Some bondage/ tg roleplay ideas (m or f)

Started by playfullchick76, April 07, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

These are some ideas on my mind, if they interest you, let me know and we can go over them. Hopefully they will excite you.

1. New to a city, I manage to slip into a private and upscale nightclub. I'm seen by someone who wants me, who has the bartender lace my drink with something. Passing out, I wake up to find that I've been put into a latex catsuit, corset, ballet boots, collar, hood, gag and armbinder. With no way to tell anyone that I'm not in it all by choice, I'm lead out by my new Master or Mistress, to an uncertain new life. What life will that be.

2. Travelling through a city, I decide to be daring, and visit a bdsm master or mistress. Midway during the session, they decide to keep me, keeping me as their slavegirl, pet, maid, whatever their imagination can dream up.

3. While travelling through Russia, or a country near it, I help out someone wanting to escape her gangster lover. Helping her, I'm snatched by his men and made to take her place. Could also work with me playing a male character, and undergoing multiple surgeries to become her.

4.Travelling through a quiet part of the country, my car breaks down. Waiting and waiting, the only traffic is a biker gang, who takes me with them, with me being kept by the leader as his or her unwilling companion.

playfullchick76

I'm offering this set again, if any of them appeal, let me know.

playfullchick76

Hi, I'm offering these ones again, hoping against hope that someone sees one that they love, and want to play it out with me.

playfullchick76

I'm offering this one again, hoping someone sees it and likes one of them.

playfullchick76

playfullchick76

I'm offering this one again, hoping that one of them sings to someone.

playfullchick76

I'm putting this one out there again, hoping for someone to play one or more of them out with me.

playfullchick76

Hi, its been a while, but I thought I would offer these ones again, hoping that they appeal to someone.

playfullchick76

Its been more than a month, but I'm offering these ones again, hoping.

playfullchick76

Hi, its been a while since these ones were offered, so here they are.

playfullchick76

I'm offering these ones again, hoping to find someone interested in playing out at least one of them with me.

playfullchick76

Hi, its been a while, butt I'm offering these ones again, hoping.

playfullchick76

I'm offering these ones again, hoping for some interest.

playfullchick76

These ones have been on my mind lately, so i'm offering them again, hoping.

Devoureux

I enjoy the idea of all 4, my nind has already begun to build the narrative. My Favored is 4 then 3, 2 and 1. Do get back to me, I am very interested.

playfullchick76

Hi, its been a while since this one has been offered, so i'm offering them again, hoping.

playfullchick76

Its been some time, and I'm offering these ones again.

playfullchick76

Hi, its been a few months, so I'm offering these ones again, hoping.

playfullchick76

Hi, its been a while, but I'm offering these ones again, hoping.