Difficulty Loading Site From Mobile Phone

Started by Lingo, September 06, 2016, 07:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingo

Hello,

I have been struggling with an error loading this site in particular, and was hoping someone could provide some feedback!!

A few months ago, I tried to access the site on my cellphone, and it looked like I was logged off. When I try to sign in, I either am told my password is incorrect, or I've hit the maximum attempts to sign in, and need to wait 30 seconds (this is after one attempt). I wait a few moments, and still get this error when I try to sign on. When I try to enter my email to change my password (although the info I enter is accurate), it also says my email is not recognized. Again, both my password and email are verified.

I will also mention that I changed my username from lingogirl456 to Lingo, and I was told when I changed it to use the old username (lingogirl456) in order to sign on, and this seems to work on the desktop. Does anyone have any insight on how to solve this, or have this issue as well.

Thanks magical internet friends! ;D

Vekseid

If you want, I can change your username to match your display name. Make sure your e-mail address works first.

You can also try the cookie-clearing script in the 'click here if you are having problems' link.

Lingo

Quote from: Vekseid on September 06, 2016, 07:49:22 PM
If you want, I can change your username to match your display name. Make sure your e-mail address works first.

You can also try the cookie-clearing script in the 'click here if you are having problems' link.

That would be great Veks, thanks!

I have doubled check and my email is still valid for this account. I'll also try the link you mentioned to make sure everything is in good order.

Lingo

This seems to have worked! Thanks again for the speedy reply and help!