The Perfect Boyfriend

Started by Jester, August 22, 2012, 10:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Just imagine if you were able to meet the perfect guy? You would have so much in common and you would get on so well. He would start off a friend and then a lover and you hope to one day marry him and have his children.

Here are just a few of the reasons he is the perfect boyfriend.

1. You get on with his friends! - Well when you have a house party he ties you down and lets them take turns fucking you.
2. He loves to party! - He takes you out often, gets you drunk, dresses you like a slut and humiliates you in public! Maybe sucking a strangers cock in the toilets?
3. He gets on with your family... by fucking mummy upstairs at christmas.
4. He nevers gets angry - But he does relax by tyng you up and spanking your bottom!
5. He wants kids! - But they will be black judging by the amount of black men he lets cum inside you.
6. He is filthy rich! Partly because he keeps selling his girlfriend out.

Anyone want this catch for their boyfriend?

Silk

Sounds like my perfect boyfriend for sure! :O

VicodinRhapsody

Hey... If he has a friend just like him, send him my direction. LOL
Medicate me
Infiltrate me
Side effects appear
Can't you stop what's happening...

Ons/Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=151667.0

DiverseDesires

*blows a kiss*

Jester you always make me smile from the inside out
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Jester