Looking for Miss Right Now

Started by Dante Stone, September 04, 2011, 02:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante Stone

In short; A woman who enjoys being plugged and filled up like a cork in a bottle of wine, likes being handled like a life size barbie doll, likes her hair pulled, ass slapped, dirty talk, being drilled into the bed then having my tongue swirl so deep up the back of those stretched and throbbing pink walls that I can lick up the back of her belly button to take that soreness out of those burning lips. After I'm done taking all my passions and frustrations out on her pussy I'd also like to explore and fill up the rest of her. AKA play baseball in the back yard. Then maybe an hour or two later of sweating and squirting all over my bed sheets she can bounce on my tongue again and rock out like a Gene Simmons groupie. It'll be fun.

Preferences- quality not quantity, literacy, a sense of knowing what the hell you're doing (sorry minors who may have slipped under that E radar), sub, open mind, fun-size (much funner to handle than some Amazon woman named Big Bob. No offense to Big Bob if you're lurking somewhere on this site and actually exist lol) creativeness, etc.

Shoot me a message if you're interested. I'm pretty versatile and I'll roleplay just about any scenario that might get you just a little wetter ;)
Life is simple, you do what you feel. You can try to help but you're gonna rob and steal. Whether you make a difference or make it scary, believe me every kind of existence is necessary.