F seeking M RP (SUPERNATURAL)

Started by whtbitch4u2own, November 21, 2011, 09:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whtbitch4u2own

Hi guys. Finally, I am writing to see if anyone has any interest in starting up a game I had started but never took off due to partner's busy schedule.

LIKE: I like detailed description of everything. And for this RP: someone who is interested in playing out the male supernatural being (detailed). Posts have to be at least a paragraph long and frequency doesn't matter unless you don't post for over two weeks.

It's one on one and involves an instructor trying to fulfill his fantasy by raping one of this student. Unfortunately she hits him with something and he dies. the question is: Will he be able to fulfill his fantasy? I would love to see if anyone has an interest in playing this out. I have an outline of the plot which I'd love to discuss with you by either IM or PM. Would love to hear more ideas, and twists to this story so the plot isn't written in stone. :)

Here is the link to my old thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=116598.0   (just so you have an idea of the beginning point and my writing style. We can select another character picture of the girl and the guy. It does not have to be the same from thread.)

Please PM or IM me instead of replying here so I can keep this thread to add more ideas later.

Thank you
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959