Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsteel

thats what IHOP is for.
Your room turns into a black hole. Hey, you never have to worry about cleaning again!

I wish for a boat
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Mistress Sorcha

Wish granted, but all the large bodies of water have dried up. Nowhere to sail it.  >:)

I wish I could summon up the will to start working on my papers. T_T
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Shadowsteel

Oh well. I'M ON A BOAT!

I wish I knew what would be on my greek final

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Selene

Granted, however what you lack is a pen that work meaning you cannot actually write the papers

I wish for a devious plan

Mistress Sorcha

Granted! However, the plan is SO DEVIOUS that even YOU cannot comprehend it. You fail to properly implement the plan.

I wish I had a perfect, instant headache cure.

Shadowsteel

Granted. You no longer have a head to ache.

I wish for inspiration

Mistress Sorcha

Granted, but the inspiration comes from me. The guilt from accidentally stealing all the inspiration for my paper consumes you.

I wish I had the book I need to write this paper without having to go the library.

Shadowsteel

Check DER INTERWEBZ!

You find it, but the only free e-copy is guarded by hungry viruses. Make a move silently check.

I wish that you get to work already

Selene

granted, however now you are all alone :(

I wish for wings.

Shadowsteel

Granted, you get awesome angelic wings. Sadly, they arent big enough for you to fly with.

I wish for pizza

Selene

Granted, but it is burnt

I wish for a castle

Shadowsteel

you are now the proud owner of a castle in a fishbowl. it is three inches tall and made of plastic.

I wish for a bouncy ball

Selene

Wish granted, however it bounces over the fence and is never seen again

I wish I could dance ballet...well!

Shadowsteel

You might be able to now. mmmmm... want to dance for me?

But YES! you can! You dance the rite of spring as Stravinsky meant it to be danced. Unfortunately you follow his path, go crazy, and end up institutionalized.

I wish for a steak cook out

Selene

Granted, however too many people arrive and by the time you get around to eating all the steak is gone :(

I wish I could walk on water

Shadowsteel

you can, but only when the water is less than 4 inches deep.

I wish magic could really be used

Mistress Sorcha

Granted! You can.

...I don't even NEED to say all of the ways that wish could go wrong. XD

I wish I could just lay here on my bed and have a repeat of the last massage I had for the next half hour. It was glorious...how often does a girl have two pretty talented guys massaging her at once?

Shadowsteel

Pretty, and talented, or just reasonably talented? Because if you mean just reasonably talented, I am insulted.

You have your massage. 1/2 hour turns into a full hour, Hour turns into two. Eventually you fall asleep without working on your paper

I wish more people would post on my intro thread. Its lonely

Mistress Sorcha

I think your wish was granted, and it will be further granted once you finish your reply to my prompt.  ^^

I wish that having a massive orgy with half of Elliquiy wouldn't be considered cheating. XDDDDD

Shadowsteel

So do I. You move to Utah for polygamy laws.

I wish I knew where my flash drive went.

Mistress Sorcha

Uh....wish is impossible. Sorry! XP

I wish all my friends on campus didn't have to go home for the summer...

Cicerin Glaydel

Wish granted, however do to them being supernaturally held from their lives and families they all grow very depressed. Way to go. :(

I wish I had no stress.

Shadowsteel

Granted, you are now a goldfish.

I wish I was better with computers

Rhys Ander

Granted, but now you have no idea how to relate to people.

I wish that I never needed sleep.

Shadowsteel

Granted. You go insane with boredom after three days.

I wish I knew japanese