Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

What? Are you a man? Why had you not told me before we rented the motel room? * walks away without saying anything else *

Autumn52

Legionary you have broken my heart for the last time. I found the motel receipt how could you? I love you but I must leave now, I have my pride. (giggles and hugs)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

MrDiamondBackJack

Xandi,  I need to be free to ride the open range, sleep under a canopy of stars and eat beans from a can.  You can cage a wolf, but he's still a wild animal.  That's me babe, a lone wolf running free.  Look!  I even had a t-shirt made.  *holds up a black t-shirt with a silk screened picture of a wolf running against a full moon, made by a bedazzler×  I bedazzled it myself.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Bubbles

you always thought about your self..and how you look.You never cared for me.
I am done..bye!~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

villagelunatic

I always spend too much time looking at your avatar.. I'm sorry, but you can't come between us anymore!
I speak one language. One Zero One Zero Zero. With that I could steal your money, your secrets, your sexual fantasies, your whole life. In any country, any time, any place I want. We multitask like you breathe. I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried. - Taz 'Rat' Finch

MasterMischief

Zadaris

It's not you, it's that damn fucking llama!!!! I've had it!!!!
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Lucius Cornelius

you take the llama and forgot about me, we are done.

MrDiamondBackJack

(Zadaris...  Best Avatar EVER!)

Lucius Cornelius, I am leaving you because you only think about escaping and having your revenge.  If you just looked around, you would see the freedom, within the captivity, in my arms, but no....  I won't be around to watch you kill yourself.  (By the way, please leave the Sulu costume with me.  You won't need it were your going and it will help me.... remember.)

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Zadaris

You're off lecturing people about revenge and oggling awesome avatars again aren't you?! I can't deal with you anymore!

*launches suitcase*
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

MrDiamondBackJack

It was all shits and giggles, until you mother moved in and started questioning my house keeping abilities, and how I was  going to give her grandkids, without a uterus!  when I married you, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!

bobfanatic111

You were too obsessed with your face to even notice mine.  I'm sorry, but I can't be with a man who has prettier hair than me.

AngelsDemonsCode

It was great on what we had, really. The time we spent together, the kisses we had and laughs we shared. It was a great run but I just can't do this relationship anymore. I mean, at first, I was willing to overlook the elephant in the room because hey! True love works like that, right? Well, sadly honey, it didn't since you weren't willing to do the one thing I wanted from you. I gave you EVERYTHING from me, money, boobs, furniture and internet, and I simply asked one thing from you and you said no.

It hurt to know that you won't do that one little thing for me. One little trip to the doctor to change your sex, and that was it! But you wouldn't saying things like 'our gardener isn't a doctor' and 'this breaks, like, eighteen laws in this state alone' and 'Surgery for Dummies does not equal a Medical Degree' and 'the garage is not a great place to have an operation' and 'are you insane'.

Yes, love! I'm insane. Insane for love. Since you refused to change genders for ME, I don't think this will work out. I want naturally born kids, darn it. I'm sorry Mae, it was a great run it just won't work out between us. *Takes suitcase and leave* Hmph!

MrDiamondBackJack

I fell in love with you because of your ability to write long, convoluted posts in social threads.  Still, I have discovered that your ability outshines my own, and I am a selfish little bastard.  I could stay with you, but I would be the Salieri to your Mozart.  I must leave you to seek greener pastures, where I won't be outshone by your glory.

MasterMischief

Your smile reminds me of Tom Cruise.  I hate Tom Cruise.

We're through!

MrDiamondBackJack

Your a F*&ing llama dude.  I was piss drunk last night and things were done and said that felt right at the time, but....  YOUR A LLAMA!

Autumn52

Im sorry Jack but your talent is far to intimidating I can't be in your way any longer. I am setting you free, you deserve to soar. *sniff sniff* Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sashira

Xandi, let's be honest. You're out of my league. I mean, LOOK at you. You're a knockout. I'm a pair of legs.

You deserve somebody as well-drawn as yourself, so - don't let me hold you back any longer.

AngelsDemonsCode

I have to be honest about this, my lovely Sashira. I have to be. It's the least I can do for you.

The time we spent together were the best in my life. When we first met at the shoe shop, you asking for a pair of new Nike shoes and me helping you out, it was love at first fitting. I'll never forget the time we shared, I assure you. Because why should I? They were amazing. We danced, frolicked, walked, footised and so many more leg/feet-oriented activities.

But that's the problem, you see. That's the reason why I have to do this. Please, understand what I'm going to say next. It may be a bit... harsh, but you need to let me explain this properly? Okay? Right...

