Dunkora: Darkness Rising Original RP (Open to all)

Started by Hunter Phoenix, June 30, 2013, 07:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demigod1945

Quote from: Hunter Phoenix on August 01, 2013, 01:07:05 PM
That's cool, I've been a bit busy recently as it is, hence why the starting post hasn't been done yet haha
Same, take your time with the starting post, gives me more time to picture my character's traits, personality, and the like anyway lol.

Hunter Phoenix

This is good to know. Do you know if you have much longer to wait before you are approved on here? :)
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Hunter Phoenix on August 07, 2013, 11:23:50 AM
This is good to know. Do you know if you have much longer to wait before you are approved on here? :)
Unfortunately I was put on hold, for which I have no idea why. And so I can't reapply until sometime in January.  :-(

Hunter Phoenix

Ah no worries, you can still work on this RP :)

Demigod1945

Awesome, I really have no problems with being on hold, I'm not interested really in the "Adult" type rp's. I go more for story than gore and sex. Aside from not being able to edit my posts, which I really wish I could, I have no problems with it.

Demigod1945

Also when will this rp be starting? Not trying to prod you or anything, just curious.

Hunter Phoenix

I think it depends on how I am feeling about writing. It may be some time tonight if I am feeling up to it. I'm sorry for the long wait, I've been waiting to see if there would be more interest in it, unfortunately there hasn't, so I'll be starting it with who we have so far.

Demigod1945

Understandable, I for one thought there would be more interest, considering how you've drawn everything out so that anyone who see's this would know where they would stand in the rp.

Hunter Phoenix

This started off as a project for university, we had to create a game concept in the form of an RPG, so I thought I would adapt it from that concept and throw it out there to see if it could function as an RP.

I've just altered my character to a High Elf mage, because I prefer magick wielders to melee characters haha and since we have a Dragon Kin, I felt that we didn't need a second for the time being. I think all we need now is someone to come along and be an Elemental and a Dark Elf (I might take up a second character for one of these) and we could be set, anyone else that then joins us can choose a race to go with to sway their race and make a name for themselves within the Dunkoran world :)

Demigod1945

Well I'm sure this would probably be an amazing rp with a lot people. And I'd prefer to be a human Ranger, I like being sneaky and shooting arrows in to people's backs lol, but I am not one for Magicka. Also what class, or club, in university had this as a project?

Hunter Phoenix

It was part of my course haha, I study Computer Game Design :) Just finished my first year.

Demigod1945

Ah cool, that would be a pretty fun Major in college.

Hunter Phoenix

It is a pretty fun course :) I'm quite looking forward to the second year, which I start in September, till then I'm just working on this concept and making it better in spots.

Demigod1945

And what better way to do that than to put it on a roleplay site and have random people make characters for it, and even a game plot! Also when this rp gets rolling and we make something out of it, if a game called "Dunkora: Darkness Rising" comes out in the future, I would want my name in the credits lol.

Hunter Phoenix

Haha we'll see how things go :p you never know, it could become a proper game one day!!

Hunter Phoenix

I have started it with my opening post for my character

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=181983.0#new

There is the link for the RP, I hope you all enjoy it :)

sparkles

Woo!

Should I do a starting post with Damien in his home town, and set out from there, or would you rather I started him as joining the same battle that Jarvan is fighting, on the other side?

Demigod1945

Hunter Phoenix

@sparkles: It is up to you whether you start off by coming into the battle, or whether you start off somewhere else.

I hope you both enjoy the RP now that it has finally gotten underway, I am sorry for the long wait.

Demigod1945

It's gonna be totally worth, I can already tell.

Hunter Phoenix

Very nice opening posts guys. I really enjoyed the atmosphere they built up. Damn I'm enjoying this already.

sparkles

Hey, a question. :3  Are we doing a regular posting order, so I should wait for Demigod1945 to post next, or should I go ahead with my next post without waiting?  (I am totally cool with either way, just thought I'd ask.)

Hunter Phoenix

If the characters are in the same location, then there will be a posting order, but if the characters are far away and doing their own thing then it is pretty much a free for all until characters bump into one another.

Demigod1945

Sorry for not being on regularly, as for probably most people, my classes have started back up so I won't be on as much, I'll try to post sometime tonight.

Hunter Phoenix

Not a problem dude, we just post whenever we have the time too, there is not set time for how long before you have to post.