Lilith's Apprentice/Lilith's Game

Started by DreadD, March 20, 2008, 02:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

Actually two different ideas that will be run somewhat seperately, the basic function is as follows:

Lilith is a succubus, ancient and powerful.  Some say she is the cast-off woman who insisted she was equal with Adam before he demanded that god make him a subservient one, though if asked her usual comment is something to the effect of "The world didn't start that way."   In her long ages she has seduced all sorts of people, in a wide variety of circumstances, and her experience and skill is beyond measure.  Suffice to say, in the modern era she has become quite bored.  She can have anyone she wants, at just about any time, and it makes the experience pretty hollow.  Because of this she's taken a step back from her usual 'work' and started training other succubi and incubi (though their base gender is really more a preferance than an actual limitation).  For her favored pupils she has designed a gambit of tests of successivly higher difficulty, a series of people in particular circumstances that they need to seduce.  They will be given a set time limit, and if the person ever rejects them so strongly that to continue would require them to harshly rape them, that demon will be disqualified from the test, and sent back to the regular training.

Of course, just watching and waiting is not very interesting for Lilith, so she's come up with a challenge for herself.

Now, while it is true that she can force anyone to copulate with her, she cannot force every man and woman to truly enjoy the experience, it is true she has mutch skill, and when she uses her magic she can make them feel whatever she wants, but that, again, is boring.  And so she's made a set of tests, like a much harder version of the ones she has created for her students, with an additional rule...  None of her lovers are allowed to climax until they beg to.  Of course, every time she fails, she can easily start over, and she does not have a large problem doing so, as this is, after all, to keep her entertained and kill time.

In the long run, there will be a larger story that ties all the various threads together, and likely a lounge and an office where they can talk to the other students, talk to Lilith, er... Practice if they want, and such.  Also, in the long run, I could use some volunteers to play some angels >_>

I'm looking for some students, and someone(s) willing to play Lilith's targets, any takers?

Velph

What are requirements to be one of the targets?

mmmh, the same tale about lilith didn't say that she had many children with adam also?
my ON/OFFs
My english is not that good, but I do take the challenge to improve it: fell free to help me point all my errors.
You can't choose do not make mistake, but you can put the will to recover from them.

DreadD

Playing a target merely reqires the flexibility of fitting into whatever role is needed for the particular scene, and probably not being too attatched to your characters as you're apt to play a myriad of them >_>

And the one I'm thinking of said that Lilith abandoned him when he tried to force her to lay under him, and she insited that see lay under him while she said that they were both equals and wanted to lay side by side with him.

Velph

mmmmh, due to my slowness on write I would risk to slow the whole game by took many roles (or even other single player); too bad, I would really drive in this: being able to RP mainly  dom male being targeted would be a interesting fight to me. Maybe there will be next chance to  me
Just curiosity: the target should be solely mere human preys or this would be open to any other kind of  heller?

I really dig into read forward about yours setting: sound very interesting to; so come on people, join many *_*
me
my ON/OFFs
My english is not that good, but I do take the challenge to improve it: fell free to help me point all my errors.
You can't choose do not make mistake, but you can put the will to recover from them.

DreadD

Well, particularly in the early stages I would want to focus on human targets, maybe in the long run Lilith will decide to sic her students on more... Unusual things, but I think the Angels might have picked a fight by then.  If you wanted to do an unconnected, side RP involving a student, or Lilith, or something and a character of your choice merely for the enjoyment of the writing I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Velph

I will let the lurking beast in waiting for this opportunity ;)
my ON/OFFs

Kakihara

Well, I'm willing to play one or two of the targets if you have anyone on the other side.  I more commonly play the other side of the coin so it would be interesting to try the victim side.   Not that they would be easy victims.  Though, I'm also not a massive poster.  I can only usually post once a day and usually one or two days a week I can't usually get to the computer, usually one but sometimes the week catches up with me as well.  So, if that's not a problem for any of the players playing Lillith's students I'm game.