Gamer Girl's Downfall (M for F) [BON/NC/EX]

Started by Painless, July 21, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painless

This is an idea I've tried to do a few times but sadly it's never worked out. It's pretty open ended in the details, but if any variant appeals to you, let me know:

The Premise:

YC is a streamer or pro gamer who is consistently accused of getting by on her looks rather than her skills. Whether that's actually true is up to you. Either way, she ends up in a position where she's blackmailed by MC.

MC's identity is up for discussion. Maybe he's a rival streamer. Maybe he's a fellow player on her eSports team, or even her manager. Maybe he's just her jaded roommate, frustrated that she makes money playing games all day while he works a 'real' job. Or anything else; I'm very open to suggestions.

The blackmail is also up for discussion. It can be anonymous or not, online or in person. The blackmail material can be anything as well. A compromising video where she streams something she shouldn't have, pictures of her from when she became a camgirl to pay for college, evidence of her cheating in a tournament, her manager setting some new standards for what she has to do to stay on the team. Once again, I'm open to suggestions.

When MC gets this information, however, he immediately starts pushing YC's limits. It starts with the outfits she's expected to wear, low cut tops and short shorts. Eventually it graduates into slutty cosplay, as well as utterly humiliating tasks that just barely skirt the terms of service of her streaming platform of choice. Having her stream in a ball gag and handcuffs, having her hooked up to a vibrator that buzzes whenever she dies (or that her subscribers can set off with a donation), being required to say certain things or take certain poses, the only limitation being that she doesn't quite show enough skin to get banned. And of course if she's a pro gamer, the treatment will affect her performance to the point where she's demoted to a mascot rather than a player.

Themes and kinks I'd like to include:

Sexism (with her viewers/fans gleefully embracing her new persona)
Slutty outfits
Clothing/Appearance control
Orgasm control
Bondage
Training and Discipline
Public humiliation
More to be added later

My O/O's are linked in my signature, so if there's another kink you'd like to incorporate and it's not on my Offs list, odds are I'll be happy to include it.

If this idea appeals to you, please don't post in this thread; send me a PM with your ideas!