Dead by Daylight Lore - Favorite Killers?

Started by okintsukoro, March 14, 2021, 11:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okintsukoro

I'm fairly new to the DBD fandom, only started learning about the lore of some of the killers. Short list of opinions on some killers:

Hillbilly - sweet boi
Ghostface - like, the Spiderman of the DBD killers. very light-hearted and funny
Twins - would protect the babies
Wraith - poor baby
Trapper - maybe feel sorry for him??
Doctor and Clown - pure evil, yeet them into the sun
Pyramid Head and Blight - middle of the road, but they look cool at least
Trickster - the reason I am in this hole in the first place. Thought I would hate him, now I unwillingly gave him a piece of my heart while sharing it with Hillbilly and Ghostface. That wink kills.

Beorning

Hmm. I admit I don't remember her lore, but I find the Japanese female ghost with a sword fun to play as :)

Kakihara

I've never gotten as deep into the game and it's lore as Hunt: Showdown but I'm extremely fascinated by Huntress Anna.  Someone shared a picture of her in a Japanese style scene and I was intrigued.  That led me down the rabbit hole of all the fan art and cartoons with her.  Beyond her, as a fan of Japanese mythology I do love the lore they created around The Oni, Kazan Yamaoka. 

okintsukoro

Quote from: kakihara on March 16, 2021, 03:59:00 PM
I've never gotten as deep into the game and it's lore as Hunt: Showdown but I'm extremely fascinated by Huntress Anna.  Someone shared a picture of her in a Japanese style scene and I was intrigued.  That led me down the rabbit hole of all the fan art and cartoons with her.  Beyond her, as a fan of Japanese mythology I do love the lore they created around The Oni, Kazan Yamaoka.

Huntress is pretty fascinating. So is Oni. You might be interested in Spirit, since those two are related. Makes me wonder if their family is just...cursed to be sought out by the Entity or something.