News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Undeniable Sin

Lean a little closer and I promise to say it again

Insanityenviesme

Such sinful invitations... but how will I know your party will be as good as your invite?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Undeniable Sin

There really is only one way to find out. Come join my party Insane.

Insanityenviesme

I'm afraid you won't be able to keep me from all your, I mean.. the tasty treats if I do, Sin
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

Well then I should warn, the more you have of my... treats, the more you will crave them >:)

Insanityenviesme

A state I wont be alone in... but alas i must leave, but I take the invitation with me >:)
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

Just remember that invitation is open ended. Make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands

blue bunny sparkle

Invitations? What invitation?

So sorry... it has now fallen into the terribly wrong hands of BBS...

Undeniable Sin

blue bunny sparkle

I can not tell you how much this pleases me...

Undeniable Sin

dana eleanor

blue bunny sparkle

dana eleanor

blue bunny sparkle

dana eleanor

Anesa

DJXTESX

chuckling, he softly whispers "Well... just between you and me... I get my cologne from the dollar store."

Sybl

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

dana eleanor

KikuLei