Oh just a possible onexone

Started by KeyOfTwilight, July 17, 2007, 01:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeyOfTwilight

Ah, since I just joined the forums, I suppose it's probably that I get off my ass and start looking for people to roleplay with.  Iam fairly new to a lot of things, and I am a bit naive in areas I should be better versed in, such as BDSM, and a few other fetish areas.  I have a few ideas myself, but maybe someone might have an idea and take me under their wing, perhaps a onexone 'teacherxstudent' thread of some sort, just so I can test my feet and learn from you all who have more experience in this area then I do.

Maybe something like this:

A young man reads a paper one day, only to spot an advertisement: Girl looking for guy to tie her up and show her who is boss.  The young man, interested, comes over, only to be imersed in BDSM and voyeurism in ways he never dreamed of.

KeyOfTwilight

no one is interested in helping poor little me?  ((ok, not little.  I'm fucking 6'5"...))

King_Furby

awwww the pain. god that hurts when people self bump. Just wait and give it a little time. It's too soon to be pulling the poor me stuff. on a forum things can move a little slowely, give it at least a day or two.

Did you ever hear of the "Modify" button? maybe it ran from you so you didn't see it.

you may get people interested faster if you actually go into a little more detail of your idea.

KeyOfTwilight

actually im hoping that people have ideas XD  I want to learn, and thats more of what I put the lookiung for thread up.

Elvi

A bump after less than ten hours AND a swear word?

My my, we are impatient.....*smiles*

Furby is right Key, it is always much better for those, new to the site, to try and come up with a scenario.
It helps the more experienced members get a feel for you.

I usually recomend that they go for their 'best and most favourite'.
Choose the thing that you are most into or the fantasy you have and know well.
That way the older member has soemthing to work with and the new can concentrate getting used to how things work..... 
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

KeyOfTwilight

put up one idea, yeah, i know its a bad plotline, but ium trying to learn, i know i can rp already XD

Elvi

You may know that you can roleplay, but do we?

What, in this thread, would make me want to roleplay with you?
Believe me, I was a new member once and then it was even harder to find your place here.
I don't think I would have even started a game at all if I hadn't pitched a few ideas to those who caught my eye.

Cherri Tart

you were a new member here once, Elvi?  *blinks*  i just have a hard time picturing that... *grin*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

King_Furby

also isn't it a little unfair to the other members to self bump your thread? It shows me that you think your more important then the other members here, sure i doubt that was your intention but thats how it comes across. I am a member of another forum (not a roleplaying one) that when someone self bumps they get their thread locked, i wish E was like that lol. Or i wish at least the game advertisement forums were like that.

KeyOfTwilight

Sorry ^_^; im used to bumping on some sites

King_Furby

yes alot of people don't understand how anoying it is. It's really bad on busy forums. also some do it just to get a higher post count. Really there is never an excuse to self bump.

Swedish Steel

Yeah, I hear you can go blind from it, or get hairy palms...
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Elvi

Oh come on Furby, it's hardly a capital crime, we all like a good self bump now and then.....let's give the lad a chance eh?

Elvi

Quote from: Cherri Tart on July 18, 2007, 10:38:01 AM
you were a new member here once, Elvi?  *blinks*  i just have a hard time picturing that... *grin*

Yes I was way back in October 2005.
My first game was "Shattered Reflections" with RabidFerret and I made my first game post on October 22 2005.

GothicFires

It wasn't bumping the add himself that put me off, though 1 day was a little quick. Sometimes self bumping shows people that you are still interested in an idea. It was the cursing that was a little much.

'I really want to start a game. what am I missing or what do i need to do to find a partner?' would have come across much better. There are Doms and Subs in games. But no one likes for another person to be demanding out side of a game. It feels rude even if that wasn't the intention. You'll find a friendly environment here if that is how you behave towards others.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

Draconus Umaki

Umm Elvi, You actually remember the first post you ever made? Even the date? O.O good memory, May I steal it from you for a bit?  *Sneaks over and picks Elvi's brain*
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE