relationship outside the dojo, and soon Kia and Chris were dating.    This put Chris at odds with Kia's father as she did not want her seeing any gaijin, especially one with ties to law enforcement.   Still both of them were young and in love, and didn't thin the world could touch them.   Chris' assignment was nearly done, and it was their plan to marry and then move onto San Antonio, Texas where Chris could try once more for Combat Control.

They should have realized that this was Gotham, and no one is invincible.   The captain in Chris' flight was corrupt, and was selling weapons and munitions to the mob.   When it became clear that they had no dirt against Chris, they kidnapped Kia instead to force Chris to assist them in the raid on the armory.   Chris went along with what was asked of him, but it mattered not as the corrupt security forces were to kill Chris.  Kia however tried to protect him and was killed instead.   That was when Chris went into a murderous rage and killed everyone responsible.

The ensuing OSI investigation would pan out that Chris acted in self defense, and that he was indeed coerced into committing criminal actions, but at the same time they could not countenance or condone his actions.   Chris was given an administrative separation from the Air Force.    At this time Chris was focusing his rage as he since learned in the aftermath that it was Kia's father that targeted him, that it was he that ruined Chris' life and his happiness with Kia.   As a result, Chris applied to the Gotham City police academy and was accepted.  Several weeks later he graduated with honors and was posted to GCPD motorcycle unit.

Chris's nose wasn't always clean with GCPD.  He was often cited for recklessness, endangering his fellow police officers, and working off books against the Akida Crime Family.  He also had several IA investigations cited against him, all cleared, as the Akida family has a hit put out on Chris, and he has had to on more than once occasion defend himself.   Chris was growing increasingly frustrated with GCPD when the Batman appeared.   

The Batman quickly became Chris's inspiration, and he too then decided that if he could not use the system to get justice for Kia, then he would work outside the system to do so.   Chris used the last of his own trust fund to purchase the equipment he would need.   A modified Ducati Streetfighter 848, kevlar and shock plate installed street biker outfit, and motorcycle helmet with police grade communication and with an IR filter.   Going by the name of Street Hawk, Chris mainly keeps to the area of Coventry and Diamond Row where the Akida clan operates and is now doing his best to take down the family, one body at a time if needed.

== Character Extras ==
Face Claim: Chris Hemsworth
Ons and Offs: Ons:Shibari, Bondage, Angry Sex, One Night Stands  Offs: Women in Uniform, Relationships

The character looks good to me. One approval down, you just need another and you can start him up!

Lady Lunarius

I volunteer as Tribute!!! I mean I approve. *Nods* (Yes Howling I read the background...)
StreetHawk

Quote from: BlackStone on August 29, 2014, 11:55:29 PM
== Character Bio ==
Legal Name: Chris Knight
Alias: Street Hawk
Sexuality: Hertosexual
Part of Gotham Residing In: Covenrty and Diamond Row

Chris is ruggedly handsome, and if he cleaned up he could easily been seen on GQ, but Chris is a bit dense about his looks, and kind of gives it a careless neglect.  His hair is longer than in his days in the Air Force, but it is not a long unkempt mass either.  At times he is sporting the stubble, and his normally off duty wear of t-shirts and utility pants don't show there a bit more to him under the baggy loose fit clothing.  Still, even baggy clothing can't hide that Chris is a fit man that keeps himself in shape to the standards that many professional athletes would envy.

== Persona ==
Chris is the man everyone wants at their back.  Dependable.  He can flirt at times, but he rarely takes it beyond that.  He makes the first move, and if there is interest, great, if not, he doesn't make waves, as you never know who you are going to need a favor from.  Chris is principled, but his code of honor seems to have his own handbook, so it is hard to say what cause he will champion, but when he does, it is as fierce as any have ever seen.

== Key Skills ==
Communications
Crime Scene Investigation
Police Procedure
Peerless Driver (Motorcycles)
Skilled Martial Artist
Peerless Sharpshooter (Pistols, Rifles)

== Advantages ==
Hand to Hand Combat
Modified Motorcycle
Modified Street Racer outfit
Photographic Memory
Trick Shot

== Disadvantages ==
Focus of Yakuza Blood Debt
Unfavorable Assignment Jacket with GCPD
Bouts of guilt and depression
Two steps shy of being an alcoholic

== Background ==
Chris came from a military background, his father having been an F-16 pilot of war veteran.   It is no surprise that Chris ended up at the Air Force Academy, having excelled in sports and school.   He was a member of their football team, running back, and it is in no small part to his efforts and skill that the Falcons enjoyed the best three years of football in recent history.    Football success did not translate well to academic success.   While no slouch, Chris was exposed to a whole new class of intelligence.   He managed a 3.3 GPA, but that was not enough to get him a pilot slot, that and there was something about his blood work that caused him to be declared commissionable only.

Chris tried his senior year to get into Combat Control, one of the special forces branches of the Air Force, but again, he fell short.    He ended up being placed in Security Forces,   Chris's first assignment was to Griffitha AFB located just outside of his hometown of Gotham.  Chris always saw his assignment in Security Forces as temporary and he would try again for Combat Control when he was allowed once more in order to help increase his chances next time, Chris focused hard on extra training, developing into one of the top marksmen not only in his unit, but the Air Force itself.   Chris won the top honors for both M-9 and M-16 competitions hosted for all of the Air Force Security Forces.   Chris also focused on picking up Martial Arts, managing to get an opening into the Okasa Dojo and Martial Arts center, a business of questionable links to the Yukuza but at the same time hosting some of the most skilled martial arts instructors outside of the far east.   It was during this training that Chris met Kia.

Kia was a student of Master Yoshida, and the two would find themselves paired up against one another during training, their skill very similar to one another.   This of course led to a relationship outside the dojo, and soon Kia and Chris were dating.    This put Chris at odds with Kia's father as she did not want her seeing any gaijin, especially one with ties to law enforcement.   Still both of them were young and in love, and didn't thin the world could touch them.   Chris' assignment was nearly done, and it was their plan to marry and then move onto San Antonio, Texas where Chris could try once more for Combat Control.

They should have realized that this was Gotham, and no one is invincible.   The captain in Chris' flight was corrupt, and was selling weapons and munitions to the mob.   When it became clear that they had no dirt against Chris, they kidnapped Kia instead to force Chris to assist them in the raid on the armory.   Chris went along with what was asked of him, but it mattered not as the corrupt security forces were to kill Chris.  Kia however tried to protect him and was killed instead.   That was when Chris went into a murderous rage and killed everyone responsible.

The ensuing OSI investigation would pan out that Chris acted in self defense, and that he was indeed coerced into committing criminal actions, but at the same time they could not countenance or condone his actions.   Chris was given an administrative separation from the Air Force.    At this time Chris was focusing his rage as he since learned in the aftermath that it was Kia's father that targeted him, that it was he that ruined Chris' life and his happiness with Kia.   As a result, Chris applied to the Gotham City police academy and was accepted.  Several weeks later he graduated with honors and was posted to GCPD motorcycle unit.

Chris's nose wasn't always clean with GCPD.  He was often cited for recklessness, endangering his fellow police officers, and working off books against the Akida Crime Family.  He also had several IA investigations cited against him, all cleared, as the Akida family has a hit put out on Chris, and he has had to on more than once occasion defend himself.   Chris was growing increasingly frustrated with GCPD when the Batman appeared.   

The Batman quickly became Chris's inspiration, and he too then decided that if he could not use the system to get justice for Kia, then he would work outside the system to do so.   Chris used the last of his own trust fund to purchase the equipment he would need.   A modified Ducati Streetfighter 848, kevlar and shock plate installed street biker outfit, and motorcycle helmet with police grade communication and with an IR filter.   Going by the name of Street Hawk, Chris mainly keeps to the area of Coventry and Diamond Row where the Akida clan operates and is now doing his best to take down the family, one body at a time if needed.

== Character Extras ==
Face Claim: Chris Hemsworth
Ons and Offs: Ons:Shibari, Bondage, Angry Sex, One Night Stands  Offs: Women in Uniform, Relationships
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 30, 2014, 11:08:15 PM
I volunteer as Tribute!!! I mean I approve. *Nods* (Yes Howling I read the background...)
StreetHawk
*Judges*

BlackStone

Black Howling

Quote from: Strangefate on August 30, 2014, 02:24:18 AM
A somewhat disposable third character(s) for me to help give Janus more of a presence.   

Trigger Twins
== Character Bio ==
Legal Name:  TJ & Cody Walker
Alias: Trigger Twins
Sexuality: Bisexual

Both men stand around six foot tall with lean rangy athletic builds that match their rough unkempt appearances.  Although they can dress up when necessary, they’re more likely to be seen wearing faded jeans and worn leather jackets, unshaven and smelling of sweat, axel grease, and hard liquor, unabashedly flaunting their hardscrabble rural roots even in the big city.

