Guys or Girls [m/m m/f]

Started by traci80, April 04, 2015, 09:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

Hi,

I can play the main boy in the following role play or everyone else. I only play in PM and in third person. My average post is two to three paragraphs of decent size. There will be more smut, but plot will be included.

Maybe we can do something more realistic...

Maybe you are a 16yo boy. You are at the mall on a Friday night by yourself. You are hoping to connect with a few girls you know and hang out. You are on the second level of the mall leaning on the rail and watching girls pass by below. You notice MC, a boy about your age, on the walk way across from you. Our eyes meet. No big deal. You get back to girl watching. Each time you look back MC is staring at you. You blush some and try to forget about it. The next time you look I lift my hoodie just enough to show I am wearing a rainbow belt. You quickly look elsewhere. You try to resist glancing my way, but you can't help yourself. You find my hand is on my crotch feeling myself as I stare at you. You think of yourself as straight, but can't deny that other guys sometimes caught your interest. Were you actually being hit on by another boy or just being fucked with? When you saw me begin to come over you knew you should just walk away, but your feet stay firmly planted.

That is how it would start. It can go in a number of directions.