Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

No. Our next soul dreams of being a boxer.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Knightshadow

Guilty!  Boxed in college and in the Army...but never pro.

Guilty or not: the next person hates it (or is annoyed) when the waiter/waitress drops off the bill during the meal!
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Despairs

No. I usually escape before the bill comes. Our next soul knows about Jesse Owens or has at least heard of them.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Alhanna

Uh... not guilty. Who?

The next person loves cats.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Despairs

Love is such a strong word, I don't hate them, that's for sure. The next soul can't play an instrument.

MelisaArtemis

not guilty

the next person is guilty of watching the movie "Fame"

Styx26

*shouts* FAME! I'm gonna live forever!

*grins* Heh.

Next person likes to sing along to musicals.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Despairs

What is this musical, you speak of? Our next soul can write fast.

Alhanna

Guilty. Absolutely guilty.

The next person likes to dance.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Despairs

I am sorry, you have me confused for someone else. The next soul is a Phantom of the Opera fan.

MelisaArtemis

not really, nope

The next pwerson is accused of flopping :P

Despairs

It wasn't on purpose. The next soul always has to get the last laugh.

cinza

False. As long as we're all laughing, I don't care!

The next person is guilty of not buckling their seat belt.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

FourStellar

I'm occasionally guilty of that.

The next person is very picky about writing utensils.

Despairs

Not really. As long as it works, I'm fine. Our next soul can do the moonwalk.

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. Although I suppose I haven't tried in a long time... maybe I could... I'll still say no just because I feel like it is not something I would do... unless I am... really happy and in good company.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Not worn black to a funeral?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Stone

Guilty as fuck.

You, mister man, are guilty of being a woman.  O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Despairs

I don't have a vagina. Our next soul likes yelling orders.

Knightshadow

Guilty. Is there another way of giving orders?

Guilty or not: the next person thinks 10,000 Hilton Honors points aren't enough to make up for stepping in sewage water when the hotel shower drain and toilet backed up overnight!!!!
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

MelisaArtemis

Not sure what's Hilton Honors Point is... so... I'd guess guilty?

the next person if charged of giving someone a boot to the head before

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever beaten anyone at connect four or Chinese checkers?

yobo

Yes, I have.

Have you ever caught a really big fish?

MelisaArtemis

Not really... nope. Ate them tho....

The next person is accused for eating shark / ray?

yobo

Not guilty.

Have you ever eaten a snake?

Hannelore Stormbane

Not guilty.

The next person is guilty of looking forward to the Olympics.