News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Chaos Unleashed (A Sonic the Hedgehog RP)

Started by DigitLninja, February 13, 2011, 08:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

'When absolute power is given a form without limitations, chaos will run rampant across the planet.' -Ancient Mobian Prophecy Discovered by G.U.N. Agents.

Sonic was determined to to end this once and for all as Dr. Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik could only defend himself against the blue blur. Robotnik was beginning to worry that this may actually be the end of him which is usually when he pulls out his surprise attack and uses the time it buys him to escape. Sonic wasn't playing around this time however so the first few surprises where easily dispatched and once again Robotnik was forced to remain in battle with his rival, he also decided to pull out all the stops.

When facing down five hundred guns in a medium sized room with little space to maneuver something was bound to go wrong and it did. Sonic did his best to doge every single shot fired and take out as many of the weapons as he could but there was one shot that would have hit him if not for the fact that he grabbed something to block the blast. Unfortunately the item he used to block the blast was one of the seven Chaos Emeralds.

Both Sonic and Eggman froze and there eyes locked on the emerald as warning lights and sirens began to go off indicating a power buildup of enormous proportions. Sonic had felt this before, it was what he usually felt when he absorbed the seven emeralds and became Super Sonic, only in reverse. As the energy began to skyrocket the emerald fired off a blast of energy through Eggman's hideout and into the sky where it then located and joined with the other six emeralds. The sky around the planet became dark with lightning flashing and the energy trails streaking through the sky. Sonic could no longer hold his form as he felt himself being absorbed into the emeralds each one receiving a part of him.

After a powerful light show the energy suddenly stopped, Robotnik began to advance to take back his emerald only to have the gem take off through the hole and disappear without a trace, not even an energy signal could be found. Two days later seven new beings where born from these emeralds taking the shape of various Mobians that lived in the locations they had hidden themselves in and each one matching the color of the respected emerald they represented. The bad new is that Robotnik had already began his assault on the planet now that Sonic was no longer a threat...

This game is based off of the Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Universe comic books by Archie Comics.

I would like it if your characters are based on the location that the emerald was in when it was transformed, for example:
Say that an emerald was hidden away in a jungle that was mostly inhabited by Chameleons like Espio. Your character would be a Chameleon, the color of the emerald that it was made from, it would have all the powers of a Chameleon (Camouflage, Wall sticking) but since it was made from Sonic it would also receive one of three Sonic based powers.

The three Sonic powers to chose from are speed (obviously), Chaos Teleport, and (despite my dislike for the game in question) Stretchy Arms.

Later on in the game various Chaos Energy powers can be learned which I will work on.

I would like it if one of the emerald beings was full of rage and anger so after the color's are chosen I'll roll a die to see who is the anger based emerald.

Thank you in advance for showing interest and I hope we can write an exciting game.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*