Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardwolf

Wish granted, but you realize afterwards the moment is fleeting and commit suicide after realizing your life is meaningless void of nothing filled with the spawn of evil retarded monkey snake demons who have nothing better to do than throw taco bell induced bacterial matter at you.

I wish that everyone in the world could write like anyone they wanted to.

dart

wish granted. however in a strange twist the whole world now wrights exactly the same and no one can tell  a baby's writing from the writings of a 60 year old who researched endlessly on literature.

I wish I could understand any language (even ones that have just been made up).

Transgirlenstein

You can now understand every language but can not speak any of them including your native tongue.

I wish for a taco.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

the taken

Wish granted! You have a taco.  It has an advanced slime mold growth on it. Sentient. You may not eat the taco without murdering Ted, the advanced voting slime mold.

I wish for The Nile.

Tachi

Granted, but a converging earth quake cut of the river and it dried up, killing off thousands.

I wish college was over.

Love And Submission

College is over for you as you were kicked out after being caught sleeping with  one of your teacher's spouse.

I wish I was  a villian the dc comics universe.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

the taken

Wish Granted! You're two-bit low life scum that has scrawled his way up the criminal underground on a vengeful quest to rid the world of Wonder-woman for some mysterious reason.  That reason was supposed to be revealed in the fourth issue of your appearance, but you were so unpopular that you were retconed out after your second dastardly deed, passed off as one of Batman's stressed induced nightmares. The short arc where Batman is talking to J'onn J'onzz in a stereotypical psychologist setting (patient on lounge chair) is more spectacular than your one and a half issues.

You have one fan.  The rest of the comic community and fandom pretend you never existed.

I wish to BE the most powerful sorcerer in THE WORLD!!!!

Love And Submission

Congrats....You're now harry potter.

I wish to be a transformer.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

the taken

Wish Granted!

I wish I was bullet proof.

Merry Gentry

Granted - but you're body mass is so heavy, you accidentally fall into the ocean and drown.

I wish I could stop time
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cardwolf

i wish granted, but you never learned how to restart time so you spend eternity alone watching everything stay in the same place as you slowly rot away.

I wish there was a cure for sex addicts

the taken

Wish Gran--- They already have it. It's called World of Warcraft.

I wish I was fireproof.

GeekFury

Wish granted but now your skin has zero sensativity so you can no longer enjoy sex.

I wish was in the Dark Ages.

the taken

Wish Granted.  All the power plants in the world cease to function for no apparent reason, and none can get them to work again.

I wish every night there would be a full moon.

Hoogie

Wish granted, there's a full moon every night. However, due to the extreme lunar activities, the tide gets messed up and your house gets flooded and other parts of the world are stuck without water, jamming harbours and messing up trade and international connections, ultimatly causing world war 3.

I wish there would be another intelligent race like humans on earth with which we live peacefully.

GeekFury

Wish granted but they are just like humans, thusly making it a boring race to know as they are just humans.

I wish I had a TARDIS

Drivestort

Granted, but you are a future Doctor sidekick whose only purpose is to bring him the TARDIS when he needs it. Thanks to the wonders of time travel, this happens to be five minutes after he gives it to you to give to him, and it's wired so that you can't play with it.

I wish I could make things explode with a thought, but only under the condition that I have to specifically will it to explode, not just by random thought.

Captain Maltese

Congratulations, you can now make things go violently boom just with your thoughts. Unfortunately, this only works within a 10 foot range.

I wish my body could generate enough electricity continously to power my laptop. (I had to search through half Schiphol to find a place to plug in my batteryspent laptop....)

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

the taken

Wish Granted! A universal AC plug grows on your forehead.

I wish for a suit of changing colour.

GeekFury

Wish granted, but it Jospheh wants his Tecnicolured Dreamcoat back.

I wish I could run with super speed.

the taken

Wish Granted! You can run at over 60km/hour. Unfortunate for you, you're first attempt to stop from that speed tears one of your legs from your body. You are now a human jack hammer.

I wish I wasn't allergic to nuts. I wanna know what peanut butter tastes like without swelling up and itching all over.

Prefect Mos

****Poof**** There your no longer alergic to Peanut Butter, Now your alergic to Wheat instead... your first PBand J samwich kills you.

I wish I had a Wii.

TheLovelyMaid

Wish Granted, but you leave the wrist strap too loose, and the Wii remote flies into your television, destroying the screen.

I wish that there was no such thing as Finals Week.

GeekFury

Wish granted, but the education system has been abolished and we live in a neolithic age with no technology.

I wish I stopped attracting emotionaly unstable women.

Drivestort

Wish granted, now you attract, and are attracted to, emotionally unstable men.

I wish... For fish!