CH's 1000% Dangerously Vanilla Solo Request. (M char for F char)

Started by Cold Heritage, January 01, 2023, 11:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Heritage

Hello fellow Elliquiyan. Thank you for reading my topic, and thus, exposing yourself to the dangers of vanilla toxicity. It is a truly underrated and very real danger. In the topic ahead, you will see a request for extreme vanilla, graphic hand-holding, explicit hair-combing, mutual displays of affection both public and private, as well as maudlin and saccharine expressions of love. You have been warned. Proceed at your own peril.

About Me:

I've been around Elliquiy for a bit. I think the best thing that I can say about myself is that I'm not a poker. I'm perfectly happy to let days go by without prodding for a response. Weeks, even! You can totally safely ghost me and I won't follow up on it.

My grammar's not so great, but if you find this post readable, then I think we'll be okay. I have a spell-checker add-on for Firefox, and I'm using it right now. It catches a lot of mistakes I make. One thing it doesn't catch that I'm pretty bad for is word omission and I'll be honest: I seldom proof-read before I mash that 'Post' button.

What I Want:

As a writer, I'm pretty one note. I want to write a tall, jacked dude who gets to be big sweet teddy bear with his best gal. I like writing maudlin scenes where our two characters take a walk holding hands, talking about this or that, all the while stealing little glances and exchanging little smiles as they both get caught because they just can't help looking at each other.

But it's not all warm cups of hot chocolate and warmer hugs shared on cold days. I love me some angst. It's tough to pull off and I admit I've often missed the mark on it, but I also love when something gets in the way and two characters who have genuine feelings are kept apart. Maybe it's social pressure - friends or family don't think they can be together, and one or both cave, keeping apart though they're still pining and holding out for the other. Maybe in the heat of the moment over some misunderstanding the words don't come out right or something's said they don't mean and it drives a wedge that splits them apart. Or the out of context eavesdrop that leads to misunderstanding and erroneous conclusion. The kind of messy heart break that could've been solved with proper adult communication, but with emotions running high and hurt deeply it just leads to that good good angst and turmoil. It might be something a writing partner would need to shoot me a PM to give me a wake up call on. You know 'hey, CH, wangsting hour is over, time to move on to rebuilding things here.'

The reconciliation that comes after is just . . . perfect chef's kiss stuff.

[Oblique Spice Girls Reference]

The most gauche thing about this thread: I'd love beyond all love if someone were to use Mageina Tovah as an FC. She's an incredible part of the Tobey McGuire Spider-Man films, and some saint has made a supercut of her appearance in those films.

I'm going to lose some of you, but I got a siccness for the sticcness. I love the lithe, slender body with the gentlest curves. Mageina has a lot of that going on and it'd be S+ tier for me if someone took that up for this. But it's not 100% required.

Plot

A plot that is so very near and dear to my heart entails the well-trodden territory of teenagers (site rules aged, of course) discovering they have super powers. The trials and travails that arise from that have been well explored but it's a well that I never tire of returning to. I'd love to write that, with a pair of characters who discover they have super powers in a setting that is ostensibly fairly normal. But as the story goes on things may take a turn for the weirder, with discovery of hidden histories, aliens, and all manner of intriguing conventional super power tropes and conventions give their own spin to serve our story.

I'd particularly enjoy if the characters we write primarily are mismatched socially. Perhaps my character is part of clique that's high on the social ladder, and the character my writing partner controls is lower on the social scale - perhaps a loner, or perhaps someone with few friends. Circumstances thrust them together and they find behind the stereotypes they have common ground. They develop an interest in one another that, ideally, takes a turn for the romantic. Along the way they have to deal with their respective social circles not understanding them being together, perhaps even working to sabotage the nascent relationship; the difficulties of developing super powers; their parents not approving of them as a couple; someone else developing super powers getting up to no good; drama with a previous romantic interest complicating things; an NPC with a toxic crush on one of the characters uses their super powers in a misguided attempt to win their affection. All that kind of stuff.

Kinks/Sexual Content

I consider myself fairly vanilla when it comes to such things. I'd want any story that comes of this to go in the Light section. That being said, sexual content is very much a secondary or tertiary concern. The plot comes first, and character development and moments are more important than any eroticism.

Posting Rate

I'd like to post at least once a week, under ideal circumstances. Life happens, and again, I'm not a poker, so if something comes up it is what it is.

Thanks for reading so far. If by some astonishing means you are interest, please send me a PM. Thank you kindly, and take care, fellow Elliquiyan.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.