I'm breaking up with you because you're a pair of legs and it just can't work out between the two of us.

Please don't look at me like that! Please honey. I can explain this. Just let me...

I tried to ignore the obstacles and everyday tribulations we have due to this but I can't anymore. It's just too hard. We can't do anything normal couples would do with each other. We can't hold hands, we can't slow dance, we can't build snow people (unless you want to risk cold feet again) or make those cute sweaters for each other. People look at us all the time when we go out, wondering if you're really a girl or not.

Communication isn't any better dear. Half the time, I'm wondering if you're actually listening to my words! Even right now, as I talk to you. I don't know if you're looking at something else or anything like that. And I'm often left awake at night, wondering how on earth you can even talk and I'm so sleep deprived by then.

And if you thought you being only legs was cheaper for me, you're sadly mistaken. Do you know how expensive it is to find skirts, pants, shorts, underwear that have a fastener at the top and still look cute at the same time? They cost me a fortune! Not that I mind, but they're really hard to find at times.

So dear... this is why we have to go our separate ways.

If I was a stronger, braver person, I'll face this all just for you. But... I'm just not. I'm sorry love but at least we still have our memories, do take care.

TheLegionary

Like all the women, you speak too much. You off!

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: AngelsDemonsCode on September 20, 2010, 05:57:08 AM
I have to be honest about this, my lovely Sashira. I have to be. It's the least I can do for you.

The time we spent together were the best in my life. When we first met at the shoe shop, you asking for a pair of new Nike shoes and me helping you out, it was love at first fitting. I'll never forget the time we shared, I assure you. Because why should I? They were amazing. We danced, frolicked, walked, footised and so many more leg/feet-oriented activities.

But that's the problem, you see. That's the reason why I have to do this. Please, understand what I'm going to say next. It may be a bit... harsh, but you need to let me explain this properly? Okay? Right...

I'm breaking up with you because you're a pair of legs and it just can't work out between the two of us.

Please don't look at me like that! Please honey. I can explain this. Just let me...

I tried to ignore the obstacles and everyday tribulations we have due to this but I can't anymore. It's just too hard. We can't do anything normal couples would do with each other. We can't hold hands, we can't slow dance, we can't build snow people (unless you want to risk cold feet again) or make those cute sweaters for each other. People look at us all the time when we go out, wondering if you're really a girl or not.

Communication isn't any better dear. Half the time, I'm wondering if you're actually listening to my words! Even right now, as I talk to you. I don't know if you're looking at something else or anything like that. And I'm often left awake at night, wondering how on earth you can even talk and I'm so sleep deprived by then.

And if you thought you being only legs was cheaper for me, you're sadly mistaken. Do you know how expensive it is to find skirts, pants, shorts, underwear that have a fastener at the top and still look cute at the same time? They cost me a fortune! Not that I mind, but they're really hard to find at times.

So dear... this is why we have to go our separate ways.

If I was a stronger, braver person, I'll face this all just for you. But... I'm just not. I'm sorry love but at least we still have our memories, do take care.

I bow to the master.  Your avalanche of sheer verbage has buried me.  If I weren't already married, I would propose.

See Legionary?  I wouldn't leave you, as I just proved, but here you are, ready to pack up and leave on a four year mission to protect the empire by guarding the farthest northern boarder at Haddrien's Wall.  Why do I bother? 

I won't be here when you get back!

doom29169

Dude you might be as straight as a willow branch, but I am as straight as well....something very stright like a ruler or something. So you see your a guy and we cannot be. Goodbye.

MrDiamondBackJack

Would that be a wooden ruler or a plastic ruler?  If it is plastic, are we talking hard plastic or soft?  Soft plastic bend slightly, like a willow branch, and won't break in the bending.  Hard plastic almost wants to bend, and will if you heat it up enough, but usually just snaps cleanly in half.  A wooden ruler made of a soft wood will bend a bit and break to easily so that any little shift in may ruin it, which does not help one build a lasting relationship.  A wooden rules will, assuming it is a hard wood, not bend much at all and when it does break it is often a jagged break with sharp points which can stab your heart and leave splinters behind, which will make you heart ache and bleed forever.  Might I suggest a stainless steel bar one foot long and two inches thick, with a one centameter hole drilled through the core?

Crap, what was the topic?  Oh ya, be the bar...   

Seara

Seriously I can not keep dating Peter from the brady bunch....it is over.

TheLegionary

I cannot continue with you! I need some freedom and space!