Can't edit or delete posts

Started by Zylvyn, October 05, 2016, 04:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zylvyn

Hi there,

I know at one point, I was able to edit and delete my posts.

I don't have the option to do that anymore, and was hoping a staff member might be able to reach out to me about this.  I suspect that it was done about a year ago, but I had spoken with Dim Hon about the matter at that time and (s)he assured me that my account wouldn't be restricted over a single incident, and we resolved the matter.

If it's something else unrelated to that, though, then I'm honestly completely uncertain as to why I can't do these acts.

I have some threads that were started that my partner decided they didn't want to do... and I've made a new thread but my fickle whimsy has decided I don't like the name I picked for the character.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
A million faces each a million lies, for each and all a chrome disguise.  Prompts for action, force reaction.  Embody promise in a sheen so pure.

Ons, Offs, and things left unsaid
My status - Updated:  1.17.2013 - THPT, life... Thpt!
My RP Requests

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Hunter

I'm also unable to edit posts, though it might be because I was re-verivied last week.