An Extreme Finishing School for Unruly Young Ladies -- Dommes/Doms wanted [EX]

Started by lacuna, May 29, 2009, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lacuna

I envision that my character would be a young girl about sixteen who has become more and more bratty lately. Her behavior has become whorish and unruly, a steady decline since she turned 16 a few months ago. She has taken to drinking, drugs, and sex constantly with no apprehension. She is slowly becoming more and more disrespectful towards parents and teachers at her school. Her parents getting worried about her more and more and have decided that some sort of disciplinary action must be taken, an intervention, if you will, must be taken. Boarding school is a final decision.

Cut to a very small elite private boarding school run by a women bent on teaching other women their place in society and how to successfully rise above others expectations. A secret concealed over three generations, the school runs a curriculum, based very little on academia and very heavily on sex both submission and then dominance. After all if as the Head Mistress says, "If a person can control their innermost sexual desires, there is little they can't control."

I have a lot of details set up about the school. Ideally I'd like to have someone to play the headmistress and two to three teachers of the school, although if there was more interest I could have more people play teachers or alumni of the school. I've designed it in such a way that it's a group game... but setting up a freestyle group game has very complicated factors in it's own, so ideally I'd like to keep this to me and 1 or 2 other interested players, playing multiple characters in a deep sort of exploration of sexuality. If you are interested in playing the headmistress or teachers in the role and would want to hear a more indepth description of what I envisioned the RP to be, either post here or shoot me a PM so I can send you further details. I'm really looking for experienced and detailed people, cause the plot is fairly straight forward, so I'd like to make it a role of sort of elegant simplicity. A lot of feelings and emotions and theatrics if you will out of a simple performance. :D

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

ChosenbyRuin

this sounds unbelievably fun, i'd like to know more about it, but i'll warn you, i'm probably not the right personality type to participate, id just love to read about what you've envisioned.

lacuna

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

Urbanzorro

I'd be very interested I'll send you a private message hopefully youll message me back.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.