Deaf Woman seeking love (F looking for M)

Started by Nyela, February 13, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyela

Annabelle is a young socialite woman who has lived extremely sheltered by her parents. The reason for this is she was born Deaf and uses American Sign Language to communicate. Her parents opted for homeschooling her rather than sending her off to the state's School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing while she was growing up. One day one of her father's partners comes to the house for a visit and brings his son, who incidentally knows a little ASL himself. The two become friends and more over the course of time.

Notes:

To make this simple: instead of typing "he said/she said" type "he signed/she signed." To denote the difference in signing and speaking.

Annabelle "Anna" Watmont
Straight

Appearance: 5'3 short red hair, green eyes, freckles, about 121 lbs

Personality: Shy, sheltered
Clear Skies and Safe Flying!

RPG33K

It's an interesting concept. I have some interest in the idea, but I want to let you know that I write in the first person. I don't know if that is a hang up for you or not.

Not everyone is comfortable with that.
Defender of the Sonic Franchise, Ash Ketchum, DCEU and Star Wars Prequels.

I enjoy Superhero RPs and Sci fi settings but am down to try anything new really.

Ons/Offs

Nyela

interesting. we can always give it a go and see how we mesh :) i've tried writing in first and can't get it lol

RPG33K

Whelp, seems like your willing to give it a shot. I just got back from a hiatus so I am looking for a story. Never wrote anything like this before but the setting seems very tame. Should be an easy story to move into and get back in the writer's seat.

A couple other things, I role play on other sites as well and this wont be my only project. Perhaps not even on this site, I am hoping for another story as well on here. But nothing is moving to fast at the moment so it should not be a big issue, just wanted to let you know that I will have other RPs to write for as well.

I enjoy Superhero RPs and Sci fi settings but am down to try anything new really.

Ons/Offs

Nyela

No problem. Give me a few days and I'll come up with something for a starter. I'm getting ready to head to bed for the night and the next few days are pretty busy for me

RPG33K

No problem, just shoot me a PM with a link when it is up.

Ons/Offs

Nyela

Anything I should know before I set this up?

RPG33K

I suppose perhaps the identity of my character. But I suspect they will be meeting for the first time in the opening of the RP. His name will be Jason Grant. To be honest I will iron out his other character traits as I write his introduction.

Unless you have any preferences.

Ons/Offs

Nyela

sounds good. it'll probably be a day or two before I can get to it though