Mass Effect Roleplay (seeking F)

Started by Samael Grimaldi, September 18, 2010, 03:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samael Grimaldi

Setting: This story is based in the Mass Effect universe, but is not directly related to the games.

A female Commander Shepard, the first human Spectre, is summoned by the Council and given the task of testing out a potential recruit for the Spectres. The recruit is an advanced biotic user that was once a highly sought after assassin, working for various organizations such as the blue suns, the blood pack and the shadow broker. Shepard has been chosen to run a series of missions alongside this man, in order to access his abilities under heavy duress. She must build a crew in order to prepare for the mission they must undergo, and test her protege's ability to lead and persuade those they encounter.

Breakdown:

I'm basically interested in a role play with a strong willed woman that is used to having full control over every situation, but when she's placed with this man she finds that her command is being thrown into question and he's attempting to take over. They clash a lot, but despite their inability to see things from the same perspective there is an underlining sexual tension between them that builds as the story progresses. As they travel together on the Normandy building their team I want them to undergo many emotional and physical hardships that will shape and define their relationship. If anyone is interested in playing Shepard, please send me a PM about it; if you require any more information let me know as well.

Thanks for reading.

The part has been filled, thanks everyone.

Discord: Archfiend7820