== Persona ==
TJ and Cody have remarkably similar personalities although the former tends to be the more talkative and the later quicker to action, especially when his temper is aroused.  Hardened in their outlooks, determined in their pursuits, and often heedlessly cruel to those who get in their way, they are professional smalltime criminals, who are most comfortable with a gun stuck in someone’s back as they empty their pockets, or breaking an unfortunate mark’s legs for being late on his payments.  Neither well-educated or especially bright, they nonetheless possess a low cunning, an eye for opportunity and weakness in others, and  a penchant for surviving whatever life throws at them.

== Key Skills ==
Trick Shooters:  Not only are the Trigger Twins marksmen of extraordinary ability but they are capable of performing trick shots of remarkable acumen from target shooting blind to ricocheting shots with surprising accuracy.  With a gun in hand both are tremendously dangerous individuals not to be underestimated.

Veteran Bagmen:  Before coming to Gotham, the Trigger Twins earned a reputation in the criminal underworld for a number of successful bank robberies and high profile B&Es in the American southwest.  They can be relied on to organize smaller operations on their own, as well as act with discretion on important jobs when necessary. 

== Advantages ==
Gangmembers:  The Trigger Twins have joined with the Janus Organization and act as enforcers and triggermen for the gang which affords them all the backup and material resources such an association is likely to bring.

Roughnecks:  The Trigger Twins grew up tough and can absorb a fair amount of punishment before giving up the fight.  They know how to roll with the punches, how to play dirty, and most of all how to survive, particularly when things get bad.

Blood Brothers:  Two is always better than one and where one brother goes the other follows, watching his back, and acting as support.  The Trigger Twins enjoy an uncanny closeness in their relationship and often seem to know each others’ minds.  They make an almost perfect team.   

Vengeful:  Following the recent death of their older brothers, the surviving Trigger Twins are itching for revenge and more likely than ever to resort to reckless violence and bloodletting to need for retaliation.

== Disadvantages ==
Rival Gangs:  The Trigger Twins have joined with the Janus Organization which places them in the crosshairs of the Falcones and other Gotham-based gangs.

Untrained Combatants:  While the Trigger Twins might know their way around a bar brawl or street fight, they are not on the same level as those who have trained their bodies to be lethal weapons.  Without a gun they are likely at an extreme disadvantage against such combatants.

Sibling Bonds:  The Trigger Twins first and only true loyalty is to each other.  If one is in trouble, the other is likely to drop everything to assist him, and no organization can ever command either man‘s full loyalty as blood is always thickest.  The strength of their close bond can also be a weakness when exploited by unscrupulous enemies.

== Background ==
TJ and Cody were born in southern Texas in a small rural community near the border and grew up in a family where petty crime was essentially a way of life, from helping to smuggle illegals into the country for exorbitant fees to peddling everything from cheap weed and whores to locals, to firearms to the Mexican cartels.  Deciding to set off on their own, the twins joined with their brothers Tad and Tom to commit a series of robberies across the southwest, netting some impressive scores, earning an admirable reputation with the right sort of people, and staying just one step ahead of the law.  Their mistake was taking their operations to Gotham City where they soon crossed the Falcones, holding up several of their underground casinos and hijacking a valuable arms shipment earmarked for the Russian mafia.

While robbing a mafia connected bank on the outskirts of Gotham, Tad and Tom were murdered in brutal fashion.  Unaware of the true nature of their deaths, TJ and Cody have come to believe that the Falcones were directly involved, their brothers' executions meant as a warning to keep them out of their city.  Rather than turn their tails and flee back to the safety of their home turf, they instead vowed revenge and accepted an offer by Janus to join his fledging organization and strike back at the Falcones in their brothers' name. 

== Character Extras ==
Face Claim: Norman Reedus
Ons and Offs:  Negotiable with partner, but they tend towards being rather sadistic and as mentioned above they, well, do everything together. 

Approved by me, and I know Luna had stated in the PM that it was approved by her as well. So I'd say you're good to go, my friend. :-)

Black Howling

Quote from: Remiel on September 11, 2014, 11:11:05 PM
How did I not see this before?  Are you still accepting characters?
Always accepting, Remiel! ;) Too many good DC types not to.

Remiel

I might possibly want to play Scarecrow or the Ventriloquist.   Do we have more heroes or villains at the moment?

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on June 13, 2014, 09:08:05 AM
You had mentioned partial, so I'm not sure if this is the finished sheet. If it is, however, then it looks good to me.

On another note, I'll be at work pretty much all day and evening. I'll still be able to check in from my phone, approvals and such. But I'll be far quieter then normal.

We have a pretty tipsy number, but the baddies are usually outnumbered. LOL So feel free to play either one!
LaLu's Delicious treats!