D&D (looking for player/players to a long term game)

Started by Tom, March 22, 2010, 02:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I'm looking for 1 or 2 players for a long-term D&D game, 3.5 or 4e. I will only accept experienced Elliquiy members. Will discuss characters and concept over PM. The game will be non-sexual, or at least have 95% plot, although we might keep the game in one of the sexual boards to allow for some sexual situations or mature situations that can have sexual elements.

Sorrows Solace

I'd like to join in if its still available. What level would we start with? Any limits on races and classes?

Katina Tarask

I might be game for 3.5, so long as sources are fairly open, though I'm not too keen on 4e.  The devil, however, is in the details.

TheGlyphstone

Likewise on all of the above, actually. Level? Setting? Available sources?

Olufemi

I'd be interested in 3.5 as well..  not well versed in 4e.

Limits on race? Levels yeah all that above up there. :)
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

Tom

Having considered this further, I've decided to go with 4e and play from 2nd level. I'm going to go with two characters, any combination; although the nature of the game will obviously change if there are two martial characters or some more balanced combination.

The setting wil be generic fantasy, with a somewhat gritty and apocalypitc tint. I think core races and classes are sufficient, but I'm willing to entertain wishes for use of other sources.

TheGlyphstone

Already, good luck then, I'll go wandering and look elsewhere...