Considering a thread, want criticism

Started by AndyZ, June 15, 2012, 09:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

I notice a lot of stuff, especially on newer players' threads, asking about whether they're playing another gender believably.  I remember when I started out playing females and had to worry and ask friends if I was doing alright.

We have the GM's corner with threads for helping GMs.  I was thinking about a similar thread for gender/sex for players to be able to ask, "I'm thinking of doing X, my character has this, this and this, is this believable?"

It may not even have to be gender specific, just a thread for people who want feedback if you give some description and can either offer support or criticism.

Is this a good idea or a dumb idea, and which area would it go into?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Beguile's Mistress

Let me check and I'll get back to you.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AndyZ

Cecilia

Hmmm...This topic seems as much about discussing roleplay and/or how to roleplay as anything else.  Why not in "On Topic?" 

AndyZ