Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules part 2

Started by Magma1519, May 16, 2011, 09:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magma1519

Woman subtract one

Men add one

Liege Can add one for mens team or Subtract one for the Womens team (They can do either) Hugs

There needs to be two people between each poster. So if I post I have to wait until two more people post before I can post again. It does not matter gender.

When either side reaches 500 or -500 the game will be reset and score will be adjusted accordingly.

This was the games first reset Girls were winning, score was -629 when it was reset:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80522.msg4294322#msg4294322

Score as of May 14, 2011: Girls 1 Boys 2

Second reset today by default to begin the siggie war. No winner. No loser. Mutually agreed to begin the siggie war. (Since the siggie war is a special event then the score will only go to 250 or -250 before a winner is declared)

Siggie War:
I will be resetting the game this morning at 9am. I will reset it to 0 and then the game will start fresh for everyone. Here is the proposal and where the votes stand:

If we girls reach -250 then any boys who have agreed by voting yes will add this to their siggie for one week:

Girls Rule and Boys Drool

If the boys get to 250 we girls, who have agreed by voting yes, will put into our siggies for one week, this:

Boy's Rock and Girls Eat Cock

What say you?

Girls Votes:
Xandi's Vote: YES
Phoenixrisen's Vote: Yes
Belle's Vote: YES
Yorubi's Vote: Yes
Martee's Vote: Yes
Olive's Vote: Yes
Camille Vote: Yes
Sybl's Vote: Yes

Boys Votes:
Mordred's Vote: Yes
Magma's Vote: Yes
Rolo's Vote: Yes
Elturel's Vote's: Yes
Derek's Vote: Yes
Luther Vote: Yes
Swordsman18's Vote: Yes
TL: Yes
If your name is not on the list and you would like it to be please copy and paste the entire list and add your name at the bottom. If you notice a new page has begun please take the list to the new page until we have all the votes. Voting will end at noon today. (central time) Which is about 5 hours from now. Thanks to everyone. Good gaming.

VOTING IS OVER
Siggie War is OVER

Quote from: Mordred on May 03, 2011, 03:37:53
252 Whoooo Hooo!

Rise and Fall War II

I was thinking for another War in the Rise and Fall thread what if:

If the girls reach -300 before the boys reach 300 that we agree to this:

1. The winner of the R&F wars get to write a short story with the losers. I am thinking a one shot something. Nothing to extensive and if someone who is unapproved wins then the person they are paired with would do the story in the Non Adult section. There would have to be an even number of boys and girls and I would roll a dice to see who gets paired with who. Now if someone has a preference then they could PM me and we could discuss it. I just thought dice would make it even. The type of story would be decided by the players who are matched. The length of story also determined by the players. Of course O/O would apply.

2. The siggie sign can go back in place only since some people felt the last ones were not appropriate the "Girls Rule Boys Drool" can still be the same but the Boys one would read, "Boys rule Girls drool". Plus the Winners get to have "Siggie War II Winner"

3. Anyone who wants to participate please send me a PM. I will register the rules and prizes in the 1st post of the thread along with who is participating. (if you are unapproved and wish to participate then let someone in the thread know and they can send me a PM and I will get you on the list)

This is just and Idea. Everyone seemed to enjoy the last challenge and I thought this might be another fun one. We love playing together lets try writing together. Nothing novel length and just something for fun. I will give people the rest of the week to join and if we have enough people on Friday will be begin on Saturday May 14th. Hopefully we will be done before Monday the 16th my surgery is then. If we don't have enough people to start on Saturday then we will have to wait until May21st. The game will be reset to 0 when the new game begins.

Participants:

Boys:Girls:

1. TL
2. Kirinis
3. Rolo     
4. Sukada 
5. Swordsman18 
6. Magma1519   
7. elone     
8. Shade 
9. Elturel 
10. Luther     
11. Adammiar 
12. Xana           

1. Sybl 
2. Arcadia
3. Water Lilly
4. Martee
5. Phoenix
6. Olive
7. Belle33
8. ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut
9. Sweet Trouble
10. Xandi
11. Lovesreading2
12. Crystaltears

Winners have been declared the Rise and Fall War II is over. Boys won.
Their Victory
-39 to continue from the previous

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Phoenixrisen

Something like that. I guess it got too big...
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Martee

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sukada

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Sukada

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Sukada

Sweet Trouble