We've got these characters:
Roles Updated
The Roles:
Alice Mondale(subject to change) Mother (Age 48) - Steelsmiter
Josh, Son (age 16) - Eiselman
Jessica, Daughter 1 (Age 19) - Jayna
Sam, Daughter (age 17) - Luvyan
Pending Characters - ReaperDouble0 and Pipaluk

Invader 1 (more hostile, aggressive personality, the leader) - vacated due to Service
Invader 2 (a more subtly cruel and creative personality, the brains) - Nameless One
Invader 3 (The one with ulterior motive, i.e. long time crush or business rival) - Open

Are these correct as of this moment?
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Luvan95

Quote from: steelsmiter on August 07, 2013, 04:10:18 PM
We've got these characters:
Roles Updated
The Roles:
Alice Mondale(subject to change) Mother (Age 48) - Steelsmiter
Josh, Son (age 16) - Eiselman
Jessica, Daughter 1 (Age 19) - Jayna
Sam, Daughter (age 17) - Luvyan
Pending Characters - ReaperDouble0 and Pipaluk

Invader 1 (more hostile, aggressive personality, the leader) - vacated due to Service
Invader 2 (a more subtly cruel and creative personality, the brains) - Nameless One
Invader 3 (The one with ulterior motive, i.e. long time crush or business rival) - Open

Are these correct as of this moment?

That looks right to me. :)
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

eiselmann

Was thinking Josh might have a massive crush on one of his older sisters, that's been messing with him a bit because its..well his sister.

Open to which ever sister would be open to this.(it will likely play out more as the story progresses)
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

steelsmiter

I wonder if that might not be new thread material... depends how far you want to take it I guess.

I'm still fine with the "exhibitionist but not necessarily willing to strip for the son" mother myself. And we don't have a father at the moment. If we could get one, that'd be great, but a name change for the family would be great.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os