I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davina

I love Mos because he makes me want to go find a long flowing gown and stand on the cliffs waiting for a man to show me what real men do with a Lady.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Loves the imagry of Davina standing in a flowing home spun summer dress, flapping in the winds, standing on the edge of the Cliffs of Moher , her hair long and slithering through the breeze, debating weather to stay and experience her new found love.. or take her opperunity to leave and work in Manhattan. 

Davina

Loves the melodrama of the vision and knows that she loves Mos enough that she would stay and never regret it because Mos would give her everything he could to make her life an adventure and would never take her for granted.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Loves you , but need sleep.. good night all.

Davina

Oh thank goodness, I love you too but I was supposed to go down over a half hour ago.

Miss Lilly

I <3 Davina because she has stamina!
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

ClockworkShadow

Oooh Oooh!  I love Davina, cause she's a darling even when she's sick, and I love both her and Mos because they had the most adorable exchange and it made me grin from ear to ear and I love Water Lilly cause she had such a sweet thing to say about Davina, who deserves every bit of it!

Um.

Well, I am polyamorous X-)

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

WyldRanger

I <3 Clockwork for being a newbie (good luck with app process)

ClockworkShadow

I love Xana for wishing me good luck!  Yay!  <hyper circles, dustcloud>

A/A

o_O

Swashbuckler

I <3 ClockworkShadow because she loves steampunk!

ClockworkShadow

Oh my goodness, YAY! <throws protocol four sheets to the winds and tacklerollcuddlepouncenoms most affectionately on Swashbuckler!>  I love Swashbuckler cause he cherishes the incredible awesomeness that is steampunk, too!  SQUEE!

A/A

o_O

ReflectManSmile

I love Clockwork Shadow for the amazing imagination she displays. :-)
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

ClockworkShadow

Oh my goodness, the charmers are on a rampage around here!

I love ReflectManSmile for being capable of bestowing such a delightful compliment... especially when I put plenty of stock in it taking one to know one!  <3 <3 <3

A/A

o_O

Prefect Mos

I love Clock Work cause shes wonderfully Polly!

Alucarddalv

I love the fact Davina is gonna kick Mos in the arse....
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Davina

I love that Al knows me so well, *looks at Mos*

Prefect Mos

I Davina cause Im looking forward to the stereotypical irish fiestyness.

Davina

I love Mos becuase he's unaware that nothing about me is typical

ClockworkShadow

I love Mos for being able to make me double-take and tilt my head and grin wickedly! <3

And I love Davina for being the most adorable tribble ever!

A/A

o_O

Prefect Mos

I love you all.. even Allucard and his perstance that he doesn't glitter..

Alucarddalv

I love Mos for finally admitting I don't glitter or sparkle.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

I love Mos because he is willing to call Al on his glittery shiney secret emo vamp life...
I love Al for still trying to deny those books were written based on him

ClockworkShadow

I love Al because glittery things are too bright and make my eyes hurt... I like dark and subtle and shadowy things!  <3

A/A

o_O

Alucarddalv

I love Clock cause she hasn't compared me to a fairy yet...those books are not about vampires or me.....

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

I love Al because after all these years Ive known him he finally managed to fool someone.