New Year, New Me (M for any)

Started by goodbyeskyharbor, January 16, 2018, 01:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodbyeskyharbor

Welcome!

After using the same requests thread for what seems like an eternity, I figured it might be time to freshen it up a bit!

Some general stuff first, just to get it out of the way. I understand that sometimes you have to get pulled away, sometimes even without notice. If you drop out for awhile and come back, that's fine by me. That said, I would LOVE a heads up when it's possible. My general pace is about one post a week, I'd like my partner to be similar. As far as length goes, 2 or 3 paragraphs is the sweet spot, but I don't mind longer! I don't care if you use him, her, of their pronouns, all that matters is the character you play. I'm more using this post as a way to meet people I could develop a story with, not necessarily looking for someone to play my exact idea.

I have a thorough kinklist that I filled out at https://i.imgur.com/OqNHYWm.png, but just as an overview.

Ons

Bestiality
Pet Play
Facesitting
Cum (Everything involving every kind of cum)
Incest
Ageplay
Non-Con
Submissive Characters/Dom Partners
Futas/Trans Girls
Pegging
Humiliation
Orgasm Denial/Edging
Post-Orgasm Torture
Forced Bisexuality
Exhibitionism
Ass Worship
Potterverse
Choking

Maybes

M/M
Dom Character
Watersports

Offs

Vore
Scat
Blood

Just a Couple Story Ideas

"It's fine baby, I totally understand!"
This is a pretty basic boyfriend/girlfriend setup. One of our characters approaches the other with the idea of MC hooking up with another guy while she watches. She wouldn't only be watching of course. I'm looking for encouragement, humiliation, instruction, maybe some cuckoldry if you're into it. This could either come about naturally or from some kind of blackmail perhaps, if you're more into the non-con angle.

"The Barnyard Boy"
Through some kind of backroom deal when we were younger, YC owns MC. This would be teenage to early 20's. The idea is that your father owns a livestock farm. MC is the boy who feeds the animals, cleans up after them, just a field hand really. But instead of getting paid, he just has to do it. Saying no isn't an option, he knows he couldn't survive out there on his own. Besides, it's not a bad gig! However, YC has some other ideas. MC would be servicing and being used by any number of animals and family members, completely up to your discretion.