YuGiOh themes: WWII, pre-Civil War, Indian tribe

Started by x3yugimutoux3, June 02, 2009, 09:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

x3yugimutoux3

hey there...here's my YGO ideas... all of these are AtemuXFemYuugi RPs. for some reason I don't feel that Yuugi is masculine enough to be a guy so I turn him into a girl for my RPs. savvy?

WWII Nurse/Soldier: Atemu is an injured soldier in World War II and Yuugi is a sweet-natured nurse that takes care of him in the hospital. They fall madly in love before he is discharged.

Pre-Civil War Southern Romance: Atemu and Yuugi grow up together and are friends until they are 12, when Atemu goes off to West Point Military Academy. When he returns, Yuugi is grown and is strikingly beautiful. He has to compete with Otogi (Duke Devlin) to win her hand.

Native American Tribe: Atemu is a Cherokee brave, who comes upon Yuugi, a Chippewa maiden, bathing in the river. When he can't stop thinking about her, he goes and tries to find her again, running into her at the river bank once more. They get to know each other until Seto (Kaiba), one of her tribesmen who intends to marry her, tries to keep them apart.

so whatcha think? either post in this thread your responses or pm me.
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius

x3yugimutoux3

oh come on! isn't ANYONE interested? oh and for the RPs I could also substitute Jonouchi Katsuya (Joey Wheeler) as FemYuugi's romantic interest...
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius